I never build micro-scale before so with the Valholl Micro Scale challenge there was indeed a challenge! The most fun thing to do was putting mocs I've build before into this moc in microscale.

So here it is:

Valholl

The Mighty Capital of Mitgardia. Located at the the heart of the great plains. With the plains comes a lot af farmlands and with the antler river streaming along the city all this makes it a wealthy city. (Source: Map of Mitgardia)

Within the city is the citadel from where the Jarl rules Mitgardia. It is surrounded by impressive walls and mighty towers, so the Jarl and everyone who's in it, are safe! And if that doesn't scare enemies. All the catapults and trebuchets will do.

But that doesn't matter now, because it is peace. So the people love Valholl, they like to live there. Because it has the best market of Mitgardia, the most beautifull city square nice houses and a lot more. Find out yourself:

6859302620_b1561035c0_c.jpg

Overviews

6859288198_e0d55081a0_n.jpg7005403315_e6ed2b0ffe_n.jpg

7005400107_41ddce1d19_n.jpg6859277074_eb159db2c4_n.jpg

City Map

6859300326_e63ef19133_z.jpg

Details

6859290592_a3d7d97a57_m.jpg7005392215_b32809ed08_m.jpg7005387857_f476bc3508_m.jpg

Houses/Gatehouse/Barracks

6859264550_45ffaf0af1_m.jpg6859267076_1c3f226212_m.jpg6859261762_9a27b6b615_m.jpg

Harbor with lighthouse of Valholl/Watermill etc./Market at the city square

Defendings etc.

7005415655_3612c601c4_n.jpg6859257444_446409c94f_n.jpg

Trebuchet/Watchtower

7005417369_2f1d16e70d_n.jpg6859255304_4ddf54b221_n.jpg

Temple of Gyhnran/Catapults

6859294946_072013f1a9.jpg

The citadel, home of the Jarl

For better and more photo's: Valholl

Edited by Ecclesiastes

I never build micro-scale before so with the Valholl Micro Scale challenge there was indeed a challenge! The most fun thing do was putting mocs I've build before into this moc in microscale.

You should build more micro-scale because obviously you have huge potential. Very good work!!! :thumbup:

You should build more micro-scale because obviously you have huge potential. Very good work!!! :thumbup:

I agree! This is amazing!

Great micro scale build, and it's quite funny how we all come up with something different. I, for instance, am currently adding terrain to my Valholl Moc.

Wow, amazing :wacko:

Really great job on making all those small buildings! Also a very nice palace you build for the Jarl :thumbup:

The presentation is just splendid!

Where's the Kaliphlin embassy? :wink:

Great microscale! Having just done my first one, I can appreciate that making stuff this small is not easy. Great job, and also nice work outside the city walls too, like the river and farmlands.

This has such a great use of SNOT and is reminiscent of Lord of the Rings.

I am very impressed by the catapults. Are they held together, or just balanced?

love it ;)

The citadel, home of the Jarl is my favorite part :)

Great work! I like many of the details (as everyone does), including the ships, catapults, temple, gates/walls, the falgs and the citadel.

I'm impressed.

You've done an amazing job here! So many details within the micro-scale. I love the towers and the palace and the houses... pretty much everything. Great MS!

Some inspired work from all the micro builders of Valholl. I really like the integration of the hands as flags, the fields, city centre and more. Great job.

Thanks all for the kind words! :classic:

Great micro scale build, and it's quite funny how we all come up with something different. I, for instance, am currently adding terrain to my Valholl Moc.

I first thought of mountains, but than I thought on the map Valholl isn't in the mountains. So that's way I came up with plains.

This has such a great use of SNOT and is reminiscent of Lord of the Rings.

I am very impressed by the catapults. Are they held together, or just balanced?

Balanced, but it's balanced pretty good!

For your first micro scale build this is indeed an incredible effort. There's just so much to like here! The thing that really stood out for me were the towers and their great look you achieved with the use of those modified 2x2 plates. Most excellent!