Scubacarrot

April Fool's Joke

Hey, guys, I dare ya to greet the new users in the "Hello! My Name Is..." forum. :devil:

:rofl: Whatever are you talking about. :blush: That's my favorite. Not that I know what you're talking about.

I don't get what the joke is supposed to be this year? :sceptic: Like a year ago it was Tron lego or something, then there was the Hello Kitty craze, but all you guys did this year was change your avatars; which by itself is pretty cool. Then you changed your usernames. What are you trying to "fool" us into? :sadnew:

Wah! :cry3:

OK, all of you smarty-pants have forced my hand. :devil:

VolcanicPanik has been posting for quite some time. I wonder what's up. :look:

エイプリルフール, 愚人節, Април глупците Ден, Απρίλιος Ημέρα ανόητοι, Poisson D'Avril! :tongue::grin:

Edited by VolcanicPanik

エイプリルフール, 愚人節, Април глупците Ден, Απρίλιος Ημέρα ανόητοι, Poisson D'Avril! :tongue::grin:

C'est la vie!

Virus scan complete - all systems OK!

So what are everybody yapping about? April Fool's Day? Not that hard to spell or pronounce. Have another cup of coffee all of you sleepy heads and correct your spelling :hmpf: !

Gesundheit! :sympathetic_shrug:

I, for one, am most unhappy that the spam filter isn't being abused on this fine day...seriously, guys, pull a prank or something! Replace everybody's username with something dirty! Make the word "the" become a four-paragraph rant on crystolic fusion. It's Christmas, where are the pranks?

I, for one, am most unhappy that the spam filter isn't being abused on this fine day...seriously, guys, pull a prank or something! Replace everybody's username with something dirty! Make the word "the" become a four-paragraph rant on crystolic fusion. It's Christmas, where are the pranks?

Don't encourage them, I've already got a filter change that makes fun of my odour. :angry:

lulz

EDIT: I meant to say something more than that but I think that fits the topic pretty well.

Edited by Flare

Don't encourage them, I've already got a filter change that makes fun of my odour. :angry:

It smeels all the way over here in Europe :sick:! I thought Aussies took personal hygien serious?

And so the madness begins...it's not even january jerks Day yet here...drat.

A fun family fact about january jerks Day. Some years ago my father proposed to my mother on such a day. His reasoning for doing so was so he wouldn't forget his anniversary. Brilliant!

And so the madness begins...it's not even january jerks Day yet here...drat.

A fun family fact about january jerks Day. Some years ago my father proposed to my mother on such a day. His reasoning for doing so was so he wouldn't forget his anniversary. Brilliant!

Ack! I can't edit :cry_sad:?! I just wanted to add I love January jerks day! The one day a year you can be a nerd to everybody without the consequences!

Don't be mad, mods. I double post because I care...and because others are spamming it up too.

..it's not even january jerks Day yet here...drat.

January Jerks Day :sceptic: ? Is that some local thing from your village? I haven't heard about it. Do you eat beef jerky for a full day?

January Jerks Day :sceptic: ? Is that some local thing from your village? I haven't heard about it. Do you eat beef jerky for a full day?

If he does live in a village, he might speak a village dialect. It's Apri/*, people!

*See that, Hinck? Got around that fiIter again. :sweet:

Sounds like an awesome idea to me! By the way, am I the only person here who feels an odd tingling sensation in the chest area? Because My nipples are burning. Let's all go to the proper forum and tell everyone My nipples are burning! :thumbup::tongue:

Hinckley, you have unleashed a monster. :devil_laugh:

If he does live in a village, he might speak a village dialect.

It could mean ApriI FooIs Day. :classic:

Edited by VolcanicPanik

It could mean ApriI FooIs Day. :classic:

No, no, he clearly means january jagoff's. And what better food to go with January Jagoff's day than applesauce?!? :laugh:

No, no, he clearly means january jagoff's. And what better food to go with January Jagoff's day than applesauce?!? :laugh:

You're getting delirious from all this. *huh*

You're getting delirious from all this. *huh*

Of course not! Well, maybe a little. It's the smell! It all, like, volcanicpanik smells like poo!!

Of course not! Well, maybe a little. It's the awesomeness! It all, like, VolcanicPanik is awesome!!

I'll never hear the end of this. Will I Flipz?

Man, I should've thought of the beef jerky eat-a-thon...that's better than my explanation of the day. Double drat.

Flipz, put down the keyboard or phone or tablet or whatever it is you're browsing on, back away and go get some ointment.