prateek

LDD MOC: A real man's Power Suit

6862 is a great set, but a crazed billionaire can do better than the mech in that set. I bring to you a real man's Power Suit!

lddscreenshot2.png

Lex Luthor now has a comfortable full leather interior!

lddscreenshot3.png

Souped up Kryptonite arm cannon, instead of the wimpy official gun :tongue:

lddscreenshot4.png

The back reveals the larger Kryptonite tanks, for more firepower! :devil:

lddscreenshot5.png

Action shot with Superman and Wonderwoman

lddscreenshot6.png

Comparison with the official mech

lddscreenshot1.png

Well that's it! Hope you enjoy this MOC. Leave any comments and criticism you have. Here's the LXF file for anyone that wants it. It is made of all existing bricks, so you can build it in real life if you want. :thumbup:

It certainly does look more formidable, but I think it lacks a certain aethstetic that the official version did. I don't know what it is, but something seems strange.

Actually, now that I took a second look, I think that it might be that the upper and lower leg are similar in height. The original didn't really have knees though, but I'd think the legs would look better if the lower one was longer.

That is a great job though, and even better that you used all real pieces. Not much else I can say, except that I love that new chest. The cockpit, arms, and power source all look nicer too.

How many bricks did you use?

6862 is a great set, but a crazed billionaire can do better than the mech in that set. I bring to you a real man's Power Suit!

Not on a bugdet of twenty dollars he can't. :grin:

I love this mech. In my opinion, this one is much more detailed and better looking. I love the built up bulkiness of the chest. It makes it look a lot more like a killing machine. :grin: Anyways, awesome moc.

Wow, very cool! That's certainly a more worthy mechsuit. I really like the gun arm better than the official, as well as the power tanks.

Actually, now that I took a second look, I think that it might be that the upper and lower leg are similar in height. The original didn't really have knees though, but I'd think the legs would look better if the lower one was longer.

How many bricks did you use?

Not on a bugdet of twenty dollars he can't. :grin:

The legs look weird because the torso is so short, but I made it like that on purpose, but it seems you do like it so thanks :classic:

As for # of bricks, it's 538, so definitely larger, but for $20, the original set more than just suffices. It's quite an awesome set. :thumbup:

I love this mech. In my opinion, this one is much more detailed and better looking. I love the built up bulkiness of the chest. It makes it look a lot more like a killing machine. :grin: Anyways, awesome moc.

Wow, very cool! That's certainly a more worthy mechsuit. I really like the gun arm better than the official, as well as the power tanks.

Thanks. I didn't want to give him a gun to hold because I thought it would look weird on such a large scale.

Up-size your order for 50c extra? Yes please!

More like $40 extra :tongue:

This looks better, but I feel that it is too flexible.

It's a mech to fight a superhero that moves incredibly fast and has super strength, so Lex Luthor should get the most flexible and strongest mech money can buy, am I right? :wink:

Ok where do you find the cape in LDD? I couldnt find it.

It's in the same category as the flexible chain and rope pieces. It's right at the bottom, along with Batman's cape. Edited by prateek

That looks SO epic...

My only criticism is, the mech looses a little something by not having that green Kryptonite cable running to the gun. (I understand how one by itself might look a bit wimpy, but maybe two to four clustered together would look alright.) That, and I feel like the lower legs might could be just a tad longer--even just a stud or two would help a bit. But these are minor nit-picks, great job! :grin: