Peppermint_M

Post about Cartoons and Anime you like

Honestly, Rainbow reading Daring Do in the library made my day. Together with the song, of course.

Reading Rainbow! :snicker: Also, Cake twins! One of the biggest complaints about this series is the lack of continuity, and they just fixed that! :thumbup: Now to memorize the song... :laugh:

It was nice to see more of Pinkie Pie again, but I still want a Rarity episode :cry_sad: Well, all in good time. :classic:

I agree! Best Pony needs another episode! :sing::cry_sad: My wishlist for the end of S2 is a non-Sparity Rarity episode, an episode dedicated to Scootaloo (the little chicken needs her time to shine!), and a couple more Fluttershy episodes (we already know of one, so one more, please!)

Great episode!

I give it a strong 9.25/101

I love the use of continuity in this episode. :thumbup: I also liked how they used a bunch of songs and variations, Cranky was actually a pretty well-made charecter, and the ending was great.

The next episode is a Fluttershy episode! yay :cry_happy:

Edited by just2good

Like Batbrick, I usually try to keep the pony talk to a minimum here, but I just had to say that this was in deed a great episode! (See what I did there?) :grin: Lots of nice songs, and the facial expressions were priceless! :laugh: Derpy in a snow globe cracked me up too.

Next up: New Fluttershy episode and Time Travel Twilight! :sweet: I'm so excited I could just scream! :sing:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

:tongue:

this was in deed a great episode! (See what I did there?) :grin::tongue:

:facepalm::snicker:

Anyone excited for the Dragon Quest episode? Another Spike episode!

-Sci

The next episode is a Fluttershy episode! yay :cry_happy:

Yay! :sweet:

Next up: New Fluttershy episode and Time Travel Twilight! :sweet: I'm so excited I could just scream! :sing:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Anyone else think we might get a Back to the Future reference in the Time Travel Twilight episode? :look: I think it's pretty likely.

I'm not a Spike fan, but I'm looking forward to the episode nonetheless! More dragons! :moar: And maybe we'll even see more of Equestria! :cry_happy:

Who's to bet that at least one pegasai will shout "Roads? Where we're going, we dont need roads!" :laugh:

Well, now I really want that to happen. :tongue:

Yeah, so the latest MLP episode was pretty awesome. I quite enjoyed it. The next one's a Fluttershy one you say? Well I look forward to that. We've already had a Rainbow Dash one, so I can't hope for another of those any time soon... But that's fine, it's all awesome. :grin:

I feel guilty writing only about MLP, but now Adventure Time's done for the season and all the other shows I watch are live action, I've got nothing else to talk about. :tongue:

Meh. While I like him, the Spike episodes we have gotten so far haven't really impressed me. But who knows, maybe this will change.

Anyone else think we might get a Back to the Future reference in the Time Travel Twilight episode? :look: I think it's pretty likely.

Who's to bet that at least one pegasai will shout "Roads? Where we're going, we dont need roads!" :laugh:

:laugh: That would be funny, but I don't think it's likely.

The only pony that will be doing any actual time traveling will be Twilight's future self, and probably by using a magic portal or something, not a DeLorean. :wink: Although that thing with the pegasi is plausible...

Why exactly is everything regarding the recent episode written as spoiler, while any information about future episodes is not? :tongue:

I usually try to keep the MLP talk to a minimum, but since I already started posting...Seems like the episodes are going to air three hours later from March on. :sceptic: I guess that's good for most of you, but for once I actually stood to benefit from the time zones. :grin:

I just saw FMA Brotherhood Episode 16 for the first time in years, and I want to huddle in a corner and cry. The fact that my sister showed me some Fullmetal Alchemist AMV's is not helping my emotional state either. Now I have to watch Brotherhood all over again, and I am already flooded with emotions and memories just thinking about it. Hopefully I can find some good subs though, I will not listen to Lan Fan's dubbed voice, so help me Truth!

...that chase scene with Wraith...

It makes sense. Tabitha St. Germain, the voice original Derpy, didn't know Derpy was female and so voiced her like 'the boy next door'. This new voice still fits Derpy's personality, and is more feminine.

The only qualms I have about this editing is removing Rainbow's Dash reference to Derpy by name. That's just unnecessary. :sceptic:

Since the Friendship Express MLP:FiM DVD is releasing next week, an extended MLP:FiM theme has been leaked.

I really like it! :sweet:

I'm 2 weeks behind right now, so I don't know exactly what happened last episode, but I like the current story in Bleach. Where the Zanpakuto are rebelling and the Soul Reapers are trying to get them back. I like seeing all their true forms.

I finally got around to seeing the 500th episode of The Simpsons, 'At Long Last Leave'. As an ex-Simpsons junkie, here are my thoughts:

The only thing that the episode had going for it was a plethora of nods to fans. I liked the opening, I liked the jokes referring to older episodes (though, there were a few of those), and I liked the cameos from older characters. Otherwise, the episode was 'meh'. Julian Assange was barely utilized, as was the out lands area (I did like the theme parody for the out lands, though). The ending message was quite funny, though.

Overall, I give '"At Long Last Leave' a 7.5/10. :look:

For the newest episode of Regular Show, 'Eggscellent',

I thought it was descent. There were a few 'smirk-worthy' parts, but I really liked the hospital parts, especially when Mordecai fought with Benson. The ending was anti-climatic, which was surprising. I really wish Regular Show became a 30-minute show, as this episode seemed a bit rushed, and had a moderate amount of potential.

I give 'Eggscellent' an 8.5/10. :classic:

Finally, here are my thoughts on the newest MLP:FiM episode, 'Putting Your Hoof Down':

Great episode, which isn't unusual for a Fluttershy episode. I liked the Iron Will character, as he seemed to be an allusion to Mr.T. I also 'New Fluttershy', as she was such a cute jerk! :grin: My favorite part was the end, especially when Fluttershy did 'the stare' right before the credits. It's always nice to see continuity.

Overall, I rate it a very strong 9.5/10. :thumbup:

Edited by just2good

Really love the new MLP episode, funny, and well deserving of Fluttershy.

But who cares about even that glorious show, when The Legend of Korra news is in! Here's some of the soundtrack the Track Team has released, no spoilers:

Sounds great!

In other newsm Young Justice also returned today with some shocking stuf. Won't spoiler it, but its a bit of a gamechanger.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Supposedly South Park is airing an episode called 'My Little Brony' on March 14th. I'm not a fan of South Park, but I could tell this is going to bring a ton of attention to the brony community. The only weird thing is that the same rumor was floating around months ago. :wacko:

In other newsm Young Justice also returned today with some shocking stuf. Won't spoiler it, but its a bit of a gamechanger.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Bum bum bhuum :wink:

Is this still the discuss-the-recent-MLP-epiosde thread? :tongue:

Anyway...

Really liked this episode. The plot was fairly visible, but we had a neat time paradox, Twilight freaking out, Pinkie Pie being Pinkie Pie, more Pinkie senses, Royal Guards being ineffective, Pony Underworld (apparently being controlled by Celestia), more ponies in catsuits and "monitor everything" :laugh: I simply love that show. :sweet:

Though I still liked last week's episode more. It had some really sweet moments, like this "I'm the monster" scene. And Iron Will's appearance and catchphrases were ingenious. And I liked those semi-intelligent goats. And Rarity. And more Economics. :sweet:

Hehe, more new MLP episode discussion for It's About Time! :laugh:

This weeks episode was a cute one. It wasn't the strongest episode this season, though. I liked the 'breaking in' part, Spike, and, like always, there were some funny parts.

Overall, I give the episode an 8.25/10. :classic:

I also just saw the latest Regular Show episode, Gut Model.

It was just what I expected. An average episode featuring my least favorite character Muscle Man. There was only one or two 'smirkable' parts. I liked the interactions Muscle Man had with the 'park crew', though.

I give the episode an average 7/10. :sadnew:

For the new episode of MLP, Dragon Quest, I watched it on a stream...

Funny episode here. I lol'ed a lot during this episode, especially in the opening with Fluttershy, and when the dragons dissed Ponyville and Celestia. :laugh: I also liked the ponies' reactions to Spike leaving.

I give the episode a 9/10. :thumbup:

Edited by just2good

Time for a MLP bump! :grin:

For the new episode Hurricane Fluttershy.

Cute episode here. There was a ton of fan service, and some great animation. The plot was pretty predictable, but the introduction of new characters was a nice addition.

Overall, I give the episode a 9.25/10. :thumbup:

Edited by just2good

Time for a MLP bump! :grin:

For the new episode Hurricane Fluttershy.

Cute episode here. There was a ton of fan service, and some great animation. The plot was pretty predictable, but the introduction of new characters was a nice addition.

Overall, I give the episode a 9.25/10. :thumbup:

Also, Fluttertree FTW.

Well if anyone loves street racing, you most likely will love the anime Initial D.

It is my favorite at the moment, but I'm still waiting for the producers o]to make the next stage.

Blue Brick