Masked Builder

Review: 6858 Catwoman Catcycle City Chase

On A Scale One To Five  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You Rate This Set

I recently bought this set. I find it a touch overpriced piece wise, but the molds and the Minifigures make it worth it!

Excellent Review!

Thanks for the review, can't wait to find this set here in TAS, and to compare in person the new Catwoman with the old. The purple bike warrants a purchase alone for me, and I love the streetlamp design. Excellent quality pics and breakdown of the set!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Thanks for the review! I'm going pick pick up thsi set because of a horrifying truth. Please read at your own risk:

We've only ever had one LEGO Batman set in our house :cry_sad:

So this is my chance to get some of the vital characters I need :wub:

Thanks for the review, can't wait to find this set here in TAS, and to compare in person the new Catwoman with the old. The purple bike warrants a purchase alone for me, and I love the streetlamp design. Excellent quality pics and breakdown of the set!

Yeah I would loved to have done that. :classic:

Thanks for the review! I'm going pick pick up thsi set because of a horrifying truth. Please read at your own risk:

We've only ever had one LEGO Batman set in our house :cry_sad:

So this is my chance to get some of the vital characters I need :wub:

Well somehow I missed out on the last line so you're not alone!

Thanks for the cool review! I picked up this set at our Lego store yesterday and really love the new figs and the catcycle!

The older versions of her Catwoman and her bike were ridiculously expensive, so it was a thrill to get all of this for 13USD. Sometimes BL sellers asked 25USD just for her, and I do own one of the old ones. But it is great to get all of this for less than the price of one Catwoman about 4 years ago. We have several of her old bikes, and they look really cool parked outside my pastel houses.

These are wonderful designs! I can see why our Lego store quickly sells out of them.

BTW I do own a dozen or so of the older Poison Ivy, and wish they would put her in an inexpensive set like this one because I would love a new version of her as well. Her old flesh head with green lips is one of my all time favorite heads.

It is just outstanding that Lego is reintroducing these minifigs because the old ones are just too rare and expensive for most of us. And the new editions look just fine to me.

Maybe they will do the catcycle in some other pastel colors like dark pink. lt orange, med azure and med lavender. My Friends figs would love varooming around on this cool cycle!

I bought two of these sets. I want a third that way Harley Quinn, Cat Woman, and Poison Ivy all have a cycle to ride in the Bad Girls Gang >> << ><

I absolutely love this set though I think what I like most is the two newspapers you get in it.

Wierd, the motorcycle from the review is blue, while in the set it's purple. I guess low quality mobile phone picture quality is to blame. Apart from that, the review is very good!

As for the set iteslf - I have to say that it's great! It's like a remake of the old set with Catwoman and her motorcycle, which is now so expensive if you want to buy it from ebay or bricklink.

As for the set iteslf - I have to say that it's great! It's like a remake of the old set with Catwoman and her motorcycle, which is now so expensive if you want to buy it from ebay or bricklink.

Yes, I didn't have the old purple bike so it's good to see it returning!

great review masked builder :thumbup: might pick up this set at the weekend :classic: also just wondering are you still doing a review of the batcave? :sceptic:

Yeah I am, just gotten a bit distracted. :grin:

This is a very nice review you have done for us Masked_Builder. :thumbup:

The included accessories we get are great, newspapers, crates and a small street corner. However I do remember in the original line we would get an accessory pack similar to the ARC Trooper pack in Star Wars sets. Which included, multiple Batarangs, hand cuffs and machine guns.

Batman has a nice jetpack/wing feature although the lack of an actual cloth cape is disappointing, as the Batcave is the only set to get one from.

Overall I would rate this set as a 7/10.

This is a very nice review you have done for us Masked_Builder. :thumbup:

The included accessories we get are great, newspapers, crates and a small street corner. However I do remember in the original line we would get an accessory pack similar to the ARC Trooper pack in Star Wars sets. Which included, multiple Batarangs, hand cuffs and machine guns.

Batman has a nice jetpack/wing feature although the lack of an actual cloth cape is disappointing, as the Batcave is the only set to get one from.

Overall I would rate this set as a 7/10.

Thanks!

Yes that does seem to ring a bell. Yeah you're quite right, but I already had the Batcave when I picked this up so it wasn't too much a problem for me.