ADHO15

ADHO15's MS Paint Characters

I have finally added the DC-17 holsters to my design. I think that it looks good, but any C&C is welcome to help me fine-tone the look. I put them onto Grenage to show them to you all.

Updated:

315th Assault Corps

Commander CC-0666 Grenade

cc-0666_grenade.png

Edited by CC-0666Grenade

It's been a wile but I've had time to make a mando, it's Pre Vizla, I also updated Boba as well.

mandos.png

It's been a wile but I've had time to make a mando, it's Pre Vizla, I also updated Boba as well.

Your mandos look great, I can't wait to see what you do next. I think that you might need to extend the upper leg armor of Jango & Vizla a little bit & they will look even better. No offense intended

Edited by CC-0666Grenade

Your mandos look great, I can't wait to see what you do next. I think that you might need to extend the upper leg armor of Jango & Vizla a little bit & they will look even better. No offense intended

Extend it how, which way? Don't worry about offence, I can take criticism :tongue:.

Extend it how, which way? Don't worry about offence, I can take criticism :tongue:.

Extend it down. Make it look more like leg armor instead of armored pockets. That's good to know

Ahhhh! I've been gone from this thread far too long! :cry_sad:

First, comments/criticisms:

Mr. Man, Pre Vizsla looks great, as does updated Boba.

CC-0666 Grenade, I love the updates, but your Jedi is beginning to look like a Zabrak. :tongue:

Next, just one new from me:

6875237226_7980bd3483.jpg

Link from Legend of Zelda.

C & C welcome. This is still a WIP, thus the reference on the right.

Extend it down. Make it look more like leg armor instead of armored pockets.

OK I'll give it a go soon, I'll also try Pre Vizla's second set of armour.

Oh and Vizla doesn't have top leg armour he has holsters that wrap around his legs which is what I hoped to achieve.

Mr. Man, Pre Vizsla looks great, as does updated Boba.

Next, just one new from me:

Hmm the legs seem a little thin :wink:. Looks good though.

Hello everyone. :classic:

Funny how this thread picks up again just before I'm about to come back and revive it. Never mind. :tongue:

Apologies for my absence over the past month or so. I've seen some great work from everybody in that time, so well done to you all, including newcomer Poison Ivy. :thumbup:

I just thought I'd share a kind of teaser mural with you showing what I'm working on at the moment and what I will be contributing over the coming weeks. It took a lot of work itself to make, but I'm pleased with it.

So without further ado...

Follow this link to the mural

Hope you guys like it. :sweet:

Edited by ADHO15

That looks great, ADHO. :thumbup:

Do you have plans on redesigning the Phase II helmets and the torsos as well? Katie(Poison Ivy) will be extremely happy if you do, because yours are the templates she uses. I know because we share a computer, and thus I can look at her designs. :tongue: Also, on that note, I might (Just might) get back to doing some clones, but mostly I'll be doing other designs, like the Link I posted earlier today. Just at this moment I'm working on some stuff from LoZ, but later on I think I'll be doing Metroid, Dr. Who, and maybe some others.

In case you can't tell what's new, I've made major modifications to the standard helmet and the ARF trooper helmet, and therefore the modified helmets and pilot helmets too.

Special thanks to Jammiedodger for his help with the helmet redesigns and for the mural idea. :tongue:

It's the cheek pieces isn't it, it gives them a more TCW style, and the ARF troopers seem to have smaller vent things and a new visor. I see a new SCUBA trooper but no Pilots :wacko:.

Nice job, I just modified my Phase ones to look more like AOTC style a few pages back.

Hello everyone. :classic:

Funny how this thread picks up again just before I'm about to come back and revive it. Never mind. :tongue:

Apologies for my absence over the past month or so. I've seen some great work from everybody in that time, so well done to you all, including newcomer Poison Ivy. :thumbup:

I just thought I'd share a kind of teaser mural with you showing what I'm working on at the moment and what I will be contributing over the coming weeks. It took a lot of work itself to make, but I'm pleased with it.

So without further ado...

In case you can't tell what's new, I've made major modifications to the standard helmet and the ARF trooper helmet, and therefore the modified helmets and pilot helmets too.

Special thanks to Jammiedodger for his help with the helmet redesigns and for the mural idea. :tongue:

Looking awesome, its great to see you back. I to have been making some new modifications to my helmets, but I am trying to make them a mix of the movies, cartoon and TCW style. I still have alot of work to do before I will feel confident enough to release them here. I hope that they will turn out as awesome as yours have turned out to be. Seeing you all improve your designs and showing us all your ideas is helping me want to improve my designs. Someday I hope that my designs will be as good as all of yours

Edited by CC-0666Grenade

I noticed a few problems with the mural so I've removed the other and I am now presenting the updated version:

mural3.jpg

That looks great, ADHO. :thumbup:

Do you have plans on redesigning the Phase II helmets and the torsos as well? Katie(Poison Ivy) will be extremely happy if you do, because yours are the templates she uses. I know because we share a computer, and thus I can look at her designs. :tongue: Also, on that note, I might (Just might) get back to doing some clones, but mostly I'll be doing other designs, like the Link I posted earlier today. Just at this moment I'm working on some stuff from LoZ, but later on I think I'll be doing Metroid, Dr. Who, and maybe some others.

Thank you very much. :sweet:

I might redesign the Phase II helmets if I think they need it. I'll probably focus on Phase I more now though seeing as I have just about completed going back through Phase II. I have redesigned the clone trooper body however, so I'll post that and some completed troops soon. If I was only doing the helmets, I'd already be finished. :tongue:

I saw; Link looks great. It'll be good to see more non-SW characters in this thread.

It's the cheek pieces isn't it, it gives them a more TCW style, and the ARF troopers seem to have smaller vent things and a new visor. I see a new SCUBA trooper but no Pilots :wacko:.

Nice job, I just modified my Phase ones to look more like AOTC style a few pages back.

Those are some modifications, yes. On the standard helmets I sharpened all parts of the visor, squared and embossed the cheek indents, rounded the ridge along the bottom, added vents to the sides, etc

The pilots are all new because all of the changes obviously transfer to these helmets too; and the same goes for the 'modified helmets' (ie. Geonosis troopers and stealth ship troopers). I also remade the shaping on top of the pilot helmets.

In addition, I widened and pretty much recreated all parts of the ARF trooper helmet, so that should look quite a bit better, and I did the same with the SCUBA trooper helmet. The sun visors, pauldrons and macrobinoculars have all be updated as well.

All patterns and markings were remade to fit the new helmets as well.

Yes, they look good. I tried to make mine more TCW-style as I much prefer them this way.

Looking awesome, its great to see you back. I to have been making some new modifications to my helmets, but I am trying to make them a mix of the movies, cartoon and TCW style. I still have alot of work to do before I will feel confident enough to release them here. I hope that they will turn out as awesome as yours have turned out to be. Seeing you all improve your designs and showing us all your ideas is helping me want to improve my designs. Someday I hope that my designs will be as good as all of yours

Thanks, Grenade! :classic:

Those are all quite different styles, so best of luck merging them! :grin: Your designs are definitely just as good as any others posted here, though. :thumbup:

av.png

A mini update (see if you can spot it :grin:)

And a update to my standers Imperial team

phase_3.png

A mini update (see if you can spot it :grin:)

And a update to my standers Imperial team

Nice Ventresses and troopers, Mr Man! :thumbup:

No idea what the updates are, but well done. :grin:

Nice Ventresses and troopers, Mr Man! :thumbup:

No idea what the updates are, but well done. :grin:

Loosing our touch are we :grin:.

:tongue:

It's only a minor colour change and a few pixels on the faces difference :laugh:.

It has been very difficult combining the three. I have been at this for a while, but when I saw your redesign ADHO, it gave me a couple ideas about how to combine them. I think I still have alot of work ahead of me before I have this project complete. Please help me spot anymore improvements I need to make before I start updating my clones. So without farther ado, here is my 18th attempt at combining the three different styles for the helmet. I still have a few plans for the body, but those will come later.

clone_trooper_phase_i_01.png

C&C needed

Edited by CC-0666Grenade

Loosing our touch are we :grin:.

It's only a minor colour change and a few pixels on the faces difference :laugh:.

Hardly major differences then!

It has been very difficult combining the three. I have been at this for a while, but when I saw your redesign ADHO, it gave me a couple ideas about how to combine them. I think I still have alot of work ahead of me before I have this project complete. Please help me spot anymore improvements I need to make before I start updating my clones. So without farther ado, here is my 18th attempt at combining the three different styles for the helmet. I still have a few plans for the body, but those will come later.

C&C needed

I thought someone would copy. :tongue:

He looks very good. Nice job. :thumbup:

C&C needed

Well I see a thick fin from CW and TCW, the exaggerated chin as in CW and the deeper cheeks as in TCW, but what is there from AOTC?

Hi everyone.

Upon seeing all the different variations of clone armour at the moment, I decided to attempt to design them on Microsoft Paint (for some reason) :tongue:

Although I'm not a big Clone Wars fan myself I must say that's very impressive... what a dedication...respect for a the work you have put in it.

Maybe you should start working for us at LEGO... :pir-laugh:

Grtzzz,

Well I see a thick fin from CW and TCW, the exaggerated chin as in CW and the deeper cheeks as in TCW, but what is there from AOTC?

The rounded visor and surrounding?

I think it looks like a good compromise between the three.

Although I'm not a big Clone Wars fan myself I must say that's very impressive... what a dedication...respect for a the work you have put in it.

Maybe you should start working for us at LEGO... :pir-laugh:

Grtzzz,

Thank you very much, Capt. Kirk! I am a big fan of your decals so it means a lot that you like my work too. :sweet:

I like learning about all the clone trooper varieties and making them in my own way, so the dedication isn't difficult.

I wish! I would love to see many of the clones I've made as proper LEGO figures (especially my own customs :grin:)!

Thank you very much, Capt. Kirk! I am a big fan of your decals so it means a lot that you like my work too. :sweet:

You're welcome, although since I went to the dark side it's a while that I made something for the community but now you can have my decals printed... officialy printed...:pir-laugh:...like Oola.

I like learning about all the clone trooper varieties and making them in my own way, so the dedication isn't difficult. I wish! I would love to see many of the clones I've made as proper LEGO figures (especially my own customs :grin:)!

That will be a hard one because we have to follow the official reference that Lucas provides us with.

You're welcome, although since I went to the dark side it's a while that I made something for the community but now you can have my decals printed... officialy printed...:pir-laugh:...like Oola.

Oh really? I wasn't aware that you started making official minifigs! Congratulations and fantastic job on Oola! :thumbup:

That will be a hard one because we have to follow the official reference that Lucas provides us with.

Sure, I do that too for the most part seeing as I haven't yet posted any of my customs. Still, there are a wide range of canon clone troopers out there and it's great to see you starting to explore them more and turn them into minifigs! :classic:

The rounded visor and surrounding?

I kept the extended mouth piece of AOTC as well. The small chin piece is also from AOTC, but I extended it out a bit to make it more visable and to line up with the helmet design.

I think it looks like a good compromise between the three.

Thank you ADHO. I was not trying to copy you design, but it did help give me ideas about how to combine the three.

I have updated the helmet again. I think this makes it look alot better now.

clone_trooper_phase_i_01.png

C&C Welcome

Edited by CC-0666Grenade

I have updated the helmet again. I think this makes it look alot better now.

Looking good! :thumbup:

Here's the start of my new Phase I trooper update. You've seen the helmets already, but there are quite a few changes made to the body too. Hope you all like them.

Added:

Clone Trooper - Clone Trooper Types

clone_trooper.jpg

Clone Pilot - Clone Trooper Types

clone_pilot.jpg

Clone Trooper Captain - Clone Trooper Types

clone_trooper_captain.jpg

Clone Trooper Commander - Clone Trooper Types

clone_trooper_commander.jpg

Clone Trooper Lieutenant - Clone Trooper Types

clone_trooper_lieutenant.jpg

Clone Trooper Sergeant - Clone Trooper Types

clone_trooper_sergeant.jpg

Here's the start of my new Phase I trooper update. You've seen the helmets already, but there are quite a few changes made to the body too. Hope you all like them.

Well you certainly got your work cut out to remake 200 odd clones :laugh:. Did you say it was in TCW style? If so the knee armour should be rectangular. I like the pilot :thumbup:.