Hinckley

LEGO Superheroes 2012 Rumours & Discussion

I just meant the head. Everything else would have to be changed.

I was only talking about the head.

Unfortunately for my wallet, I'm starting to find myself irresistibly drawn to these sets. :cry_sad: My poor wallet...

Some of those minifigs are just too good to pass up. The Quinjet is great, and I'm probably going to pick up the Captain America and Jeep set as well. Great builds and better figs.

Maybe I can at least wait until the movie comes out. :laugh:

Edited by Algernon

You wouldn't happen To know what store this is from, would you?

First reported on Brickset, these pics were taken from John Lewis store, Oxford Street (UK). So far the only U.S. report was that someone supposedly found one set in a NC Target. I suspect reports will start showing up on Sunday, as the most commonly heard street date has been April 1st.

I ordered the Captain America, Wolverine, and Hulk sets from Walmart yesterday and they now say they've shipped. Estimated arrival is Saturday. :excited:

I wasn't sure if they were going to try to time it to where it arrived on the fourth since that was the date it was available for in-store pickup. I suspect that april 4 just happens to be the date they are supposed to arrive in stores. Distribution being what it is, though, it's entirely possible that some Walmarts will stock them slightly earlier.

I ordered the Captain America, Wolverine, and Hulk sets from Walmart yesterday and they now say they've shipped. Estimated arrival is Saturday. :excited:

I wasn't sure if they were going to try to time it to where it arrived on the fourth since that was the date it was available for in-store pickup. I suspect that april 4 just happens to be the date they are supposed to arrive in stores. Distribution being what it is, though, it's entirely possible that some Walmarts will stock them slightly earlier.

Wow, I wish I had ordered one or two now.

Thanks, phone kept on telling me that the image extension wasn't allowed. Thanks for making it more visible

Here is Spidey and chums, apologies for blurry camera phone image

My link

UGH, really?? Spidey looks nice and so does Iron Fist, but why Iron Fist? Of all Spidey related characters, they picked him?

All I'm going to say is the chose the wrong hair, at least in my opinion.

Thanks for pics.

Spidey is cool, but Ock and that other guy look weird...

But I do laugh at everyone that was so certain Nick Fury was in this set:

HAHAHA :laugh::grin:

Great first post, Tomaslam2!

Since he won't be in the Spidey set; where will he be?

haha. thanks! I think there is a chance for a second wave of The Avengers line:D btw, I can't wait for the spidey set.

haha. thanks! I think there is a chance for a second wave of The Avengers line:D btw, I can't wait for the spidey set.

Is there an exclusive Avengers set?

Perhaps there will be. :sceptic:

UGH, really?? Spidey looks nice and so does Iron Fist, but why Iron Fist? Of all Spidey related characters, they picked him?

All I'm going to say is the chose the wrong hair, at least in my opinion.

These are based on Ultimate Spider-Man, and Iron Fist appears to be one of the SHIELD's team of recruits and a main character in the show.

Chose the wrong hair for who, Ock? I think it matches the show version well enough, although I find the whole look fairly ugly.

No need to link when you can:

*Snip*

Looks like Spidey and Doc Ock have some company. :sweet:

We have confirmation this set is from the Ultimate Spider-man cartoon that starts in April. And Iron Fist just happens to be a semi-regular in the show, so having his minifigure in the set makes perfect sense.

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
Removed quoted pic

We have confirmation this set is from the Ultimate Spider-man cartoon that starts in April. And Iron Fist just happens to be a semi-regular in the show, so having his minifigure in the set makes perfect sense.

I was hoping for a classic as it gets fat ock, but ulti-ock is cool.

I really didn't expect Iron Fist at all. And this is definitely a great choice to expand the Marvel universe minifigures:D

Edited by thomaslam2

The Spiderman figures are meh, but Nick Fury looks awesome. :thumbup:

There is no mention of Fury in the character page included with the comic book in the set only the characters we have seen already plus the Spiderman set.

Also Iron mans helmet is not as bulky as an ADU/CMF helmet

I really didn't expect Iron Fist at all. And this is definitely a great choice to expand the Marvel universe minifigures:D

Yeah I like to see them starting strong with less popular characters. You know the big names will get in sooner or later, but anyone else is anyone's guess until they show up - so throwing in a wildcard up front is a real show of good faith.

Lego Iron Fist! That is SO out of left-field, but awesome at the same time!

Edit: Just found out from BigHobbit's post that Iron Fist is a semi-regular in the new Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, so I guess that makes sense.

Edited by pong0814