The Penguin

The Penguin's Movie and Cartoon Minifigures. )

I hereby declare this new thread to be the home for my movie and cartoon minifigures. I have already made some before, but now it's time to put them all in a separate thread!

Aladdin and Jaffar.

Ursula the Witch.

And here's something for a start. A character from one of my most favourite childhood movie: "Hook"! Spielberg, you can't make bad movies! :wub:

page_1.jpg

page_2.jpg

I hope you liked him! ) :sweet:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Spielburg can't make bad movies and The Penguin can't make bad customs! Like always, I love it! What are you using for his jacket/trenchcoat thing?

I'm working on my first custom, and I hope to someday be as good as you!

I think beautiful is the only thing I can say. :wub: And as Jafar is my favorite villain from any Disney movie, I am absolutely in love with him too. :wub: Great work! :thumbup:

Spielburg can't make bad movies and The Penguin can't make bad customs! Like always, I love it! What are you using for his jacket/trenchcoat thing?

I'm working on my first custom, and I hope to someday be as good as you!

Aw! :wub: You're too kind! for the jacket I'm using hard cloth, pretty much like the one TLC uses for capes.

I think beautiful is the only thing I can say. :wub: And as Jafar is my favorite villain from any Disney movie, I am absolutely in love with him too. :wub: Great work! :thumbup:

Thanks! :classic: Well, Jaffar is one of my earlier figs, so I guess, I could've made him better now, but I still have plenty ideas, thus no time for looking back! :laugh:

Now, long time, no updates here! :sweet:

page_1.jpg

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_4.jpg

page_5.jpg

page_6.jpg

page_7.jpg

page_8.jpg

page_9.jpg

page_10.jpg

Any comments, please? ) :sweet:

I hereby declare this new thread to be the home for my movie and cartoon minifigures. I have already made some before, but now it's time to put them all in a separate thread!

Aladdin and Jaffar.

Ursula the Witch.

And here's something for a start. A character from one of my most favourite childhood movie: "Hook"! Spielberg, you can't make bad movies! :wub:

I hope you liked him! ) :sweet: Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I absolutely LOVE your Captain Hook! I was very impressed with all the little details with him, very cool indeed! The Disney characters are great too, but Hook is my favorite! I was thinking of doing a Merida from "Brave" for my daughter...this might have spurred me on :wink: Looking forward to seeing your next creations!

Also, where did you get the face for the Butler custom? I was curious and not sure i've seen that face before.

Wow stunning! Just plain stunning. It left my jaws wide opened, when I saw those customised minfigs of yours! Well done and my fave is Claire and Captain Hook. :wub:

Pshh, quiet you :tongue:

Awesome figures as usual and the detail is splendid!Still liking that skirt :grin:

Beautiful work as always Penguin. :wub: I'm not so familiar with some of the video game characters, but they are still great and the Disney ones are just wonderful. :wub:

Excellent work, Penguin. :thumbup:

Though I'm not familiar with the characters (apart from the first), they all look very true to their reference images.

My only major faults would be that the flesh colour on Claire and Steve look far too light, if not white, though that may just be a problem with the photographs. Alice's eyes also look a little strange.

All other paintwork is superb, however. I especially like Alfred and the doctor.

Great work. :classic:

Very cool custom figs, really love your resident evil characters and the Butler from haunted mansion. Great work, younhave talent :sweet:

These are beautiful! You need to make extras and sell them :wink: to give us non-customizers a chance at owning some of these, while still lining your pockets with money to further your customs!

I love the Captain Hook figure the most. But I also really love the torsos on a few of those figures.

Keep up the great work. I always look forward to seeing your customs.

A small update! I couldn't resist making the fig, could I? ) :grin_wub:

page_1.jpg

Hell yeah! This is how I imagined the TMNT theme, but ...

The minifig is pretty cool and I like the idea of cutting the minifig neck off. Only it makes the fig a bit smaller and maybe the brain thing could be printed on a yellow 1x2 brick stuck on legs and then the plain torso on top?

Initially I had that idea in mind, but decided to evoid making the fig too tall and somewhat out of proportion. :hmpf_bad:

But while reading your comment I actually got a better idea! Stay tuned! :sweet:

I've only just now found this thread, and I'm amazed at the quality of the figures.

Jafar is my favorite of the Disney characters you've made. The beard trailing onto the torso was quite clever. I'd think his head would be reversable, so you could have one side with that scowl, and one side with a big grin.

Aladdin looks pretty cheeky. Where's his monkey run off to? Ursula and Ariel look great as well.

I don't know many of the others, but you nailed the butler from "The Haunted Mansion", and the girl from the Resident Evil series looks great too. :)

That "Alice In Wonderland" asylum thing is pretty freaky. I'd much rather see more Disney-themed characters come from you, it would be interesting to see how a character like Hades would turn out...

EDIT: I'm pretty sure it doesn't count as a cartoon, being live action and all, despite so many people dubbing it a 'cartoon'.. but would you ever consider making a live-action kid's show character (from existing molds) like Barney the Dinosaur, or Sir Topham Hatt from Thomas the Tank Engine? The latter would be easier to pull off I think.

Edited by Cirkit

^ BARNEY!! NOOOO! NOT BARNEY!!! AHHHH! ( Well, I suppose if you do Barney, might as well do a Tellytubey fig as well. Then with that IT fig you made a while back, the three most freaky things in my book would have figs.)

Anyway,That Krang fig looks great! I can't wait to see your new idea!

Also, if you did a Casey Jones fig and Apirl as well, It would be amazing!

- Commodore_legolas

Edited by commodore_legolas

Yeah, that's a pretty cool fig. As it already has been said, cutting off the neck was very effective. But I think it would be really cool if you would make a version of this fig using the Hulk body and cutting a hole in its stomach to be able to fit the upcoming Kraang brain inside! :sweet:

I also love your Cpt. Hook by the way. It's so spot-on! Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Today, after New Year celebration, i had a most interesting talk with one of my minifigures...... :sweet:

page_1.jpg

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_5.jpg

page_6.jpg