Sign in to follow this  
xxlrocka

stormer 4.0

If there was a stormer 4.0 what would it look like? :sceptic:

Edited by LuxorV
Please, do not use size bigger than 3. Thanks.

Probably similar style as the others, although being the leader, somewhat more bulky.

My guess is, both shoulders would have those rounded plates, a REALLY big gun, and otherwise just a general Stormer color scheme + original helmet.

You could probably make something using parts form the Black Phantom, Stormer 1-3.0, etc.

Edited by MrSebi

Probably similar style as the others, although being the leader, somewhat more bulky.

My guess is, both shoulders would have those rounded plates, a REALLY big gun, and otherwise just a general Stormer color scheme + original helmet.

You could probably make something using parts form the Black Phantom, Stormer 1-3.0, etc.

I would think the Witch Doctor set would be good as well. Alot of white parts for a bulky Stormer.

I'm sorry to spoil your speculations, but in the new video on the Hero Factory home page, Stormer "4.0" seems to have been revealed. Here's the post I made on BZP:

I took a screenshot of Stormer in case anyone wants to make an avatar/sig/whatever using him. You don't have to give me credit for it.

stormer_2012.png

It looks like he's using Hulk's torso shell element. I can't tell for sure, but it seems like the white pieces on his shoulders are new, and are those trans-medium-blue armor shells under them? :whatsthat:

-Toa Of Justice

I'm sorry to spoil your speculations, but in the new video on the Hero Factory home page, Stormer "4.0" seems to have been revealed. Here's the post I made on BZP:

Ah,but that's stormer XL.Now back to wondering what stormer 4.0 would look like.

Ah,but that's stormer XL.Now back to wondering what stormer 4.0 would look like.

Stormer XL IS Stormer 4.0.

Err- I believe he means what Stormer would look like if he were styled the same as the other hero sets in Breakout.

Well, Stormer XL, In Breakout, is not only constructed differently, but has different armor placement and is significantly scaled down to fit with the other heroes. If you didn't know he was a titan set-wise, you'd think he'd cost $12.99, like I did. So, technically, Stormer XL, in Breakout, is in fact Stormer 4.0.

Well, Stormer XL, In Breakout, is not only constructed differently, but has different armor placement and is significantly scaled down to fit with the other heroes. If you didn't know he was a titan set-wise, you'd think he'd cost $12.99, like I did. So, technically, Stormer XL, in Breakout, is in fact Stormer 4.0.

....well, stormer is still XL so this topic stays up to say what you think stormer would look like if he wasn't an XL.

....well, stormer is still XL so this topic stays up to say what you think stormer would look like if he wasn't an XL.

I'd say he'd look exactly the same as he does as Stormer XL, just with a different set name. After all, the Breakout heroes are not all of uniform size, so who's to say a "normal" hero can't be as tall as Stormer XL is in his set? Granted, he is unique in his size among the Breakout heroes, but when there is no uniform standard for the size of a "4.0" hero, there's no reason to assume that the 24-module-tall heroes and the 21-module-tall heroes are the only two sizes that could be "normal".

Now, if you were to ask what he'd look like if he were a 21-module-tall or 24-module-tall Hero, I'd say he'd look about the same as he does in the set, just with a standard Breakout torso with the same chest pattern as the actual set and shorter legs (and smaller leg armor to accommodate). Probably standard 2.0 feet as well since he wouldn't need those massive two-toed feet for balance.

If I end up getting Stormer XL, I definitely would want to modify it slightly to make his proportions a bit more to my liking. Like the 24-module-tall heroes, his legs seem a bit longer relative to the size of his torso than I'm comfortable with. But like the 24-module-tall heroes, my perceptions could change once I actually own him.

Edited by Aanchir

He is scaled down in the Breakout videos to imply he didn't undergo 'XL upgrades' like Rocka did in Savage Planet.

Besides, even though if Stormer is actually XL, there is already a topic about Hero Factory, we don't need a new topic.

He is scaled down in the Breakout videos to imply he didn't undergo 'XL upgrades' like Rocka did in Savage Planet.

Besides, even though if Stormer is actually XL, there is already a topic about Hero Factory, we don't need a new topic.

This topic was posted BEFORE we saw stormer XL in the show. Oh, and this isn't necessarily about hero factory, but more about 1 character.