I would love an xaviers mansion set, possibly egtting attacked by sentinels.

It would include

2 x mark iv sentinels that you had to construct.

Professor x

Wolvie

Storm

Collosus

Kitty Pryde (with Lockheed)

Nightcrawler

Collosus.

The building would be similar to how they made hogwarts recently with a danger room, professor x's office, blackbird hanger with a blackbird jet, and a recreation room.

It would have the driveway and part of the grounds as well and the roof.

I actually see a lot of potential in the large "action figure" sets that use Hero Factory elements. Some characters whom I think would be suited to this style of building would be Spider-Man (who wouldn't have to use a freaky human face mold like some of the others) and Doc Ock (who would, but the awesomeness of his four fully articulated tentacle arms would make up for it). Of course, more of these would depend largely on how these figures sell, and it's too early to judge whether or not this line will be successful.

As for standard building sets... I'm not sure. Unfortunately, even now after other heroes are being featured I'm still of the opinion that Batman is the best hero for a LEGO theme thanks to his many iconic vehicles and cool locations like the Batcave and Arkham Asylum. More Spider-Man sets would be okay, I guess, so long as they don't pull a Mega Bloks and put him in all sorts of themed vehicles inappropriate for the character.

The Entry

$40-50. About 400-500 pieces. Includes the Arkham City gate and the circular area of fences where Bruce Wayne fights Penguin.

Minifigs:

Bruce Wayne

2x Inmates

Penguin (AC version)

Arkham City Security Official

I love this idea! I think a Hugo Strange figure would be the cherry on top :sweet:

Marvel:

Iron Man II - Monaco Racing Circuit: $29.99

Iron Man II - Stark Expo: $99.99

Iron Man I - Tony Stark's Lab: $49.99

I totally support these ideas! :thumbup: And I think they're plausible too if TLG can make sets from the Iron Man movies, except maybe the Stark Expo one which doesn't seem to have enough substance, especially for a $100 set.

OK, here some of my ideas (apologies if somebody had similar ones):

• A small Nightwing set, with him on his bike, a new bat-villain, and some scenery, just like the Catwoman Chase set. Seeing as that set included Batman with his jetpack and TLG practically already made him, it could be Man-Bat.
  • X-Men VS. brick-built sentinel with Wolverine (preferably with his mask on), Prof. X, Nightcrawler, Beast, Storm, Cyclops, and maybe Jean.
  • The Fantasticar with the F4, Dr. Doom, and maybe some doombots.
  • Teen Titans sub/spaceship with Robin, Cyborg, BB, Starfire, Raven, and a villain or two, preferably Slade and Terra or some of the Brotherhood of Evil.
  • Hulk VS. Military. A tank or heavily armed helicopter with General Ross and Betty, Bruce Banner, and Hulk (with purple pants!!). Or, alternately:
  • Hulk VS. Hulkbuster Iron Man, with Hulk and Iron Man in a small mech.
  • Mr. Freeze's Lab. A Batcave-sized set with a new, more comic/BTAS accurate Freeze, Batman (obviously) on a small vehicle, Batgirl, Nora in her cryo-tank, and a Freeze henchman. Could include a large freeze-ray.

Marvel:

Iron Man II - Monaco Racing Circuit: $29.99

Minifigs: Whiplash, Mark V Suitcase armor Iron Man, Race Car Driver

Set: Formula 1 Race Car with breakaway section, fence/barrier and safety barrels.

Iron Man II - Stark Expo: $99.99

Minifigs: Whiplash, Mark VI Iron Man, War Machine, Pepper Potts, 3 "Drones" and a generic civilian/press.

Set: Earth Sculpture and display stand/stage

Iron Man I - Tony Stark's Lab: $49.99

Minifigs: Mark II Iron Man Prototype, Tony Stark and that "Robot"

Set: Laboratory with area to hold suits, computers with chairs and and two exotic cars.

Ooh, I'd love those! But the Monaco race set has to include a break apart Rolls-Royce! :laugh:

I'd also love to see the throne room of Asgard, figures of Odin, Frigga, Thor and Loki. Perhaps Odin's sleeping chambers included behind the throne?

