Klaus-Dieter

2012 City sets

I have 2 articulated MOC buses in my brickshelf gallery under 'Transperth buses' based from Perth WA, where I'm from. check 'em out:)

I like the fire Minifig pack and wish more of the same was available (and that it was available at retail and didn't cost so much)

Do you mean Town Plan? I guess a revival of that set would be a bit too soon.

No, City Square was a voting option for a set that lost to the City Transport set.

I'm not sure if this is news or not, but according to the March Club Magazine, 4206 is a Walmart exclusive.

Anyone know if 4206 is an exclusive in the UK? If so who has it?

Unfortunately you don't have that right. Walmart owns ASDA stores. Argos is part of the Home Retail Group who also own Homebase and Habitat.

As part of the recent Argos rebranding all items previously only found in Argos Extra stores will be available to all Argos stores though stock levels will still depend on local demand. You can of course have items delivered to your local store from other locations if it isn't in stock. :sweet:

The last 5 or 6 years Lego has always released a nice little Airline promo set, but there appears to be no news of one of these little gems for 2012?

Do you think this is the end for these?

Paul

The last 5 or 6 years Lego has always released a nice little Airline promo set, but there appears to be no news of one of these little gems for 2012?

Do you think this is the end for these?

Paul

Supposedly the airline set this year is a glider set, as seen in LEGO World 2012.

Supposedly the airline set this year is a glider set, as seen in LEGO World 2012.

Where'd you hear that? I hope this isn't a airline promo set, I wanted to buy it...

Where'd you hear that? I hope this isn't a airline promo set, I wanted to buy it...

I hope it comes with those Minifigures and car. The regular plane doesn't seem too bad.

I think said on a description of one of the images.

Edited by TomRoid

Unfortunately you don't have that right. Walmart owns ASDA stores. Argos is part of the Home Retail Group who also own Homebase and Habitat.

As part of the recent Argos rebranding all items previously only found in Argos Extra stores will be available to all Argos stores though stock levels will still depend on local demand. You can of course have items delivered to your local store from other locations if it isn't in stock. :sweet:

Ah, you're right. I knew it was one of those "A" stores.

Is that spam ^^^

I have no idea what that's about. :shrug_confused:

You are correct in that anything to do with buying and selling, especially for certain locales, belongs in the BSTF forum. In the future though, please use the report feature if you see spam.

Found the 30018 Police Microlight and 30017 Forest Police Boat polybags at Walmart today. I'm probably going to buy the Forest Police Boat. :sweet:

Edited by just2good

Found the 30018 Police Microlight and 30017 Forest Police Boat polybags at Walmart today. I'm probably going to buy the Forest Police Boat. :sweet:

Cool... I'm thinking about replacing all of my Police heli pilots with the guy from the Microlight. Because what any Lego police force needs is more cops, right?? :sceptic:

Edited by Mr. Elijah Timms

UPDATE: I'm not a Reviewer and lack the camera to do it right anyway... but I picked up the 30018 Police Microlight this morning and thought I could at least share a picture or two. The quality of the bagged set image bothered me as the news broke earlier this week, and maybe this will help someone else out if they're on the bubble on this one.

2wqrgw3.jpg

Obviously, it's not much of a set, nor is it a very impressive model. BUT it's a very cheap way to pick up a Police pilot minifig. I've even considered grabbing four or five more and using the blue torso with black legs for a unique take on the Police Boat crew. At any rate, hope this helps someone!

UPDATE: I'm not a Reviewer and lack the camera to do it right anyway... but I picked up the 30018 Police Microlight this morning and thought I could at least share a picture or two. The quality of the bagged set image bothered me as the news broke earlier this week, and maybe this will help someone else out if they're on the bubble on this one.

Obviously, it's not much of a set, nor is it a very impressive model. BUT it's a very cheap way to pick up a Police pilot minifig. I've even considered grabbing four or five more and using the blue torso with black legs for a unique take on the Police Boat crew. At any rate, hope this helps someone!

It's better than most of the aircraft polybag sets I've seen in recent years! Very cohesive design, and it actually looks slightly aerodynamic rather than blocky. The police pilot figure and the printed "Police" tile are good incentives to get this set.

Edited by Aanchir

This set will be called 4442 Glider according to Brickset

4442-1.jpg

Promo set for Virgin Atlantic and German airline TUIfly.

Looks alright, but flying that thing looks like a pain! :laugh:

Edited by prateek

Which means it might be a BigW exclusive in Oz.....I wonder if Lego Australia will shed some light tomorrow on this set. :wink:

Why would that be the case? Big W have nothing to do with Wal Mart... completely different companies.

Why would that be the case? Big W have nothing to do with Wal Mart... completely different companies.

Oh, I know some things other people don't......like Woolworth's supermarkets are visited by Walmart rep's. :wink:

Anyway, this is off-topic....totally. :wink:

Sadly that glider set doesn't have it's instructions up on Lego.com instructions page yet. :cry_sad: