Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Red Moon 2: Chapter 7

Well, I vote: Sheldon Wills (Shadows)

But it is a little hard to trust people, what with all this fabric and hair and blood sniffing, not to mention the strange attempts to splash each other when out of the water. :wacko:

Vote: Ingrid Peck (iamded)

My wife seems competent.

Can we leave this room? Is the Monk not letting us? Is the demon not letting us?

Can we leave this room? Is the Monk not letting us? Is the demon not letting us?

*Is Tony following along with the game? Did you not even bother to read the intro? Does this have to be about multiple rooms because other mysteries are? I'm pretty sure the story will be contained in just this room. :tongue: *

I vote: Sylvia (Zepher).

Sylvia is the only person I know I can trust (besides myself), and I like her idea about clearing Sheldon once and for all.

Sylvia, I don't quite follow this. Can you clarify this for me?

Here are the clues pointing to you:

1) Your gem was thrown into the water by Chris, along with Diana's and Sheldon's. One glowed green (good), and two glowed red (demons). This was between Chapters 5 and 6, so we didn't know what that meant yet. Yesterday, the monk told us that red meant good, and green meant bad. I wanted to make sure that was true, so I pulled my own gem out in the water this time. It was red. I invite everyone else to do the same.

2) Between chapters 6 and 7, your gem was thrown into the water with Penny's, and Richard's. This time, only one glowed red, the other two were green. Chance? Maybe. I admit, it could have been both Diana and Sheldon as demons the first time, and then either Richard or Penny this time around... but... that seems unlikely. And I have a nail in the coffin.

For each of these clues, were there one green and two red, or the other way round? You said you got red and green confused, which is understandable, but were the quantities of each correct?

I'd be inclined to offer clues to the following:

Donna, William, Sheldon, Tony, and Ingrid

For the simple reason that none of them have done anything particularly suspicious. But I'm willing to listen if anyone has a better idea.

As for the group vote, once again there is no-one I particularly trust, but I'll put my faith in Sheldon.

Vote: Sheldon Wills (Shadows)

1) Fred's, Diana's and Sheldon's gems. 2 green (evil), 1 red (good). Between chapters 5 and 6.

2) Fred's, Penny's, and Richard's gems. 1 green (evil), 2 red (good). Between chapters 6 and 7.

Vote: Ingrid Peck (iamded)

I'm trying to pick three reliable people. If we can clear three people, that would be perfect. I wish I could clear myself, but if no one else wants to know if I'm telling the truth, or lying... which seems pretty important to know, that's fine. I'm sure I'd be cleared. That would help us all.

Willoughby said specifically that all the guests were accounted for.

Vote: Penny Maltese (Peppermint_M)

If Fred is evil Penny must be good, right?

Well I still have no idea who to trust.

If I had to pick 5, it would be Donna, Tony, William, Sylvia, and Ingrid.

At the moment. Almost a stab in the dark, to be honest.

For the individual vote ...

Vote: Chris Owen (Tamamono)

Vote: Sheldon Wills (Shadows). He seems relatively safe, and he does have a large following. If Fred is evil, sheldon is not.

Not that I'm fully convinced about Fred.

In order of completion, the top four winners are:

Sheldon Wills (Shadows)

Samantha Cole (Rufus)

Fred Thomas (CorneliusMurdock)

Penny Maltese (Peppermint_M)

These four people should discuss, in-thread, what five people will be receiving clues, voting if you can't reach a decision through discussion.

Still waiting on Penny Maltese to join the discussion, even though this chapter should've ended already. :sceptic:

While we're waiting for Ms. Maltese to show up, let's check in on the voting tally for each category, shall we?

Challenge clues

Ingrid Peck (iamded) 3 votes

Donna Falcon (dannylonglegs) 3 votes

William Falcon (White Fang) 2 votes

Tony Peck (Bob) 2 votes

Penny Maltese (Peppermint_M) 1 vote

Richard Sexton (mrlegoninja) 1 vote

Diana Mantino (Fugazi) 1 vote

Sheldon Wills (Shadows) 1 vote

Sylvia Berent (Zepher) 1 vote

Group of Trust

Sheldon Wills (Shadows) 5 votes

Penny Maltese (Peppermint_M) 2 votes

Ingrid Peck (iamded) 2 votes

Sylvia Berent (Zepher) 1 vote

Chris Owen (Tamamono) 1 vote

Oh, I trust Sheldon Wills (Shadows) , Ingrid Peck (iamded) , Donna Falcon (dannylonglegs),Richard Sexton (mrlegoninja) and

Diana Mantino (Fugazi)

Great, you've manage to create a 5-way spot for third, fourth and fifth. :sceptic: Umm....

Top vote-getters:

Ingrid Peck (iamded)

Donna Falcon (dannylonglegs)

Those two will be receiving clues.

The four challenge winners should discuss and decide who out of these five people will receive the other three clues.

Richard Sexton (mrlegoninja)

Diana Mantino (Fugazi)

William Falcon (WhiteFang)

Sheldon Wills (Shadows)

Tony Peck (Bob)

Way to coordinate :thumbup:

:tongue:

The four challenge winners should discuss and decide who out of these five people will receive the other three clues.

Richard Sexton (mrlegoninja)

Diana Mantino (Fugazi)

Sheldon Wills (Shadows)

Tony Peck (Bob)

I'd pick William, Sheldon and Tony from those three. But that's what I said before! :laugh: I don't feel particularly strongly about this, though.

I'd pick William, Sheldon and Tony from those three. But that's what I said before! :laugh: I don't feel particularly strongly about this, though.

I'll agree with William and Tony. I'd say Richard as my third. If it comes down to me or Sheldon being a Demon as Sylvia seems to believe, I know it's not me.

Sheldon Wills (Shadows)

Tony Peck (Bob)

Sheldon isn't a demon, I am sure of that. I also trust the others.

I guess my top 3 would be:

Ingrid Peck (iamded)

William Falcon (White Fang)

If that helps. Or if it doesn't. :tongue:

I guess my top 3 would be:

Ingrid Peck (iamded)

William Falcon (White Fang)

If that helps. Or if it doesn't. :tongue:

Well, let's think about it. I've asked you to break a five-way tie between Richard, Diana, William, Tony and You. You managed to vote for at least one of those people. :hmpf:

Sorry the effort for this game is so taxing... :hmpf:

A conclusion will be up tomorrow.

Well, let's think about it. I've asked you to break a five-way tie between Richard, Diana, William, Tony and You. You managed to vote for at least one of those people. :hmpf:

I wasn't allowed to vote for myself and I thought it was the 5 person voting that went wrong, so ... shut up. :tongue:

Sorry the effort for this game is so taxing... :hmpf:

It really is, I feel like we've been here for years. :hmpf:

:grin:

006.jpg

The monk once again appeared before the group.

"You have chosen wisely," He tells them, "Sheldon Wills (Shadows), Penny Maltese (Peppermint_M) and Ingrid Peck (iamded) can all be trusted."

"Congratulations on not being a demon, honey." Tony congratulates his wife.

"Thank you, dear." Ingrid answers.

007.jpg

"After some brilliant and speedy deliberating, five people have been chosen to receive clues." The monk tells them as the air again begins to fade to white, "The five people chosen are: Ingrid Peck (iamded), Donna Falcon (Dannylonglegs), William Falcon (WhiteFang), Sheldon Wills (Shadows) and Tony Peck (Bob)."

008.jpg

"This room will only fade to white one more time," the old monk says, "And now you may see what has brought this to be."