Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

Yakuza Family - Day 5

cimg0819.jpg

Great Grandfather Lloyd decided to step in.

It looks like you guys were right.

It appears our friend Hiroki was a member of the Mutineers.

Now go to bed.

cimg0828.jpg

Aiko went to bed and slept like a rose.

Until auntie Momoe came in.

cimg0829.jpg

Momoe crawled into Aikos bed and huddled against her.

Spending a good part of the night there.

cimg0834.jpg

Black Ninja:Who are you waiting for?

White Ninja:Momoe, and you?

Black Ninja:You got to be kidding me!

White Ninja:No I'm not. Why?

Black Ninja:I'm waiting for Momoe too!

White Ninja:No way?! Are you going to kill her?

Black Ninja:Like hell I am!

White Ninja:No way! Me too! Lets do it together!

Black Ninja:Sounds like a plan.

White Ninja:Deal!~

cimg0835.jpg

And look who's there!

cimg0837.jpg

Oh my... I'm in trouble right? Momoe asked...

cimg0839.jpg

The Ninjas didn't reply her question.

All they did was slice off her head.

Stupid slut, sleeping around every night!

cimg0840.jpg

Great Grandfather Lloyd and Stephanie were taking a walk as they stumbled upon the remains of Momoe.

Without hesitating Stephanie picked up the body parts and said to Great Grandfather Lloyd: 'Let's go to this dragon you have been telling me about, sugar.'

What a woman!

cimg0841.jpg

Dear family, Great Grandfather Lloyd said, In my hand I hold the purple snot that came out of the Dragon of Truth after we fed him the remains of Momoe, who we lost tonight.

It turns out it wasn't a loss at all! She was part of the Special Agents.

cimg0851.jpg

There was a loud girly scream and after that Aiko dropped dead to the floor.

cimg0852.jpg

Tamiko rushed towards the lifeless body of her daughter.

NOOOOO!

Not my baby!

cimg0855.jpg

And she too dropped dead.

Players

cimg0583.jpg

Nobuo – Played by MetroiD

cimg0586.jpg

Chieko – Played by Scubacarrot

cimg0548.jpg

Shizuko – Played by CallMePieOrDie

cimg0516.jpg

Akio – Played by Rumble Strike

cimg0565.jpg

Noriko – Played by Eskallon

cimg0567.jpg

Setsuku – Played by Fhomess

cimg0599.jpg

Kenta – Played by Nightshroud99

cimg0520.jpg

Saburo – Played by Masked Builder

cimg0576.jpg

Emi – Played by Brickdoctor

cimg0603.jpg

Lizzy – Played by Capt. Redblade

cimg0532.jpg

Shiro – Played by Alopex

cimg0551.jpg

Hanako – Played by Professor Flitwick

cimg0632.jpg

Akira – Played by Bob

cimg0612.jpg

Kin – Played by Rick

cimg0595.jpg

Manga – Played by CorneliusMurdock

cimg0556.jpg

Maniko – Played by Swils

cimg0514.jpg

Norio – Played by Def

cimg0592.jpg

Daisuke - Played by Scorpiox

cimg0607.jpg

Cherry Blossom - Played by WhiteFang

Deceast

cimg0702.jpg

Yasu – Played by TheBoyWonder - Lynched on day 1 -
Mutineer

cimg0717.jpg

Lloyd Jr – Played by ADHO15 & KielDaMan - Murdered on night 1 -
Yakuza

cimg0758.jpg

Ichirou – Played by Tamamono - Lynched on day 2 -
Yakuza

cimg0763.jpg

Tadao – Played by The Legonater - Murdered on night 2 -
Yakuza

cimg0765.jpg

Yasuko – Played by RileyC - Mod Killed on night 2 after RileyC decided it was for the best to quit the game -
Yakuza

cimg0784.jpg

Minoru - Played by VolcanicPanik - Lynched on day 3 -
Secret Agent

cimg0790.jpg

Jirou - Played by JimButcher - Murdered on night 3 -
Yakuza

cimg0805.jpg

Yoshiko - Played by Cecilie - Murdered on night 3 -
Yakuza

cimg0796.jpg

Isamu - Played by Peanuts - Murdered on night 3 -
Secret Agent

cimg0817.jpg

Hiroki - Played by Etzel - Lynched on day 4 -
Mutineer

cimg0839.jpg

Momoe - Played by Rufus - Murdered on night 4 -
Secret Agent

cimg0851.jpg

Aiko - Played by Iamded - Died of grief on day 4 -
Neutral

cimg0852.jpg

Tamiko - Played by Zakura - Died of grief on day 4 -
Yakuza Mason

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play who will be aligned with either Yakuza (town) or the Mutineers (scum). To win the game the Yakuza must eliminate all of the Mutineers. While the Mutineers need to outnumber the Yakuza. Any other party characters will have their own win conditions outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player Voting should be done in the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. Each player gets one unvote a day. The player with the most votes at the end of a game day will be lynched. If there is a tie then the first player to achieve this vote count will be lynched.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after 72 hours, unless the group are decided on a lynch. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host, using the initial character PM thread only, in the first 24 hours of the night stage. They will not be accepted after this deadline has passed or if the player doesn’t use the initial character PM.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game hosts via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game. Metagame at your own risk.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the hosts using your character information PM. No other communication with the hosts will be accepted or acknowledged.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence. Plus losing your right to vote for that day.

Edited by badboytje88

That was odd and horrific. We'd almost had a night without a loyal Yakuza death. It is deeply saddening that it couldn't have remained that way.

I was getting happy that there were no Loyal family members died, but alas, good Yakuza members died to... :cry_sad:

Its strange that two people died of grief though, multiple roles like this aren't very frequent. Is it possible, that filthy agent, Momoe, somehow caused poor Aikos grief with a night action?

That's not so good :sceptic:

Tamiko was in our little cluster of good guys, and now she's not :cry2:

I'm still waiting to hear back about any investigations last night, so there is no clear target in my mind. If there are any other townies with night actions, puzzled and working alone, please consider contacting me. I helped get an Agent lynched two days ago, and a Mutineer yesterday, so my towniness should be well-understood at this point. I won't take credit for putting a hit on Momoe, but I had some input into it :snicker: Unfortunately, I had been trying to work with Momoe for two days before I realized she was an Agent :ugh:

Norio's seen better days, folks. Much better days. Ah, we killed two scum yesterday. We should consider the glass half-full...

I find it a bit odd that Tamiko is a Yakuza Mason, when she's been acting extremely strange these last few days. I still feel a bit used by Hiroki. :sad:

Talk about deja vu. Two scum dead in the morning, but also two of us again. I guess we should be happy the Mutineers didn't kill a Yakuza last night but went after Momoe as well.

My mother (of all people) managed to kill Aiko, but it doesn't seem to be an ordinary scum kill. Why would Aiko die because Momoe got in bed with her? Tamiko seems to have died from grief over her daughter, which could indicate some sort of 'lover' relationship with Aiko I guess.

Glad someone killed that wench in the middle of the night, but losing two of our own due to grief is horrible. :sadnew:

And it now appears Tamiko was a mason, how very strange since she had been acting so odd. I guess her reverse psychology worked though.

Now, I'm off to make some more Koilette rolls.

I was getting happy that there were no Loyal family members died, but alas, good Yakuza members died to... :cry_sad:

Its strange that two people died of grief though, multiple roles like this aren't very frequent. Is it possible, that filthy agent, Momoe, somehow caused poor Aikos grief with a night action?

Glad someone killed that wench in the middle of the night, but losing two of our own due to grief is horrible. :sadnew:

And it now appears Tamiko was a mason, how very strange since she had been acting so odd. I guess her reverse psychology worked though.

Shiro, Kenta, you're two of the folks I'd really love to hear from. Can you tell us all, roughly, what you've been doing for the last five days? A lot of the town has been quite active, and you haven't.

I'd really like to hear a case to justify your towniness :classic:

Last night and today's events seems to be the roller-coaster ride... No doubt, we have at least made the right conviction plus at least gotten one special agents... but we lose another 2 of our family members...

So... Does this mean that it was Momoe that was the recruiter for the Secret Agents? It sure looks like that, and that she was trying to recruit Aiko... Does not explain why Aiko died, though... Also unfortunate that we lost Tamiko, who was apparently not a crazy-jester-scum after all :sceptic:.

If that is not the case, Momoe must have had a role that would take someone with her when she died, that are my guesses, anyway.

So, Tamiko was a Mason who claimed Jester? :wacko: Wow. That's...incredibly selfish. To cause confusion and distraction to avoid being killed when you're not threatened and you're a Townie anyways? :hmpf_bad:

On a positive note, last Night is proof that the Agents and the Mutineers haven't yet established trust or communication with each other.

It was looking pretty good for a while there, and then two Yakuza deaths. Presumably it was an unlucky chain of events which occurred here, I'm not up 100% on some of the possibilities our family have.

Hmm. I would suggest that we look at who voted for Tamiko over the past few days, now knowing that she was loyal, but that might not work considering her crazy scum-vigilante-jester comments. I think all of us suspected her after that.

On a positive note, last Night is proof that the Agents and the Mutineers haven't yet established trust or communication with each other.

Aye, this crossed my mind as well, it kinda makes me wonder what their actual winning condition is... Minoru claimed before he died that his goal was to survive, but this seems kind of unlikely, given that they have not tried to contact the town (to broker a treaty, if you know what I mean, can't find good term) As far as I know, anyway. And last night's killing makes it clear the Mutineers are not working with them either... I also do not think they have the same winning condition as the Mutineers, since I would think the rules ancient scrolls of our family would state it differently, if that was the case. Maybe I am overthinking this, but yeah, maybe it is something to consider, as the Agents are now down three, and the Mutineers two.

Hmm. I would suggest that we look at who voted for Tamiko over the past few days, now knowing that she was loyal, but that might not work considering her crazy scum-vigilante-jester comments. I think all of us suspected her after that.

Might I add that this will in no way be effective, as I am sure everyone would/should have suspected Tamiko after her behaviour. And I think only the people in the main circle would not suspect her. Hell, if we had no higher priority targets, I would gladly have lead the lynch on her myself, even only for annoying behaviour. But fact is that there were better targets, and rightfully so.

I think Momoe seduced somebody every other night, leaving them to commit suicide (or die of grief, I guess) after her death as Lovers. Like a certain feline superhero. :sceptic:

Well, we got Hiroki, not to mention Momoe, but only at a loss. It seems whatever the Agents' agenda is, it involves killing townies... :hmpf_bad:

Might I add that this will in no way be effective, as I am sure everyone would/should have suspected Tamiko after her behaviour. And I think only the people in the main circle would not suspect her. Hell, if we had no higher priority targets, I would gladly have lead the lynch on her myself, even only for annoying behaviour. But fact is that there were better targets, and rightfully so.

Um... that was pretty much my entire point. :sceptic: Tamiko's behaviour was too scummy to not suspect, even if we now know she was loyal. Is it possible that our honoured grandmother is starting to go senile? :tongue:

Great. Incest and child abuse was the only thing that was still missing in this family... :cry_sad:

I must admit I too believe we need to hear from some of the rest of our family members today, even before we've found out about the results from last night's investigations. Aside from Shiro and Kenta, I think that we also haven't heard too much constructive feedback from Daisuke and Cherry Blossom either. Flying under the radar is one thing, but refraining from almost any kind of firm involvement does reek of scum to me. I'm not saying you're supposed to lead a lynchmob against someone every other night. It would, however, have been helpful if throughout these relatively "calmer" last few days other people had voiced their suspicions and had actually tried to do some work, aside from the loyal Yakuza family members we'd usually expect to do so.

So, Tamiko was a Mason who claimed Jester? :wacko: Wow. That's...incredibly selfish. To cause confusion and distraction to avoid being killed when you're not threatened and you're a Townie anyways? :hmpf_bad:

Yeah, I was a little shocked too when I saw that, it was a very very strange roleclaim indeed! I also agree with your point on the communication issue, this might mean that we have a better than expected chance for using the agents to our advantage. Then again, it might make little difference since I would doubt the agents know of each other. :wacko:

I'll have my ear open today and listen intently to anything anyone has to say!

