ZCerberus

Albion: the capital city of Avalonia

I would like to claim 83 - tower D

also what is the whole thing about claiming a plot of Albion, I would very much like to do so :classic:

any way to find out what plots are available? (or is it just the free numbers rather than an area with many building spaces?)

thanks,

=Legonardo=

I would like to claim 83 - tower D

also what is the whole thing about claiming a plot of Albion, I would very much like to do so :classic:

any way to find out what plots are available? (or is it just the free numbers rather than an area with many building spaces?)

thanks,

=Legonardo=

You just claim one spot as you did with the tower... The plots that are available is listed in the first post. The numbers without a name is free for claiming..

You just claim one spot as you did with the tower... The plots that are available is listed in the first post. The numbers without a name is free for claiming..

What dG said. Though we have been a little slow with plot claims, so if you have an idea for more than one plot, I will allow it for now.

If the plot has a building name on it but no member name behind it, that means it is something we NEED for the city and no one has volunteered to build it!

Thanks for directing me here, ZC!

I would like to claim Lot 64 as my own, please! :classic:

Estate of Lord d'Evereux - The Viscount of Avalonia

Edited by Dustin

I would like to claim plots 33,34 and 35 for a larger street layout if this is ok? One question though, what is the round thing in the middle of these three houses? A tree?

I would like to claim plots 33,34 and 35 for a larger street layout if this is ok? One question though, what is the round thing in the middle of these three houses? A tree?

I was wondering the same thing! but i was thinking a well.

Well this is a large and beautiful city with some very fancy decorations here and there. Those round things could be: a large fountain- a grand statue, a garden, a uh- circular town "square"... take your pick!

Great! Have to figure something out! Maybe a great old oak!? :classic:

We should have a fee enormous trees up in the capital. Could work for sure!

I will be done by end of april with my City Guard Barracks, so I think it's time to claim another building. I would like to claim No. 57 Temple of Victoria! It might take a long time for me to finish that, but I want to do a really good job there.

Edited by mephistopheles

I finally made my wizard shop (number 7), as promised. Here is Merlin's Magical Shop:

1_eb.jpg

I would like to claim plot 9 for a future build! But what it is will be a secret for now. :wink: Have some more mocs to build (incl Ch 4) before I start on this Albion build.

And for the new members of Avalonia, claim a plot and make Albion even greater! :classic:

I would like claim Gatehouse 1 and number 13 (Customs House). Since I did 12 earlier I could place these 3 buildings on one baseplate to show a section of that northern street.

this year at brick world there was two (i think) eurobricks collaborative displays, does anyone think it would be possible to do albion as a collaborative display. now obviously not every one who has contributied online would be able to go to brickworld but maybe we could get a select group of builders together and make a try at it.

this year at brick world there was two (i think) eurobricks collaborative displays, does anyone think it would be possible to do albion as a collaborative display. now obviously not every one who has contributied online would be able to go to brickworld but maybe we could get a select group of builders together and make a try at it.

A nice Idea but it has many problems:

As you mentioned not all would make it (eg DeGothia, who has built most of the Albion builds lives in Sweden)

All of the Albion builds are built in different styles, different elevations and other dimensions.

there are other problems but I'll leave them out. It would be cool though :wub:

sorry i should have stated this, a group of above average builders ( mainly for amount of pieces in their collection) who can go to brickworld would divide up different pieces and send pics and blue prints to each other to keep things matching.For example i have a huge collection of brown and green pieces along with about 50 pounds of grey brick so i would volunteer to take the farm land outside of the city and the outer walls. lets say some one else wanted to join but either didnt have the the skill or what they want was taken so if they had the bricks for it they would do the roads or the base so everything would be level. houses are easier because multiple people can do them, the only thing to worry about is keeping the style the same

Edited by aleksoslapas