Sign in to follow this  
Jipay

Tag Discussions

hmm... I might use my signature to show you wich country I'm from. Or is it too much? X-D

Yeah, I think your sig is a tiny bit too big :-P . You'll have to size it down.

What's the point anyway with the flags anyway? Some people have that flag and some doesn't, do we have to do something or be here long enough to earn that flag? I'm not that patriotic that I have to have it, I'm just curious.. But aren't we all from land of Lego? :-D We all should have somekind of legoflag :-P

What's the point anyway with the flags anyway? Some people have that flag and some doesn't, do we have to do something or be here long enough to earn that flag? I'm not that patriotic that I have to have it, I'm just curious..

If you read this thread from the beginning you'll know ;-)

yep..I red all previous posts but I allready forgot :-P BTW, why answer a question without direct answer? I've never understanded that.. And If you can have the flag by winning a contest etc. Is there any contest going on right now? Apparently not but is there gonna be some contest anytime soon?

There'll be one sooner than you think

Really? There's going to be a contest?

I see that this becoming a "fellow" is not based on a No. of posts system. No matter, I'll end up a "fellow" some day! :-/ ;-) X-D

By the way... like my flag? :-)

Flag_of_Davidiia.jpg

I see that this becoming a "fellow" is not based on a No. of posts system. No matter, I'll end up a "fellow" some day! :-/ ;-) X-D

By the way... like my flag? :-)

Flag_of_Davidiia.jpg

The flag would be your countries flag :-|

-l2k-

Lego2000 dont make eyes of people....

This is just a fun topic on flags..

Yeah, you never actually stated whether you liked it or not! :-D

I do wish I lived in legotopia like you do, David *sweet* ;-)

-l2k-

So when yuo say a fellow nominates you to become a fellow, do they PM you say that thay hjave nominated yuo, or is there a special topic people that aren't fellows(besides the Mods)no nothing about. *sing* >:-( :-| X-O

So when yuo say a fellow nominates you to become a fellow, do they PM you say that thay hjave nominated yuo, or is there a special topic people that aren't fellows(besides the Mods)no nothing about. *sing* >:-( :-| X-O

Nobody know quite how it works except the fellows themeselves. You must drink the "magic elixer" (a hint of LSD mixed with Budlight) to fully become a Fellow after they nominate you.

But seriously, Fellows aren't exactly something that a lot of members become. They are the elites. To my knowledge, there is no special Board that only Fellows can access, but there is the Chamber, which only Admins and Bad Kids have access to.

usually if a Mod or Admin resigns, they will become a Fellow for their services (has only happened to Evil Willy, if I recall)

Btw, if you want to know more about ranks, go here

-l2k-

Pretty much. A fellow/mod/admin nominates another user for a fellow. It's voted on, but ultimately the admins have the final say. As for anything else, that's not really my place to disclose, though you do get a neat T-shirt and pastries :-P

But seriously, Fellows aren't exactly something that a lot of members become. They are the elites. To my knowledge, there is no special Board that only Fellows can access, but there is the Chamber, which only Admins and Bad Kids have access to. usually if a Mod or Admin resigns, they will become a Fellow for their services (has only happened to Evil Willy, if I recall)

-l2k-

Er, not entirely true. To my knowledge most retired mods/admins go into the VIP group, though BloodyJay went into Dukes IIRC, that might've been because he retired while at mod and not admin. I'm not 100% on how that works. Though I do hear he's working on a really nice new MOC :-D

Why the heck is everyone talking about rain on the first page? *wacko*

They are talking about their countries weather, if you had read it completely ;-)

-l2k-

They were talking about the weather in Belgem. We aer talking about little flags under the member ID. Hey, hii, you see "Additional Information" box in your CP(Control Panel)?? The little rectangles say Space Rank or Flag, Pirate Flag or Rank, and County Flag. Those are what we are talking about.

They were talking about the weather in Belgem. We aer talking about little flags under the member ID. Hey, hii, you see "Additional Information" box in your CP(Control Panel)?? The little rectangles say Space Rank or Flag, Pirate Flag or Rank, and County Flag. Those are what we are talking about.

Well, actually, we are ONLY talking about the country flags.

-l2k-

Interesting how much one can talk about unimportant stuff...

To my knowledge most retired mods/admins go into the VIP group, though BloodyJay went into Dukes IIRC, that might've been because he retired while at mod and not admin. I'm not 100% on how that works.

Depends solely on what sort of day we have. In the worst case you end up a vassal again... or worse >:-)

Yep, I demand (not really :-P ) some other theme tags than space! :-) When I say "other", I mean especially Trains/Town *cough*, since there's a vast community out there. Somewhere.

We discussed this a little bit in the "Get your own Space tag!" -thread, but it died suddenly.. 8-|

..And I shall quote oo7 from the Spacetag thread:

I think a tag for the major themes would be great so other members could easily see what themes you like to build in! There could be -

~Space

~Pirates

~Western/Adventurers

~Castle

~Star Wars

~Exo-Force

~Town/Train

Maybe each member could pick just their three favorites (or less)...what do you all think? Maybe we should make them smaller than the current space tag. I'd be willing to make some.

And I shall propose this for the Town tag: (taken from alex54's Brickshelf, thanks Alex!)

0_mycitymocs.gif

Ignore the text, and voil