Jakon

Dwarven rocket artillery

To kick off my trading company, I presen you with this liitle beauty, made of 100% Dwarven black steel.

6980668547_e470edae8c_z.jpg

Dwarven Rocket Artillery by Jakon B.Rytight, on Flickr

the rockets themselves can go almost 500 feet, and the one with the black warhead will burn as bright as the sun, lighting up the battlefield. Th grey tipped ones however, explode on impact.

6980664325_be85b61f99_z.jpg

Dwarven Rocket Artillery by Jakon B.Rytight, on Flickr

The sight apparatus, two wheels, one for yaw, and the other for pitch. The round pan in the front is the firing machanism, you put a torch in it, and run as fast as you can, you don't want to be anywhere withing 50 feet of this when it goes off, as the rockets produce rather extreme flames.

Only availiabe from Frozen Peaks trading company

40 gold per unit

Only avaliable for a limited time

Get 'em while their hot!

I see that the Kaliphlin dwarves have gotten lazy and not provided us with the same technology their Avalonian cousins have created.....

Reminds me of joke about the German V-1 or V-2: Composed of 12% steel, 8% gunpowder and 80% propaganda! :tongue:

I see that the Kaliphlin dwarves have gotten lazy and not provided us with the same technology their Avalonian cousins have created.....

You mean, Mitgardiancousins? :wink:

You mean, Mitgardiancousins? :wink:

Yuuuup....you'd think that the yellow and green flags would clue me in. Or, the Mitgardian title in your signature. But no, I still can't cite it properly! Oh well, still great idea nonetheless!

You should show us how it works. I might buy one but I have to see it in action.

Ahh! a very wise descision my friend, well, on to the show!

For the purpose of this being a demonstration, we will only fire one rocket, but believe me, one is plenty :devil:

6834699734_bca48ca21b_z.jpg

Dwarven rocket artillery by Jakon B.Rytight, on Flickr

6834705856_60aa8effa8_z.jpg

6980836221_49674e0c4e_z.jpg

6980843701_e8cd536b8b_z.jpg

6980850407_79c040032e_z.jpg

6980853203_2238a28e03_z.jpg

6834728414_6de3d47d1c_z.jpg

Soldier1: Sir, this is all we could find of any life in that orc village you just ordered us to fire on

Soldier2: Ah, thats too much, order the engineers to put more gunpowder in it next time

Ahh! a very wise descision my friend, well, on to the show!

For the purpose of this being a demonstration, we will only fire one rocket, but believe me, one is plenty :devil:

(pictures)

Soldier1: Sir, this is all we could find of any life in that orc village you just ordered us to fire on

Soldier2: Ah, thats too much, order the engineers to put more gunpowder in it next time

Wow, indeed very advanced technology!!

Can u also use it as firework?

Yes, the unit may be used to launch fireworks, but do not use the standard rockets for this purpose, they will launch so far into the sky you cannot see the explosion, so you must use shorter rockets.

Yes, the unit may be used to launch fireworks, but do not use the standard rockets for this purpose, they will launch so far into the sky you cannot see the explosion, so you must use shorter rockets.

Very interesting :thumbup::laugh: