gylman

Latest updates on LEGO set sales

TRU online is having BOGO on all LEGO construction sets. Sadly all the good stuff is sold out. :sceptic:

Target has a $5 off $20 worth of Star Wars toys, including Lego. It's a great deal if you are looking at buying the Escape Pod or the Geonosian cannon.

Link: Target

Toys R Us Canada has 25% off all Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean and Ninjago sets. They have 4841 (Hogwart's Express) in stock for $82.47. They only ship to Canada though :( . Credit to Toysnbricks.com

This may have been mentioned in a previous post, but I just wanted to confirm that Freeing Dobby (4736) is still 50% off at Walmart if you can find it; was visiting my sister in Murfreesboro, Tennessee and their local store had maybe 7 or 8 left (that's the only one on clearance I've seen in any store though).

This may have been mentioned in a previous post, but I just wanted to confirm that Freeing Dobby (4736) is still 50% off at Walmart if you can find it; was visiting my sister in Murfreesboro, Tennessee and their local store had maybe 7 or 8 left (that's the only one on clearance I've seen in any store though).

Walmart clearance is always YMMV, so it may not be on clearance at all Walmarts.

Edited by cerebus76

Not sure how recent this is, but the $20 Isle de Muerta PotC set is $15 regular price at Target now. They also have the $50 set for $40 on their website.

Amazon Local currently has a pay $5, get a $10 gift card promotion going on; great if you want to buy a cheap Friends or Star Wars set that never goes on sale. Offer ends today and I believe US only.

Amazon Local currently has a pay $5, get a $10 gift card promotion going on; great if you want to buy a cheap Friends or Star Wars set that never goes on sale. Offer ends today and I believe US only.

That's redeemable only on Amazon Local (their version of Groupon) not Amazon.com. (fyi)

That's redeemable only on Amazon Local (their version of Groupon) not Amazon.com. (fyi)

No it's actually good for regular amazon.com purchases as well.

TRU is having BOGO 50% off again. Unfortunately most of the good stuff is already gone.

TRU is having BOGO 50% off again. Unfortunately most of the good stuff is already gone.

And as usual, it excludes Star Wars and Friends. :hmpf:

Lego 9494 (Anakins Jedi Interceptor) für EUR 29.99 at amazon.de (save 25% compared to EUR 39.99).

5171d4-24RL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Edited by Brickadeer

Spar is having a 40% discount on all toys from 30.3. to 1.4. here in Slovenia.

Edited by Tocko

Does anyone know of any TRU stores that haven't marked up CM6 to $3.99 for their BOGO 50% sale?

All the ones by me marked them up as well. Typical TRU behavior.

All the ones by me marked them up as well. Typical TRU behavior.

Yes I bought 2 at 3.49 bogo, then went back two days later hunted through for half an hour to pick out things I was missing. I was disgusted when I reached the cash register and they range up buy one 3.99 get one 1.99. I decided although I would have liked extras I was just too repulsed by their tactics to buy from them.

Hi,

Thought I'd share this good find.

I noticed on brickset yesterday for toysrus.ca

Lego City: Off-Road Fire Truck & Fireboat #7213 for around $30(tax in)

Needless to say, I got it right away and cant wait to build it tonight!!

Thanks to brickset for posting this deal!!

I've merged this info in the already existing LEGO set sales topic.