CopMike

Hayabusa, the second LEGO® CUUSOO release

So there have only ever been 2 sets from this cuusoo thing that have ever become a reality? And they are both from Japan? I don't want to seem naive, but does anyone really think that TLC would ever do a large theme set like this Western town? I think the whole town is incredible and I would buy it, but I have my doubts about it actually happening even if it got enough votes.

So there have only ever been 2 sets from this cuusoo thing that have ever become a reality? And they are both from Japan? I don't want to seem naive, but does anyone really think that TLC would ever do a large theme set like this Western town? I think the whole town is incredible and I would buy it, but I have my doubts about it actually happening even if it got enough votes.

The Minecraft project is go for production. But no, I don't see something like the Western Town OKed for production. Apart from AFOLs, too few would actually be willing to pay market value for something that size. What I think will become the standard will be both moderately-sized MOCs (like the ones in the proposals for the Hayabusa and Shinkai 6500) and mini-theme ideas that are largely open to LEGO's interpretation (like the Minecraft proposal).

But back on topic, this set looks fantastic. I'm thrilled that LEGO is releasing this worldwide, although time will tell whether I actually get it. Currently my LEGO budget is stretched pretty thin!