Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

I plan to Enter #3. I have the guardians built, and now am working on building the ruins. I think I have a few good ideas for it, so here's to hoping!

That MOC will be Chapter 3 in the story I am developing, so I may post it before Chapter 2 due to the time constraints. I guess I am not too worried about that part of it.

April 28th is the deadline- right?

I don't know if I'll make it for challenge 3. I have too many of my own idea's right now that aren't challenge related. I try not to have any plan's anymore. I'm just going with whatever happens. :classic:

What's this with claiming land in Abilon? Is there a thread for this? I want some land in our shining Capital! :tongue: I just finished a build last night, after a week of getting an idea of what to build. :sceptic:

What's this with claiming land in Abilon? Is there a thread for this? I want some land in our shining Capital! :tongue: I just finished a build last night, after a week of getting an idea of what to build. :sceptic:

Click me to go to Albion!

We need more builds. So head there and get a plot!

I will maybe enter, I'm really not sure, as all the ideas I have come up with have required WAY more parts than I have.

I have also got caught up with 2 other contests, one of them being jolly roger 3 and I am currently focused on pirates.

any way I'll see how it turns out :wink:

sorry for all who have posted MOCs in the last 5 days, I wont comment on them as I was away and I try not to bump topics, but to those who have great work, I particularly like DCs sanctuary of the damned :wub:

=Legonardo=

Edited by Legonardo Davidy

I´m in for round 3 aswell! The ruin is almost done, now I just have to figure out how to attach my guardians into the moc! :look:

Doornroosje: That moc looks very promising! Love your style of building!

I'm planning on entering too, but this one is going to be a HUGE leap from my usual pastoral scenes and round towers.

IT'S EATING MY BRAIN! :wacko:

Edited by Jason Cicchini

I am having a pain with the guardian.

But I still have a card under my sleeve. :devil:

Doorn - Can't wait to see close up pics!

I am planning on entering for the 3rd Challenge, but I haven't started anything yet. I've been quite busy, and had no time for MOCing lately :thumbdown:

The A.T.C. tries to participate in the 3rd challenge, but time is short and the brick supply is nearly empty too.

I'm also building for Albion and some other free builds. So many things to do.. :tongue:

I'm not sure if I'll build for round 3. I did come up with the best guardian design. I'll post this force later. I doubt anyone will have anything better than mine.

6903024188_cd499ce9b0_c.jpg

No, not a shot of a Challenge 3 bit. Sorry.

Just a WIP thats sitting here for the last 2 months. Currently occupied with sorting through thousands of bricks (Yeah. In the background!) i have no time for building. Wanted to share this bit though.

It's a chariot for my salesman I introduced in my Albion build. Wanted to create a series with this moc and a story around it.. Hopefully i manage this rather soon, as well as Challenge 3.

Any comments? I was quite stuck as I needed to reconstruct the whole chariot to include the wheels in a way that looked appropriate..

Best regards!

I'm not sure if I'll build for round 3. I did come up with the best guardian design. I'll post this force later. I doubt anyone will have anything better than mine.

Y'know, confidence is the key to success! :grin:

I just claimed a land plot in Abilon, so hopefully, when I get some ideas, I will start on it. I can't decide whether to use my current free build "gate" as the entrance to my land plot, or not. *sigh* I've been trying to perfect it, LOL. There might be a few BlakeBaeries in this household, with permission, and due credit, of course. :laugh:

No, not a shot of a Challenge 3 bit. Sorry.

Just a WIP thats sitting here for the last 2 months. Currently occupied with sorting through thousands of bricks (Yeah. In the background!) i have no time for building. Wanted to share this bit though.

It's a chariot for my salesman I introduced in my Albion build. Wanted to create a series with this moc and a story around it.. Hopefully i manage this rather soon, as well as Challenge 3.

Any comments? I was quite stuck as I needed to reconstruct the whole chariot to include the wheels in a way that looked appropriate..

Best regards!

This is AMAZING! :wub:

Edited by Tazmaniac
Removed picture..please don't quote pics

Posted more pictures of my herb garden in this Topic. Hope you like it !

1333738905m_SPLASH.jpg

I will not be entering challenge 3. I had some nice ideas, but realised that I didn't have the time and bricks to realize them. Instead I think I will finally start on my Albion build for the Green Riders Headquarters somewhere soon. I also want to build something for the Prince of the forest title next months. Just have to find some time to build :wink:

Posted more pictures of my herb garden in a seprate Topic. Hope you like it !

1333738905m_SPLASH.jpg

I will not be entering challenge 3. I had some nice ideas, but realised that I didn't have the time and bricks to realize them. Instead I think I will finally start on my Albion build for the Green Riders Headquarters somewhere soon. I also want to build something for the Prince of the forest title next months. Just have to find some time to build :wink:

Quick question before I join. Can our characters be any kind of being? Like, if I want to be an orc, can I be one and say he lives in the deepest corners of the Mystic Isles?

Quick question before I join. Can our characters be any kind of being? Like, if I want to be an orc, can I be one and say he lives in the deepest corners of the Mystic Isles?

Absolutely

My round three build is coming along. So who are all the Avalonians that are building for round three? We should pm each other our wip pic's for feedback and idea's. We are a team, right?

True, but all I have is a couple of baseplates and a large pile of bricks. For now.. :wink:

I hope to start building upcoming week as I have more time on my hands then previous week.

Not a bad idea, Captain Beerbeard. Though I think that posting in this thread would be more effective as also the guys that don't build for challenge 3 would have the chance to comment..

You might say that then the other guilds would see your build and then know what to beat which is definitely a point but i think that this definitely gets less important because of the different styles and elementary types..

To answer your question: I still don't know whether I will make it in time but I'm hoping so. Despite of this i would love to help you all with your builds if you want me to.. No problem at all, especially when I'm not entering (which I don't hope). So.. Feel free :)

Best regards, hoping to see some wip-stuff!

Edited by Rolli