Bonaparte

SIGN-UP - EB Event Billund 2012

I am in! My friends wedding is in April and I have 25 days of leave! :laugh: All the days, don't mind being a responsible if needs must (aka, if someone else better qualified can be, i will happily defer to them. I just could if you really need me to be).

Hi all

Will attend. It was such a good time two years ago.

I will come in old (T)rusty and camp out near the huts.

So I do not need an "in"door bed :blush

I will probably have to go to work sunday. But that is a minor thing.

Edit: nice clip Holodoc :-) should we bring the guitars and other gear

for a saturday night "concert"?? :laugh:

Best regards Henning M.

Edited by Henning M.

The Viking Hut is booked!

Come on now people - sign-up and book the chalets!

gallery_148_29_6455.jpgValhallagallery_148_29_6455.jpg

I'm coming too! for the entire event :sweet:

it doesn't matter in which chalet i'm in.

just bought my plane tickets. i'll be there on Wednesday at about 15.00 and leave on Sunday at about 14.10

can't wait!!!!! :laugh:

it doesn't matter in which chalet i'm in.

just bought my plane tickets. i'll be there on Wednesday at about 15.00 and leave on Sunday at about 14.10

can't wait!!!!! :laugh:

I'm very glad you are coming Sne!

I might as well join you guys at some point to finally meet some of you! ;)

You are most welcome!

I think I'll join in at some time too. Marcos, maybe we could go to their "camp" at one point in the event.

I think I'll join in at some time too. Marcos, maybe we could go to their "camp" at one point in the event.

Yeah! Why not? ;)

I just gotta find out who you are first.... eheh

Yeah! Why not? ;)

I just gotta find out who you are first.... eheh

I am the part designer in PMD who would like to engineer bikes :-)

Erland

I'm hoping to join you guys, but I'll have to discuss with the big boss. So I'll let it know this weekend!

Looking forward meeting you again Erland!

And of course you are welcome to bring some of your LEGO colleagues over for some drinks in the evening.

I'm hoping to join you guys, but I'll have to discuss with the big boss. So I'll let it know this weekend!

Cool! Tell him you'll be much more productive once you had a relaxing trip to LEGOland :thumbup:

I'll be there for the full event, bringing my missus. We won't be staying in the cabins though.

I'll be there for the full event, bringing my missus. We won't be staying in the cabins though.

Looking forward meeting you and your missus!

I'll put your names on the list with the remark you'll be taking care of your own accommodations.

I would like to attend, but find my own accomodations.

Any experience with seducing one of the locals and make them provide breakfast and accomodation?

Hi guys - and ladys!

My name is Christoffer and im the chairman of the Danish LUG Byggepladen.

I would like to get to know you guys from Eurobriks a little bit better. I know some of you all ready, but I would like to know some more of you hardcore fans...

- So I would like to participate in this event friday and saturday. I live near to Billund, so I take care of my own accommodation.

CU!

Leg godt

Christoffer

Looking forward meeting you in Billund Christoffer!

You are our 30th confirmed eventee :sweet:

I'm in! But if a want to stay in one of the chalet's, "the organisation" will take care of that?

Edited by Ecclesiastes

I'm in! But if a want to stay in one of the chalet's, "the organisation" will take care of that?

We'll 'help' you take care of that. Read this and things will become clear I hope. Let me know.

In short, we had 3 people waiting for a spot in a chalet (which contains ideally 5 people to get the best price for all in the chalet). With you coming that makes 4 people, so we're going in the right direction to fill another chalet or at least you can divide the cost by 4. Let's wait a bit and see who else might come, I'm pretty sure we'll see more people joining :thumbup:

You'll come for the entire event, right?

I'm sure you'll feel right at home.

I might as well join you guys at some point to finally meet some of you! ;)

I would like to attend, but find my own accomodations.

Great, looking forward to see all of you (most again) :sweet:!
Hi guys - and ladys!

My name is Christoffer and im the chairman of the Danish LUG Byggepladen.

I would like to get to know you guys from Eurobriks a little bit better. I know some of you all ready, but I would like to know some more of you hardcore fans...

- So I would like to participate in this event friday and saturday. I live near to Billund, so I take care of my own accommodation.

CU!

Leg godt

Christoffer

Hi Christoffer! It will be great to meet again, LW was sweet :laugh:!

Hello all. New member here :classic:

I'm so lucky I live only 40min away from Legoland. Sign me up for thursday atleast. Will probably be able to join other days aswell, but will know for sure as we get closer.

Taking care of my own accommodations.

Hello all. New member here :classic:

I'm so lucky I live only 40min away from Legoland. Sign me up for thursday atleast. Will probably be able to join other days aswell, but will know for sure as we get closer.

Taking care of my own accommodations.

Welcome, I'll write your name on the list!

Friday evening is the EB presentation, discussion about LEGO, the only community, EB, and much more...

We'll 'help' you take care of that. Read this and things will become clear I hope. Let me know.

In short, we had 3 people waiting for a spot in a chalet (which contains ideally 5 people to get the best price for all in the chalet). With you coming that makes 4 people, so we're going in the right direction to fill another chalet or at least you can divide the cost by 4. Let's wait a bit and see who else might come, I'm pretty sure we'll see more people joining :thumbup:

You'll come for the entire event, right?

I'm sure you'll feel right at home.

Yes I'll be there the entire event!