Um... that was pretty much my entire point. :sceptic: Tamiko's behaviour was too scummy to not suspect, even if we now know she was loyal. Is it possible that our honoured grandmother is starting to go senile? :tongue:

No, but it's very possible that you just made a completely useless statement. You say you knew that looking at who voted for Tamiko wouldn't be a reliable method, yet you decided to suggest it anyways - and then say that it shouldn't be done in the same statement, making a statement that looks useful but really accomplishes nothing. :hmpf:

No, but it's very possible that you just made a completely useless statement. You say you knew that looking at who voted for Tamiko wouldn't be a reliable method, yet you decided to suggest it anyways - and then say that it shouldn't be done in the same statement, making a statement that looks useful but really accomplishes nothing. :hmpf:

I said I would suggest it. Would. As in, "here's a suggestion I might make if it weren't useless, but the fact is it is useless, so I'll not make it instead." :facepalm:

*sniff* Damn that blasted daughter-law! I always said she wasn't good enough for my Akira! A hurrah for Hiroki's death too, but it's a shame about Aiko, and a surprising revelation of Tamiko too! Her behaviour didn't seem overly innocent.

I believe the Agents are probably a cult, converting every night. Fifth day/fourth night = Four agents/One left alive?

*sniff* Yum, that should help me get over my gender confusion! :cry_happy:

I said I would suggest it. Would. As in, "here's a suggestion I might make if it weren't useless, but the fact is it is useless, so I'll not make it instead." :facepalm:

Then why bring it up in the first place? You are continuing your trend of contributing nothing useful, although at least this seems to be an original thought, so I applaud you for that.

So Tamiko was a Mason... surely then, there are others by now? At least, it doesn't seem like there have been any deaths resulting from trying to recruit the wrong family members.

:facepalm:

While I don't know exactly think it was a great plan, it was decent enough. The goal was to make scum not waste their night actions on her. Unfortunately it didn't work 100%, and Tamiko was blocked on night two. But, she wasn't night killed or voted out, so on that level, it was successful :sweet:

I think Momoe seduced somebody every other night, leaving them to commit suicide (or die of grief, I guess) after her death as Lovers. Like a certain feline superhero. :sceptic:

Momoe tried to seduce somebody every night. Night one it was Ichiro (? Tammo). Night two and three, she was blocked. I suspect Aiko was the one she was looking for, so it was a shame we didn't kill her just one night sooner :sad:

For today, I'm going to vote to lynch Kenta, for the time being. He has made a claim to me and it reeks of scum. He's claiming a role that's already been claimed, he's doing it in a scummy way (telling only info that Momoe knew through me), and he claims that Momoe contacted him on Day two to work together, and I just don't buy that Momoe would pick Kenta out of the crowd to work with. So, this is why scum are quiet; when they speak up, they are much more likely to be suspicious. I think Kenta is the final Agent, hopefully :sweet:

:facepalm:

While I don't know exactly think it was a great plan, it was decent enough. The goal was to make scum not waste their night actions on her. Unfortunately it didn't work 100%, and Tamiko was blocked on night two. But, she wasn't night killed or voted out, so on that level, it was successful :sweet:

Not make Scum waste Night Actions on her? I would think that if she had a power role and the Scum targeted her, the action wouldn't be wasted (from the Scum point-of-view), and if she didn't have a power role, then she would want the Scum to waste actions on her if she was really being a selfless Townie.

Not make Scum waste Night Actions on her? I would think that if she had a power role and the Scum targeted her, the action wouldn't be wasted (from the Scum point-of-view), and if she didn't have a power role, then she would want the Scum to waste actions on her if she was really being a selfless Townie.

Sorry, I was looking at it from the townie point of view :hmpf: She was the head of the masons, a fairly important town role. She was in connection with the vig, so she knew the vig wouldn't kill her. She wanted to keep herself out of the crosshairs of the scum.

So Emi, anything to offer to help the town today, or will you just be critiquing the play of our dead head mason? :sadnew: