Ludzik

Firestation

Nice fire house 'Ludzik'. I like the sleeping arrangement upstair, though they could use some entertainment during downtime. Looks like you have some room on the first floor. Keep up the good work default_classic.gif

Nice fire house 'Ludzik'. I like the sleeping arrangement upstair, though they could use some entertainment during downtime. Looks like you have some room on the first floor. Keep up the good work default_classic.gif

For that there is the garden area outside ;) I'm planning to put a BBQ there and a table and some chairs... though you're right, they probably also need a big screen inside :)

Nice fire house 'Ludzik', need a bigger truck though.....and please could you resize your photos....before a moderator comes along and gets upset. (image size limit is 800x600 pixels.....resize your images using something like MS paint before uploading onto BS or Flickr or MOCpages and then posting their deeplinks to your page). :classic:

Brick On ! :classic:

As LightningTiger said, please resize your photos to follow the site guidelines. I've changed your images into links in the meantime. Thanks. :sweet: