Sign in to follow this  
Mencot

Rendezvous at the Armoured Goose Inn

A small village scene, two brothers are returning to a boarder village Avgard in the Loreos faction land from hidding in a Garheim. There is a small feast at the Armoured Goose Inn before they return to the ruler of Loreos.

7032750531_7229f47a13.jpg

7032844929_a9a928584e.jpg

"Edit" Left side of village

6886659306_a1993cbbac.jpg

More images

All comments welcome :sweet:

Edited by Mencot

Awesome! I wish I could build like this. (I might be able to, but my part selection is terrible.)

I wonder why the inn is called the Armoured Goose, could we see the bar sign :laugh:?

It's a small, but nice scene. I specially like the surroundings, the stream and greenery next to it. I'm more and more interested in Medival builds, so I'm constantly on the lookout for inspiration and ideas. Your aerial view is really nice, as the layout stands out nicely. The house with the red roof looks nice, apart for the front side with too many red (in my opinion), but it's nicely detailed from the side view. Anyway, it's a nice build and I'm glad you shared it. :thumbup:

Really nice, all the attention for the environment like the trees and the elevation. And ofcourse the houses and especially the tower look great.

Thanks guys for all the comments, great that you liked it

I wonder why the inn is called the Armoured Goose, could we see the bar sign :laugh:?

:) I was suppous to make an sign with a goose with armour in photoshop but it didn´t turn out good so I modified the 6067 Guarded Inn sign into a diffrent color. 7032839475_ac921a46c7_m.jpg

apart for the front side with too many red (in my opinion), but it's nicely detailed from the side view. Anyway, it's a nice build and I'm glad you shared it. :thumbup:

Yea maybe there is a bit too much red, when the roof is too. But next time have to try something else :laugh:

Looks really good and sleak. I wish the left side was not covered in darkness though, I'm finding it hard to see the details there...

Edited by Hive

Looks really good and sleak. I wish the left side was not covered in darkness though, I'm finding it hard to see the details there...

You mean the east side of the village, I inserted an new image of that side

You mean the east side of the village, I inserted an new image of that side

Thanks, looking good! :classic:

The landscaping looks really good. As for the buildings, I can tell you put some serious thought into them. I really like how you made the stream going through the middle plate. Also, those are some pretty cool minifigs.

Thanks to you all for your nice comments, good thing that you liked it :sweet:

I love the Watchtower and the red style of the former barracks which is now the Inn. :laugh:

Good detailing of the environment too. :thumbup: