ADHO15

ADHO15's MS Paint Characters

Well you certainly got your work cut out to remake 200 odd clones :laugh:. Did you say it was in TCW style? If so the knee armour should be rectangular. I like the pilot :thumbup:.

The remakes never end, so I don't think I'll notice any difference. :laugh: I've done lots of them already in fact.

It is mostly TCW style, yes. The edges of the knee armour are as straight as I could get them and they're definitely more 'rectangular' than the rounded previous version.

Thank you. :classic: More coming soon.

The remakes never end, so I don't think I'll notice any difference. :laugh: I've done lots of them already in fact.

I don't know if this is helpful, but I suggest going through AOTC, CW, TCW, ROTS in order and doing each variant as you see them, then working on Non canon ones, it might be easier to keep track.

I don't know if this is helpful, but I suggest going through AOTC, CW, TCW, ROTS in order and doing each variant as you see them, then working on Non canon ones, it might be easier to keep track.

Thanks for the suggestion. However, I have all my 'old' Phase Is in a folder and the new lot in a separate folder so I can see who I've updated and who I haven't. Plus, I've done so much with these now I think I can remember pretty much everyone! :grin:

Here's my final (or so I think) AOTC version of the Clone Trooper.

new_clone.png

C&C?

Aww... looks like you beat me to posting the new ones. Oh well. But those look amazingly like Clone Wars clones. Well done. *huh*

How do you mean? What are you wanting to post?

But thank you very much! :sweet:

Here's my final (or so I think) AOTC version of the Clone Trooper.

C&C?

Looking good, Mr Man! If I was looking for improvements to make I'd say you could make the visor a little thinner/more pointy and reduce the mouth a bit. Good otherwise. :thumbup:

Looking good, Mr Man! If I was looking for improvements to make I'd say you could make the visor a little thinner/more pointy and reduce the mouth a bit. Good otherwise. :thumbup:

Okydoky, I'll get on it.

Great work everyone. I can't wait to see what you all show us next. That being said, I would like to show you all me most resent update for my clones so far. I hope you'll like the changes I have made so far. It is deffenately not very easy to combine the Phase I AOTC, CW, and TCW or Phase II CW, TCW and ROTS into a single style, but I am trying my best.

Update:

Clone Trooper Armor

armor_4.png

C&C welcome

Edited by CC-0666Grenade

It is deffenately not very easy to combine the Phase I AOTC, CW, and TCW or Phase II CW, TCW and ROTS into a single style, but I am trying my best.

It is definitely looking good though :sweet:, Though not a clone the Stormtrooper armour is looking amasing :thumbup:. The Phase I trooper is looking the best blend so far :classic:.

It is definitely looking good though :sweet:, Though not a clone the Stormtrooper armour is looking amasing :thumbup:. The Phase I trooper is looking the best blend so far :classic:.

Thank you Mr Man. I am still trying to get them to a 'final' design, until I decide to try a different way to design them. I wish there was something like a TCW or CW style for the stormtrooper, but for now it will be movie style only & I am glad you like it. The Phase I trooper took alot of work to reach were it is now. I think I am only on try number 8 for the Phase II armor.

Edited by CC-0666Grenade

Hey ADHO15, on the first page with all the new style helmets, there are a few I was unaware of. (If they are from a comic just say a comic... I don't need details if so) The last 2, first one on the next to last row (yellow markings) and one up by the 41st (although I think that's Cooker). Please help. But they are absolutely splendid. And PS my comment with the "you beat me too it" was I was also remaking Phase I's.

new_clone.png

I altered the visor, it's narrower at the top and wider in the middle, it still doesn't look quite right :sceptic:.

Great range of clones and stormies, Grenade! They look great! :thumbup:

Hey ADHO15, on the first page with all the new style helmets, there are a few I was unaware of. (If they are from a comic just say a comic... I don't need details if so) The last 2, first one on the next to last row (yellow markings) and one up by the 41st (although I think that's Cooker). Please help. But they are absolutely splendid. And PS my comment with the "you beat me too it" was I was also remaking Phase I's.

Thank you very much! :sweet:

Cooker is indeed among the 41st; the yellow clone is Commander Kite from the comic accompanying The Clone Wars Season 1; and the final two are custom clones you may see more of soon. :wink:

Nice work, Mr Man, but looking at this picture, I'd say you could make the mouth and eye parts of the visor a bit thinner still. Maybe that's just me being picky. :grin:

Nice work, Mr Man, but looking at this picture, I'd say you could make the mouth and eye parts of the visor a bit thinner still. Maybe that's just me being picky. :grin:

That's the one I used, i want to re work the cheek parts that'll help with the visor I think.

Great range of clones and stormies, Grenade! They look great! :thumbup:

Thanks. I hope to have them finished soon

Your Trooper Looks great Mr Man. Here is an image I found of a close up on the Clone Troopers helmet. The helmet fin seems like it is thicker than the CW & TCW fins. The mouth piece colors should be reversed.

I made an updated to my clones again. Here is the new look

armor_4.png

Edited by CC-0666Grenade

Here is Grenade in my new updated design. Hope you all like. Since Stormtrooper armor looks pretty standard in the movies, I have only customized the paint scheme. If anyone knows of any official customizations to stormtrooper armor, please let me know where you found it so that I can do some customization to my stormtrooper armor

Updated:

Commander CC-0666 Grenade, 315th Assault Battalion, 61st Trident Corps

cc-0666_grenadearmor.png

I have also updated Gokai Dragunaz. I have reduced the blood on Gokai so that he does not look like Sion.

gokai_dragunaz.png

C&C welcome

Edited by CC-0666Grenade

Updated:

Commander CC-0666 Grenade, 315th Assault Battalion, 61st Trident Corps

I have also updated Gokai Dragunaz. I have reduced the blood on Gokai so that he does not look like Sion.

C&C welcome

The new style is looking really good, I like the holsters. Gokai looks better in his last pic now.

I think the holsters would look better on a kama like the ones I make.

fives.png

Looking really good ACS :thumbup:. I like the helmet.

I think the holsters would look better on a kama like the ones I make.

Your Fives looks great. But your kama looks too much like TCW for the style I am trying to make. And I like the old school kama that actually protects the back of the clones knees, instead of the too short to be anything but decoration kama TCW uses. But I am trying to redesign the kama I use

Edited by CC-0666Grenade

I would like to show case my newest design, the Clone Assassin. I don't have an OC Assassin yet, but I will have one soon with a back-story. I wanted to show you all my new helmet and kama design.

clone_trooper_phase_ii_36.png

C&C welcome

Edited by CC-0666Grenade

I would like to show case my newest design, the Clone Assassin. I don't have an OC Assassin yet, but I will have one soon with a back-story. I wanted to show you all my new helmet and kama design.

clone_trooper_phase_ii_36.png

C&C welcome

The right blade should come out of the elbow shouldn't it?

I like the style but the torso armour should be the same as standard CT armour (the game and artwork over stylises it) and the helmet should be exactly the same your phase III trooper's.

That been said :tongue:, I do like your version, it looks meaner and more dangerous than the original.

More great work, guys! :thumbup:

I'd say those holsters and pistols look a bit small, Grenade, and all the colours and patterns are getting a bit much, in my opinion. :sceptic:

Added:

Gree (Phase I - 41st Elite Corps)

gree.jpg

Green Leader (Phase I - 41st Elite Corps)

green_leader.jpg

Buzz (Phase I - 41st Elite Corps)

buzz.jpg

Draa (Phase I - 41st Elite Corps)

draa.jpg

Green Company Trooper (Phase I - 41st Elite Corps)

green_company_trooper.jpg