The Penguin

The Penguin's Batman Minifigures. )

I really like the Clark Kent and the Wonder Woman figures. The Pyg is spot on, although I've never heard of him before. The Bruce Wayne is a nice one too. Good work! Keep it up!

Thank you! :classic: As for keeping up, it seems harder and harder with every new batch, since I'm running out of Bat-crooks and being not a fan of Superman, I don't usually touch his characters. :sceptic:

This sure is an excellent batch, Pengy! I like your Bruce Wayne much better than the official one and I wish they had an official torso like that. It's Lex's suit with a painted tie, right?

All the others are good too, especially considering that you don't even like some of the characters. :thumbup: It's interesting to know that the Teddy from your "Daddy's going to work" funny is actually part of the Bat mythos. I always learn something new when I come here! :grin:

Also:

[Objection pic]

Sorry, I had to do it! :grin: (Pyg made me do it! :cry_sad: )

Thanks a lot, Oky! ) :classic::thumbup:

Yep, Bruce Wayne turned quite good, even though it was naturally one of the easiest customs here. No, it's not Lex's suit! They're just going to the same tailor!

Actually his Teddy bear was even in AC so I just remembered about his existence after playing the game.

Objection?! :sad:

- I love you Clark Kent!

- OBJECTION!

- Aw! :cry_sad:

Why do people like my pyg fig so much?! I don't even think it's a good fig, not to mention the character! :wacko:

Thanks again, buddy! ) :sweet:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Thank you! :classic: As for keeping up, it seems harder and harder with every new batch, since I'm running out of Bat-crooks and being not a fan of Superman, I don't usually touch his characters. :sceptic:

I have yet to see you make a single fig from Batman Beyond! There are lots of interesting figs to make from that show! And there have been other good suggestions throughout this thread, so just go back through it and see which ones you want to make. :classic:

Objection?! :sad:

- I love you Clark Kent!

- OBJECTION!

- Aw! :cry_sad:

:laugh: I don't actually have any objection. :wink: You do know this meme, don't you?

Why do people like my pyg fig so much?! I don't even think it's a good fig, not to mention the character! :wacko:

I think it's because it's an almost completely new fig you designed whereas on most of your other figs you use preexisting designs, you just recolor them. The detail on the face is especially spot-on! :thumbup:

I have yet to see you make a single fig from Batman Beyond! There are lots of interesting figs to make from that show! And there have been other good suggestions throughout this thread, so just go back through it and see which ones you want to make. :classic:

:laugh: I don't actually have any objection. :wink: You do know this meme, don't you?

I think it's because it's an almost completely new fig you designed whereas on most of your other figs you use preexisting designs, you just recolor them. The detail on the face is especially spot-on! :thumbup:

Batman Beyond is not really my era, so to say. Old Bruce Wayne, perhaps? :hmpf_bad:

I guess, you're right. Hm, I think I should make the photo of all Bat-villains I have so far together.....

Yes, I do. :laugh: I gave it a new meaning! :tongue:

Well, thank you. I guess he's not that bad as a fig, once you put it like that! :laugh:

You're figures are all great, but out of this last batch, I think I espcially like the simpler ones such as the Blackgate women, Bruce Wayne, and Clark Kent. I don't like Pyg either, but the minifigure, but you really did a great job with him! :thumbup:

Great customs! You could use the prince of Persia/ninjago claw piece for your AA scare crow.

Here's a idea: take the wing piece from the ten dollar batman set, paint it brown, get the old vampire

hair, paint it brown, use the werewolf head and legs from seris 4 lastly use the new minotours chest.And behold you have Man- bat!

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

Thanks, ladies and gentlemen, for your comments! And here's a new batch! :sweet:

page_1.jpg

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_4.jpg

page_5.jpg

Those are some great figs Penguin! Baby Doll looks amazing, Batgirl is the best version I have seen in Lego, the boxer gun is very innovative, and at this point your wardrobe must take up half of the Iceberg Lounge! You never dissapoint with your figs. :wink:

It's a small batch, but I really like them all and can't choose my favorite. :wub: I really like you're baby doll costume and it's great to at last see Batgirl. You look pretty stylish in your new suit too.

page_3.jpg

I think Oky made one... :look:

Nice little update! I guess you were overdue for a Batgirl, and she turned out nicely, although it looks a bit cross-eyed. :tongue: I really like that Babydoll. Those bangs make her look very BTAS-ish. :thumbup:

I think Oky made one... :look:

Indeed, I have, except I used 100% Lego pieces. I should have copyrighted that design. :hmpf_bad:

:tongue:

Those are some great figs Penguin! Baby Doll looks amazing, Batgirl is the best version I have seen in Lego, the boxer gun is very innovative, and at this point your wardrobe must take up half of the Iceberg Lounge! You never dissapoint with your figs. :wink:

Thank you! )

Well, more to come soon! :sweet:

It's a small batch, but I really like them all and can't choose my favorite. :wub: I really like you're baby doll costume and it's great to at last see Batgirl. You look pretty stylish in your new suit too.

Thanks! Yep, Babydoll trned ot srprisingly good and Batgirl isindeed an overde fig. ) :classic:

Nice little update! I guess you were overdue for a Batgirl, and she turned out nicely, although it looks a bit cross-eyed. :tongue: I really like that Babydoll. Those bangs make her look very BTAS-ish. :thumbup:

Indeed, I have, except I used 100% Lego pieces. I should have copyrighted that design. :hmpf_bad:

:tongue:

A bit, bt not more than Catwoman if you pt that mask on her googlesless ( :wacko: )side. And she actually looks good when you remove the mask that way! :classic:

As for babydoll the inspiration ame mostly from:

Baby-Doll_Design_TNBA.jpg

So you have, so you have! :hmpf_bad::laugh:

Indeed. Well, still it's good to see that you, me and TLC look in the same direction!

Lovely series Penguin! I'm looking back to all your past collection and they are wonderful.

Batgirl reminds me that i've got more characters to add to my customize list.

Exellent work my feathery freind. I could use a gun like that for disposing of the batman. I am also loving your new suit my fellow gotham vilan. :thumbup: .

Lovely series Penguin! I'm looking back to all your past collection and they are wonderful.

Batgirl reminds me that i've got more characters to add to my customize list.

Thank you! Yes, I'd love to see your version. however i sure hope that LEGO is going to release an official fig one day as well. ) :classic:

Very nice Penguin! I really like Batgirl, you've done a great job with her. :thumbup:

Thank you! ) :classic:

Exellent work my feathery freind. I could use a gun like that for disposing of the batman. I am also loving your new suit my fellow gotham vilan. :thumbup: .

Thank you, I'll give you a card of my tailor. You could use a new suit! ) :classic:

And in some time, I'm going to deliver it! Stay tuned! ) :wink:

Edited by The Penguin

Time for a new batch, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

page_1.jpg

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_4.jpg

page_5.jpg

page_6.jpg

page_7.jpg

page_8.jpg

page_9.jpg

Any comments, please? ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

I'm never failed to be impressed by you work, Penguin. :wub: My favorites are definitely Mr. Freeze, Joker, and Alfred. :thumbup:

Great work pengie I love how you have done my new suit it looks fantastic. That coat is just my style. I also love what you have done with my good freind mr freeze. :thumbup:

Great work Penguin! I especially like Miss Kyle :wub: Mr. Freeze, Jack Ryder and the Joker. :sweet:

If only you designed the Batman figures for Lego. :sadnew: It'd be a collectors dream come true! :laugh:

I must say I love your work, but the annotation in the Joker says "ust" instead of "just". Or am I mistaken?

Yes, thank you. It is indeed a typo I didn't notice. :classic:

I'm never failed to be impressed by you work, Penguin. :wub: My favorites are definitely Mr. Freeze, Joker, and Alfred. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot! ) :sweet:

Great work pengie I love how you have done my new suit it looks fantastic. That coat is just my style. I also love what you have done with my good freind mr freeze. :thumbup:

Exellent work on this one especially Mr. Penguin! :thumbup:

Do you mind if I use parts of that design for my own custom Robin? :grin:

No. I don't mind at all since it's the only purist custom in the batch. ) :grin:

Great work Penguin! I especially like Miss Kyle :wub: Mr. Freeze, Jack Ryder and the Joker. :sweet:

If only you designed the Batman figures for Lego. :sadnew: It'd be a collectors dream come true! :laugh:

Thank you very much! :classic:

I sure hope we'll get more heroes and villains in the following DC waves of sets. )

Edited by The Penguin

Oh, Pengy. Fantastic work on all of them; I especially love Robin. And Freeze. And Alfred. And Selina. And Crane. And Ryder.

I'll stop.

And I laughed out loud at the Mad Hatter's victim. :)

Infinite :thumbup:

Another batch is here, ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet:

page_1.jpg

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_4.jpg

page_5.jpg

page_6.jpg

page_7.jpg

Great batches Penguin. :wub: That nurse looks kind of creepy, but she's supposed to, right. :look: The only one I really don't like is Cyborg. It's not really your figure, I just think that he has a bad design in the first place. :hmpf_bad: Martian Manhunter and Aquaman stand out for me, but the others are great.

Would you be able to take a picture of your Justice League minifigures together? :classic: