Sign in to follow this  
Axel

Kaliphlin Embassy in Nocturnus

IMGP4306.jpg

The Rakath mountains are a terrifying place full of monsters and creatures unknown to the travellers. Even hardened warriors from Kaliphlin must rest up and fortify both their minds and bodies before taking on this treacherous land. Fortunately, a Kaliphlin Embassy exists close to the start of the hellish landscape, giving any travellers a better chance at taming the wild Rakath.

Sorry guys, no interior on this one. I ran out of time waiting for Bricklink orders, so yeh...not exactly my best effort.

Edited by Axel

Your presentation is excellent as always here. Love the stormy sky.

:classic:

It certainly is very atmospheric and I'm sure it would be superb had your bl orders arrived on time, it's a shame but I hope that when your orders do arrive you can finish it and post it back up.

Sorry guys, no interior on this one. I ran out of time waiting for Bricklink orders, so yeh...not exactly my best effort.

But it is still inspiring. I can imagine the radiation of power people feel entering before this embassy. I think its is a good front panel design.

You might be dissappointed about not finishing the embassy to the standard that you'd like (i know how that feels!), but this is a great start - it feels very commanding despite it's small size, and has a good connection with the landscaping. I'd love to see you continue it once your BL orders come through. :classic::thumbup:

ps. The photoshopping is very effective too!

Ah, feels like home... :laugh: Well you've captured the essence of the location. :thumbup: Although it's not the ideal embassy, it's a nice start and a good front for something larger like a mountain fortress. It could even be a small outpost.

I like it! Rakoth mountains must be such a terrifying place that efforts to build a proper building have failed. I can imagine it as a semi-sheltered gathering spot where travelers and nomadic residents can pitch their tents, meet, and trade...

It's not the grandest of embassies, but it really is a nice build/great presentation.

Perhaps when you get your BL orders you can expand and show us what had previously envisioned.

Though you realize you've now set the bar - you have to do cool backgrounds for all your MOCs :P

It's not the grandest of embassies, but it really is a nice build/great presentation.

Totally agree with this. Very good building style. :thumbup: Just not quite what I'd expect when I hear the word "embassy." but then again, this is Nocturnus! :laugh: