Sign in to follow this  
Rufus

The Curse of IMHOTEP - Day Seven

No more virgins except me, that is? :laugh:

I've been enjoying this little show, but I think it's time to face the facts: you're not going to evade getting lynched, and we innocents have won this game. :wink:

Can I shake your hand for good sportmanship? :tongue:

You're not a virgin! Who do you think you're fooling with this! You're the traitor - it's obvious!

But yes, I'll shake your hand and say, "Good game, traitor. You almost got away with it." :wink:

Action Campies, Bluto will be along later to organize you tonight. Bluto will not share this information with any of the remaining Virgins.

I don't think Sheila is telling the truth about the traitor but if pigs have just learned how to fly, this is a good plan.

This is the plan, Hugh. We have enough actions to check all three virgins that could be this hypothetical traitor. Bluto will decide who investigates whom and who will be protected without telling any virgins.

I think Sheila is full of it. But if I'm wrong, we have it covered. There is no way a "traitor" won't be found through the actions we have left.

This is the plan, Hugh. We have enough actions to check all three virgins that could be this hypothetical traitor. Bluto will decide who investigates whom and who will be protected without telling any virgins.

I think Sheila is full of it. But if I'm wrong, we have it covered. There is no way a "traitor" won't be found through the actions we have left.

Then let me live our of fairness! I have given you this information! You would have never found Jennifer if I hadn't given you this! Unvote me!

Then let me live our of fairness! I have given you this information! You would have never found Jennifer if I hadn't given you this! Unvote me!

Oh, you.

Oh, you.

Oh me? Oh, you! I have given information that I didn't need to give to you and that information will help you win! You're going to repay me by lynching me!?

Besides, there's no reason to draw this out any longer! If we just lynch Jennifer, we can all win!

Okay, I have an idea of a surefire way to catch the cultist. We lynch Jennifer today, and then tonight Aloysius protects Hugh (since he's verified). The vigilante kills either Gordon or William, and the other is investigated. The cultists can't win because Hugh will be protected, and the Herbalist action is not strong-arm.

Okay, I have an idea of a surefire way to catch the cultist. We lynch Jennifer today, and then tonight Aloysius protects Hugh (since he's verified). The vigilante kills either Gordon or William, and the other is investigated. The cultists can't win because Hugh will be protected, and the Herbalist action is not strong-arm.

We already have a surefire way to catch the last Cultist. It's called lynching you.

So not only do you want us to unvote you today, you want us to kill two virgins for you? Is there anything else you want us to do? I could smack myself in the face with Ahmed's shovel. :sarcasm_smug:

We already have a surefire way to catch the last Cultist. It's called lynching you.

So not only do you want us to unvote you today, you want us to kill two virgins for you? Is there anything else you want us to do? I could smack myself in the face with Ahmed's shovel. :sarcasm_smug:

Lynching me will not get you ANYWHERE! Unvote me!

It's not Ahmed's shovel, it's Ishaq's shovel. :hmpf:

Yes, because an archeological expedition would only have the one...

Then what was the point of saying you would whack yourself in the face with a shovel if it wouldn't kill you!? :wall:

Then what was the point of saying you would whack yourself in the face with a shovel if it wouldn't kill you!? :wall:

Um, to be funny...

Can't we just shove him in the statue now?

I'm sorry. Her. Can't we just shove her in the statue now?

Can't we just shove him in the statue now?

I'm sorry. Her. Can't we just shove her in the statue now?

No, because I am not done yet! I will not be lynched like this! I have given you so much vital info! Unvote me!

You're done. I hope IMHOTEP likes his Cultists medium rare.

No! You're wrong! If you lynch me, things will go on as usual! I am not a cultist!

At least fry me before you throw me in! :enough: I want to give IMHOTEP indigestion!

None of us know how. You killed our cook. And our weird scittish back-up cook.

Sorry, again. Scottish. I should really get out of this hot sun for a while.

None of us know how. You killed our cook. And our weird scittish back-up cook.

Sorry, again. Scottish. I should really get out of this hot sun for a while.

Yeah, I killed the cook. :blush: But I didn't kill Mellifluous! Jennifer did! Or maybe it was you? What do you say, traitor!?

Looks like thats it then for today, hopefully we can really get some stuff done tomorrow and will be able to end this for once and for all. :wink:

Looks like thats it then for today, hopefully we can really get some stuff done tomorrow and will be able to end this for once and for all. :wink:

Hopefully. I can't believe you all lynched me after all I did! :hmpf:

This discussion is absolutely hilarious in all of its absurdity. :laugh:

This discussion is absolutely hilarious in all of its absurdity. :laugh:

Absurd as it may be, what I say is true! Unvote me!

Unvote me!

This is the most convincing thing I have heard all day. :wacko:

This is getting really hilarious :laugh:. Sheila, the more you talk, the deeper your grave becomes :tongue:.