Sandy

Mafia School: A Bedtime Story

Vote: Pinocchio (Poison Ivy) Not much else to do, huh.... :sceptic:

Sandy, I forgot about the no edit rule, on one post put me up for 5 votes. :sadnew:

Day One is now over, and we now enter the first Night. If anyone is still confused about what's supposed to happen during the night, please PM me (after you've read the lessons I gave you thoroughly).

Sandy, I forgot about the no edit rule, on one post put me up for 5 votes. :sadnew:

I'll let it slip by just this once, since I failed to notice it even myself and you realized yourself that you broke the rule. The penalty would have not affected the outcome, after all.

I guess I have to start searching for a replacement to Lord of the Fries now... :sceptic:

Can we kill Gio for that awful cliffhanger? Vote: Gio (NPC) :laugh:

I jest. Again, I apologize for being absent so much today and yesterday, I will see what I can do to reestablish consistent Internet access, but...no guarantees. :sceptic: If it unduly interferes with the game, Sandy, I understand if you have to replace me. :cry_sad: Hopefully it won't come to that. :cry_happy:

Can we kill Gio for that awful cliffhanger? Vote: Gio (NPC) :laugh:

I jest. Again, I apologize for being absent so much today and yesterday, I will see what I can do to reestablish consistent Internet access, but...no guarantees. :sceptic: If it unduly interferes with the game, Sandy, I understand if you have to replace me. :cry_sad: Hopefully it won't come to that. :cry_happy:

We all live in Gio's mind. If he dies, we all die. :cry_sad:

I jest. Again, I apologize for being absent so much today and yesterday, I will see what I can do to reestablish consistent Internet access, but...no guarantees.

It isn't a party without you! :laugh:

We all live in Gio's mind. If he dies, we all die. :cry_sad:

I'd like to see that! :devil: Dystopia all over again, except faster! :laugh:

Confirmed :sweet:

Just to make sure I'm in :laugh:

You've already missed the first day and the host is looking for a replacement.

Parents. Got. Me. Lynched. Rage. :hmpf_bad:

Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks for the great game, Sandy! :classic: I had a lot of fun.

Gaaaah cliffhanger. The next few days I'll do my best to be on as much as I can, but it may be sporadic.. trip for school :hmpf_bad: Should have internet though.

Mafia: The only game in which, when I go to PM the host for clarification about a rule, my first instinct is "what if they turn out to be Scum?" :laugh:

Mafia: The only game in which, when I go to PM the host for clarification about a rule, my first instinct is "what if they turn out to be Scum?" :laugh:

I can guarantee you the host is not Scum.

I can guarantee you the host is not Scum.

Unless it's Witch Hunt Mafia and TinyPiesRUs is letting the vigilante shoot up your ugly grave imeanwut. :blush::tongue:

imeanwut.

What is that? Don't do that. Seriously. Use real words please.

Not all of us are from English speaking countries, and although I pride myself in speaking more than fluently, things like: 'imeanwut' I simply don't get. :sceptic:

It was a stammering, pretend-embarrassed statement... 'I mean what', misspelled and without spaces, to shorten it. A more common of such statements would be 'Ohaithere'...

Hinckley, I couldn't quite tell if you were seriously asking what it was, but palathadric seemed legitimately confused, so...

It was a stammering, pretend-embarrassed statement... 'I mean what', misspelled and without spaces, to shorten it. A more common of such statements would be 'Ohaithere'...

Hinckley, I couldn't quite tell if you were seriously asking what it was, but palathadric seemed legitimately confused, so...

I know exactly what it is and it's not welcome here. Use real words.

I kind of thought it was "I mean what," but I didn't understand what he meant by it, so I thought it must not be. Also, shouldn't there be a question mark?

Okay then... :innocent:

*Cough*

Sandy, that cliffhanger really was cruel of you... :hmpf_bad:

Oh, and palathadric: the nature of it wasn't so much a question as a disclaimer... she was trying to act as though she didn't say whatever she said in the strike-tags..

Edited by JaseTJ

I must agree, the cliff-hanger idea was pretty awesome, but cruel!

Of course, Pinocchio can just message someone and say what he was, but that would ruin the fun!default_tong.gif

I must agree, the cliff-hanger idea was pretty awesome, but cruel!

Of course, Pinocchio can just message someone and say what he was, but that would ruin the fun!default_tong.gif

Shhhh! Don't give him any ideas! :laugh:

Shhhh! Don't give him any ideas! :laugh:

Actually, because Pinocchio is dead, he cannot share any information now, that would be against the rules.

@ Hinckley: sorry, won't do that again. :blush: