kris kelvin

Eldorado Fortress 2009

Maybe my favourite set ever. There are several versions of this set, this one is one of the best. My big aim ist do a MOC/MOD of this set, but this will take time...

Very beautiful!

Amazing remake of one of the best LEGO pirate sets of all time, my vote has been placed!

Edited by Legonardo Davidy

Jesus! That's fuckin awesome fellow!

Great job!

Of course we appreciate your compliment, but leave the swearing out of it next time.

Already thanks.

Really great stuff! The yellow arch is brilliant and the sporadic use of single circle studs in the brickwork to make it look worn is a great technique

Really great stuff! The yellow arch is brilliant and the sporadic use of single circle studs in the brickwork to make it look worn is a great technique

Please don't bump really old topics like this with a one-lined comment. For more information refer to Revisiting old topics (Bumping), which is linked in the Site Guidelines.

We should add a little thing to the forum, where any time somebody posts to an old thread, a window pops up that says something to the effect of, "This thread is X number of years old, and your post is all of two sentences long. Are you sure you want to violate the site guidelines and incur the wrath of Phred for such a trivial comment?"