Bifrost teleporter/gatehouse with Heimdall and sword-operated control console.

And to be honest I'd buy any other sets from the movie version of Asgard; the architecture was amazing the armoury/vault area perhaps? Including the Destroyer, a couple of Jotun warriors, and Lego versions of all the super weapons of the Marvel Universe! :grin:

And for a smaller set, how about Nick Fury's flying car? Not that it's in the films, but it would still be neat. (Well, there is the prototype in the begining of the Captain America film.)

And Dr Doom's Latverian Castle would be very cool too, so would the Baxter Building.

I think after the avenger heavy sets coming out in this wave they will concentrate on other marvel characters such as Spiderman and the X-Men.

i dont think you will see many sets from Iron Man 2 or even from Thor. I think TLG are going to concentrate on characters with more marketable adversaries.

I think X-Men Vs Brickbuilt sentinel is highly likely.

Blackbird set featuring Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean Grey, Magneto and possibly 2 other characters

X-mansion featuring part of the danger room featuring Prof X, Beast, Iceman?, Angel/Archangel, Colossus, and Juggernaut

Spiderman set featuring Venom and Carnage

Personally, I would like some sets relating to new movie Justice League: Doom like:

Cemetery Ambush-$10: Bruce's parents' open graves & coffins. Figs: Bruce Wayne, Bane, and Thomas & Martha Wayne (corpses).

Mirror Master's Train Robbery-$30: Two train cars with tracks, stacks of money, box with fake old lady. Figs: Flash, Mirror Master,and three hostages.

The Royal Flush Gang-$40: It could be part of the bank with that generator w/ a wall the figures can walk through (like the Fountain of youth set but better) and their flying cards. Figs: Batman (battle damaged), Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and Ten.

Green Lantern's Failure-$50: Mine playset with drill trap, bulldozer, and cave-in feature. Figs: Green Lantern, Star Sapphire, fake Carol, four terrorists,and three hostages.

Legion of Doom-$70: The Hall of Doom with main meeting room, statues, and missile launch station. Figs: Vandal Savage, Bane, Star Sapphire, Metallo, Cheetah, Mirror Master, and Ma'alefa'ak.

JLA: Watchtower-$100: Watchtower with meeting room, landing bay (big enough to at least fit Batwing), and a large stand to make it look like it's flying. Figs: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Cyborg.

[*]Teen Titans sub/spaceship with Robin, Cyborg, BB, Starfire, and a villain or two, preferably Slade and Terra or some of the Brotherhood of Evil.

No Raven? :cry_sad:

No Raven? :cry_sad:

Nope. She's tugged in her room reading books as usual. :tongue:

(As you may be able to tell, she's my least favorite titan, hence me forgetting her. :wink: )

Deadpool in his "Wildcard" suit, and "The House". That would be awesome! Though very unlikely.

1239146-dp_23_022_super.jpg

Dark Knight Rises - The Tumbler

Mini-Figs: DKR Batman, Alfred & Bane's Henchman

Dark Knight Rises - Bane's Tumbler

Mini-Figs: DKR Bane, 2x Bane's Henchmen

Dark Knight Rises - The Bat-Wing

Mini-Figs: DKR Batman, Lucius Fox

The Flash - Flashpoint (Yeah, I know it'll never happen but I can dream!)

Mini-Figs: The Flash, Reverse Flash, Flashpoint Batman, Flashpoint Wonder Woman

Lego Superheroes Advent Calendar

Mini-Figs: Santa Joker/Bane, Santa Wolverine, Elf Harley Quinn, Elf Deadpool

I love and support these ideas! :wub:

Since we are still waiting to see if LEGO is making a TDKR set (which might even be more than one set) my dream scenario is similar to those. I would be happy with a Bat Tumbler, Bat pod in a set with; Bane, Batman, Arkham City Robin and Catwoman. Why Arkham City Robin? Not really relevant to the movie but would be a cool minifig and TLG has been known to put different elements together before (Like in 7888).

Actually a whole wave of sets from the Arkham City game would be nice. :grin:

I totally support these ideas! :thumbup: And I think they're plausible too if TLG can make sets from the Iron Man movies, except maybe the Stark Expo one which doesn't seem to have enough substance, especially for a $100 set.

Thanks. I figure if TLG if made a Stark Expo type set it would include other things they come up with. :classic:

I see it myself as a large playset of maybe 800 or so parts.

Yeah a re-issue of Batman's Tumbler and/or the new tan-brown camouflaged variant would really be cool if ever there will be a TDKR sets. One idea that might be worth exploring is Catwoman (Anne Hathaway version) in a Bat Pod, sorta like a small set ala-Catwoman Catcycle City Chase set.

6955251653_f042565f43_z.jpg

The Danger Room:

Steel walls and floor arranged in a corner formation and including a viewing station with the angled windows, plus plenty of modular "traps" - metal arms with buzzsaws at the end, flick fire missiles, "hologram" enemies, Prof. X and at least two other X-Men.

Hell's Kitchen (or maybe just something like "New York Battle" for naming purposes):

A new york alleyway with fire escape ladder, a trash bin, Daredevil, Spider-Man, and two thugs for them to stop.

JLA Watchtower:

An old moon base plate (with the craters) with a computer viewing room, a villain prison, and the big round JLA table - it should come with Martian Manhunter, Flash, and one bad guy to go in the prison.

I definitely second the X-men idea. A LEGO Wolverine would be amazing. Storm could have a tornado you could build.

OK, here some of my ideas (apologies if somebody had similar ones):

• A small Nightwing set, with him on his bike, a new bat-villain, and some scenery, just like the Catwoman Chase set. Seeing as that set included Batman with his jetpack and TLG practically already made him, it could be Man-Bat.
  • X-Men VS. brick-built sentinel with Wolverine (preferably with his mask on), Prof. X, Nightcrawler, Beast, Storm, Cyclops, and maybe Jean.
  • The Fantasticar with the F4, Dr. Doom, and maybe some doombots.
  • Teen Titans sub/spaceship with Robin, Cyborg, BB, Starfire, Raven, and a villain or two, preferably Slade and Terra or some of the Brotherhood of Evil.
  • Hulk VS. Military. A tank or heavily armed helicopter with General Ross and Betty, Bruce Banner, and Hulk (with purple pants!!). Or, alternately:
  • Hulk VS. Hulkbuster Iron Man, with Hulk and Iron Man in a small mech.
  • Mr. Freeze's Lab. A Batcave-sized set with a new, more comic/BTAS accurate Freeze, Batman (obviously) on a small vehicle, Batgirl, Nora in her cryo-tank, and a Freeze henchman. Could include a large freeze-ray.

I'd like to see most of these, and most of them seem pretty realistic. The only one I see having no chance at all is the Hulk vs. Military one because I doubt that they'd want it to seem as though the military (assuming US) as antagonists, or vice versa.

I definitely second the X-men idea. A LEGO Wolverine would be amazing. Storm could have a tornado you could build.

:innocent:

58818.jpg

Edited by Superficial Username

All of these are really good ideas! I would love to see some of the sets made that people talk about. Although, I do have to agree that I just feel like Lego wouldn't touch the Arkham Asylum games or Christopher Nolan Batman film trilogy. So here we go as far as my ideas for sets.

DC UNIVERSE:

Birds of Prey Chase Truck, motorcycle, and street set-up(street light, garbage can, etc.) Includes Black Canary, Huntress, and 2 thugs

Justice League Headquarters Not sure if it should be the Watchtower or the Hall of Justice, but I would love either of them as long as it's got a round table for the founding members, control panel, landing dock with a Javelin. Includes Superman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, Grodd, Giganta, and Bizarro

Attack on the Hall of Doom The big screen with the podium, and the chairs with the U-shaped table. Includes Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Lex Luthor, Cheetah, Scarecrow, and Sinestro

Brainiac Attack! An street resembling the front of the Daily Planet building. Includes Superman, Lois Lane, and Brainiac

Atlantis Under Siege! Something resembling Atlantis ruins. Includes Aquaman, Black Manta, and henchman

Grundy Break-Out A jail-cell with a blast wall and just a way to get a Green Arrow :sweet: Includes Green Arrow and Solomon Grundy

I can only speak for DC. Marvel gets confusing because it's tough to in what direction? Do you stay Avengers? Spiderman? X-men? Fantastic 4? Like I dunno. All the ideas so far sound good!

As a huge Green Lantern fan, I think that following the huge success of Blackest Night and Brightest Day, there could easily be:

1. Red Lanterns, Atrocitus and another member

2. Larfleeze!

3. Sinestro

4. Hal Jordan, Kilowog, and one or two others

5. Saint Walker or Brother Warth

6. Indigo 1

7. Carol Ferris, Star Sapphire

Also Black Hand! and Hector Hammond, not sure about the head, but would be fun.

Guardians of the universe would be easy, like Yoda.

Since they are mostly humanoid, except Kilowog's size, (hulk), there are just a few heads that need to be made.

Models to go with the sets could be an airplane for Hal, Oa, and build your own lantern.

I could also see paying 20-30 bucks for 7 characters on a pack like the Alien Conquest, etc. mini-figs.

I really hope to see a GL minifig, the other 6 or more would be super sweet.

Edited by lego hand

here are my ideas

Mad hatter showdown

includes mad hatter batman and possibly batgirl and a henchman maybe a vehicle too

Arkham asylum

nightwing cycle and some sort of arkham asylum van nightwing scarecrow hush red hood and maybe the creeper minifigure

Killer crocs boat escape

comes with batman bat girl killer croc and maybe a villain like poison ivy? also comes with a safe killer crocs boat batboat and maybe a little sewer setup with a breakable wall

gotham street corner

includes huntress batman and zsaz has some play features like breakable windows and some weapons

Wayne manor living room

comes with alfred bruce wayne tim drake and has a tv a little staircase that leads to a room with bookshelves and the entrance to the bat cave

JLA space satiellite

includes green lantern dr fate batman super man wonder woman green arrow red tornado and mister miracle it would have little cool computer screens that show cheetah and other villians

Darkseid showdown

includes batman superman clark kent darkseid and shazam it would have a breakable wall feature so you could pretend to throw super man at the wall

Gotham street corner no.2

includes batman and nightwing azreal and maybe jack ryder and the creeper basicly like the last one but it can connect to it

lab showdown

includes batman mr freeze nora and manbat there would be a little thing manbat could hang from and maybe it could be like the gcpd lab from AC

Graveyard showdown

includes batman batgirl robin solomon grundy and clayface

Broken bat

includes a bigger bane thats like hulk maybe batman with a scared face injured killer croc its designed after a sewer and has breakable walls a trap door ya know little knick nacks for the kids (i only listed this because my obsession with knightfall :tongue: )

Edited by theflash

here are my ideas

*snip*

Welcome to Eurobricks. Please use punctuation because it makes reading your post easier. Capitalizing proper nouns doesn't hurt either. :wink:

Welcome to Eurobricks. Please use punctuation because it makes reading your post easier. Capitalizing proper nouns doesn't hurt either. :wink:

Okay its just that i'm german

Okay its just that i'm german

All right. This is a multinational forum so you being from Germany isn't surprising. I know writing in a second language can be difficult. Just don't forget that others are also trying to read your posts and english may not be their first language either. It's in your best interest to try to make your posts as easy to read as possible or people may skip over them.

i'd really like to see an x-men danger room set /w wolverine in his mask...

and i'd love to see a jla watchtower set...

i'd also LOVE to see a lobo set with this motorcycle but release it as a comic con exclusive set...

I'd be interested to see if we get Iron-Man in different suits. I think we will surely get a War-Machine at some point, which would be a LEGO dream come true. :tongue:

I would like to see some other Marvel characters like Apocalypse, Rulk, Ant man... :laugh:

After playing AC I've really gotten into Batman but most importantly, Poison Ivy and Catwoman who seem to have an interesting relationship :wink: . I'd personally like to see a small set which has both minifigures and maybe some big plants (e.g. Venus-fly trap?). Because I'm new to the DC universe, what is the actual relationship between the two (if there is one)?? What do you all think about LEGO re-doing minifigures i.e. do you think there will be another Catwoman, Joker etc in the next wave?

Ohh and with regard to Marvel I'd love anything X-men based :thumbup: