Scubacarrot

April Fool's Joke

I'm sorry; of course, what was I thinking. Let's all get

and cover ourselves with tarps. :sweet:

I've been Fabu-rolled!

That deserves an award.

I think you mean don't picnic. Because it's a tarp. They're used for camping, and applesauce yoga.

Joyeux possion avril!

A picnic? My calculations say that going on a picnic will give you 100% dissatisfaction. What's the point in even packing a peanut butter and nutella sandwich?

Alright guys, I type in 'w*lcome' (replace the * with an 'e') and it says 'My nipples are burning'. Hilarious. :tongue:

Way to get us banned quickly. :tongue: EB population control??? :tongue:

Alright guys, I type in 'w*lcome' (replace the * with an 'e') and it says 'My nipples are burning'. Hilarious. :tongue:

Way to get us banned quickly. :tongue: EB population control??? :tongue:

Just don't type LEGO reports a loss or january jerks or wiener or....something else that turns into applesauce.

*mi ne cr aft. Ap ril Fo ools. J oke

Edited by Legocrazy81

Not sure of who makes up the population on this site but wherever you live 12 o'clock should be the cut off and apart from California this should be about done? Being a site that celebrates one of Denmarks finest products shouldn't you be celebrating Maj-kat on May 1st anyway?

We should have 'wiener' changed to 'sausages'. They (usually) refer to the same thing, but sausages go better with applesauce.

That deserves an award.

:evil_smirk_turning_into_evil_laugh_and_then_subsiding_back_to_evil_smirk:

:wink:

Not sure of who makes up the population on this site but wherever you live 12 o'clock should be the cut off and apart from California this should be about done? Being a site that celebrates one of Denmarks finest products shouldn't you be celebrating Maj-kat on May 1st anyway?

*huh* What?

April Fools Day is done when I say it's done, Custard Farts.

I've reset my PC 6 times now and users names are still wrong and some avatars are still pixelated.

I've reset my PC 6 times now and users names are still wrong and some avatars are still pixelated.

Oh my! Better bring it in to a technician.

Oh my! Better bring it in to a technician.

I tried but they wouldn't believe me. Something about nipples :sceptic:.

Try shaking your finger at your PC and telling it that it's behaving very naughtily.

This happens to my computer once, my computer is fine now though it keeps on confusing *A p r i l* and January

This happens to my computer once, my computer is fine now though it keeps on confusing *A p r i l* and January

It's Y2K! :distressed:

Try shaking your finger at your PC and telling it that it's behaving very naughtily.

Oww :cry_sad:. PC bit my finger. It thought I had applesauce on them.

You must've forgotten to cluck your tongue and make the "Tsk, tsk" sound.

We should have 'wiener' changed to 'sausages'. They (usually) refer to the same thing, but sausages go better with applesauce.

That sounds like a tasty treat. What about changing it to jerky? That way it coincides with january jerks Day and the excessive consumption of beef jerky everywhere.

Om nom nom!

That sounds like a tasty treat. What about changing it to jerky? That way it coincides with january jerks Day and the excessive consumption of beef jerky everywhere.

Om nom nom!

Because jerky doesn't go with applesauce. Besides, knowing Harriet the Slut, the applesauce and sausages and werewolves also go well with those nipples people keep talking about.

It's Y2K! :distressed:

Oh no, we're doomed! I bet nobody saw this coming in 2012, and certainly not in April :distressed:. Oh wait, the world isn't coming to an end until December... I guess we can relax for now then. Or maybe this is a premonition? :look:

You must've forgotten to cluck your tongue and make the "Tsk, tsk" sound.

Try a riding crop, they're great for disciplinary punishment. :laugh:

yaaaaay! The madness continues! And guess what? My nipples are burning still! :grin: *kisses Hinckley* :tongue: LEGO reports a loss, but it's applesauce for me! :wacko::laugh:

Dare I ask why Hinckley is the only root administrator that has his name changed?

This makes me wonder if it was him that did all this,surely his is not going to change his own name.:blush:

LEGO reports a loss

january jerks day

I just want to see if the filter works, don't mind me :classic:

yaaaaay! The madness continues! And guess what? My nipples are burning still! :grin: *kisses Hinckley* :tongue: LEGO reports a loss, but it's applesauce for me! :wacko::laugh:

There's an innuendo gag to come out of that post, I'm sure of it. Problem is, I can't find it. :look::wink:

Edited by Darth Nihilus