KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I ordered the new 9492 Tie Fighter yesterday. The price was already lowered to 39,99€ and I saved another 6€ with a coupon! :classic: Also, I'm thinking of buying the 66411 super pack at my local TRU next week, as long as their 20% off LEGO products is running. 56€ for the new Y-wing + both new battle packs seems like a great deal.

After what started out a quiet month ended up being a big spend this month. :laugh:

From Bricklink and ebay I ordered about 1500 parts for my Endor project and..

14 CW Plain Clone troopers

1 Super battle droid

2 Magna Guards

12 Horn Company Clone Troopers

12 ARF Clone Toopers

13 Geonosian Warrior

1 8019 Republic Attack Shuttle (used)

New sets in the Argos 3 for 2 deal

3 9488 Elite Clone & Commando Droid BP

4 9491 Geonosian Cannon

1 9490 Droid Escape (U)

1 3866 Star Wars: The Battle of Hoth

2 9492 TIE Fighter

1 9493 X-wing Starfighter

After what started out a quiet month ended up being a big spend this month. :laugh:

From Bricklink and ebay I ordered about 1500 parts for my Endor project and..

14 CW Plain Clone troopers

1 Super battle droid

2 Magna Guards

12 Horn Company Clone Troopers

12 ARF Clone Toopers

13 Geonosian Warrior

1 8019 Republic Attack Shuttle (used)

New sets in the Argos 3 for 2 deal

3 9488 Elite Clone & Commando Droid BP

4 9491 Geonosian Cannon

1 9490 Droid Escape (U)

1 3866 Star Wars: The Battle of Hoth

2 9492 TIE Fighter

1 9493 X-wing Starfighter

Ooh sounds like a nice project i cannot wait ot see it. :thumbup:

I recently bought:

4 Chrome Stormtrooper(s)

3 Darth Maul(s)

from BL.

Edited by Esurient

I was thinking of getting 10221 Super Star Destroyer soon, maybe May 4th at LEGO store (if it's on sale and/or I have current 10% off coupon) and I wanted a few regular Star Destroyer around it like the asteroid field scene.

I plugged in BL the parts needed to make to-scale Star Destroyer and got an average of about $3.50 to $4 per set. This did not factor in shipping. OTOH my 2 nearby Walmart had loads of 30056 which happened to be close to the exact same size and at $3.70 a pop (10% discount employee card) I got 36 of them. I did offer pizza and beer for my cousin for coming with me to get the discount :D :D

I finally got around to buying my first of this years sets. 9491 and the first of 10 9488. I'd actually like to get 20 BPs and switch up the torsos of the clones. But I don't want 20 cannons, so I'll have to eBay those suckers.

Ordered the 66411 Super Pack from Toys'r'us, with 20% off finally a good opportunity to get some of the sets from the first wave this year I'm still missing. :thumbup:

Ordered the 66411 Super Pack from Toys'r'us, with 20% off finally a good opportunity to get some of the sets from the first wave this year I'm still missing. :thumbup:

how did you get the 20% off? :o

how did you get the 20% off? :o

TRU Germany had 20% off LEGO products and some other toy brands for the past week. :classic:

Edited by Speedboat

Bought 2 polybags from WalMart today; the "new" STAP and a mini Tie Fighter, which isn't even in Brickset's database.

Last night I picked up:

9491 Geonosian Cannon

9674 Naboo planet

9675 Tatooine planet

9676 Death Star

7957 Sith Nightspeeder

Target was having a low discount on SW sets, so I decided to pick some up. I really like the printing on some of the figures. I finally have some baddies, even if they are expanded universe.

Last night I picked up:

9491 Geonosian Cannon

9674 Naboo planet

9675 Tatooine planet

9676 Death Star

7957 Sith Nightspeeder

Target was having a low discount on SW sets, so I decided to pick some up. I really like the printing on some of the figures. I finally have some baddies, even if they are expanded universe.

How much of a discount?

I got 2 more 9488, 7 to go...

How much of a discount?

I got 2 more 9488, 7 to go...

The ones I saw were around $2-$3 off regular price for most sets. Looks like 10% to me.

Recently got a the new Falcon for my birthday! And the TIE fighter. Though I can see why some people call the minifigure selection for the new Falcon lacklustre, for someone like me, who is starting anew with Lego Star Wars, it's great to get the main cast! And the Original Lego TIE was one of the older Star Wars sets I owned back in the day before I sold it. :hmpf_bad: But the new one more than makes up for it! :sweet:

I have been searching the two closest WMs (WM and Super WM) to my house, waiting for the latest LEGO polybag sets to show up. I checked again today with no luck so I finally drove to a Super WM that's about 20 minutes away and my search has finally come to an end. I'll have to admit, I was pretty worried I'd never come across the Star Destroyer or STAP. I found them in the LEGO aisle. Some reported finding them in the Easter section up front. The other sets in the bin were the 8028 Tie Fighter (w/Maul gracing the front) and 30053 Republic Attack Cruiser (also w/Maul). I normally collect 6-8 of each of the polybags as they're released. Since I picked up 30053 earlier this year I passed, even though the packaging was different. I did pick up 8028 x3 since I only have 3 of those from before. There were only 2 Venators left so I brought the little LEGO Star Wars bin with me to the register and asked the lady at the register if I could have it. She said yes so I scored that also. Pretty cool. I'm going to dump as many of my polybags as I can into it.

new155-1.jpg

Edited by Sir_Basil_Ashton

Recently took an even deeper plunge into the SW universe and purchased 9489 Endor Trooper Battle Pack, 9490 Droid Escape, and 9493 X-Wing. I plan on getting Anakin's Jedi Interceptor in May for the Hulk promotion, so I am excited for that. I almost have all of the 2012 line-up surprisingly and I was never into SW before a month ago... I may have an addiction here.

I recently got back into LEGO Star Wars.. meaning within the past two weeks, LOL! So, with that said, I just purchased the new Elite Clone Trooper & Driod Battle Pack. I LOVE

it! Sets like that make me get re-addicted to LEGO... Now, I am sitting and waiting for the Malevolence to be released. :wub:

Last one I got was the new X-Wing. Next up will be the Anakin and Sebulba Podracers. (My planned over $75 purchase at the Lego store May 4, in order to get the bonus fig :D )

After that just kick back and wait for my Sith Fury to release :cry_sad: