Sign in to follow this  
JackJonespaw

Mos Espa Podracers

gallery_101_23_281.gif

For this Community Build, I decided to venture into remaking official podracers. (Sebulba's and Anakin's excluded.) The first one done is Gasgano's. But before we did Gasgano's Podracer, we needed Gasgano...

6814543523_f9caa80aef.jpg

(Sorry about the bad quality.)

A much better figure than the white one. And now, for the podracer:

6814543439_bdcaf73665.jpg

I will update this topic everytime I finish another podracer. Give me your criticism and tell me what podracer I should do next!

For this Community Build, I decided to venture into remaking official podracers. (Sebulba's and Anakin's excluded.) The first one done is Gasgano's. But before we did Gasgano's Podracer, we needed Gasgano...

(Sorry about the bad quality.)

A much better figure than the white one. And now, for the podracer:

6814543439_bdcaf73665.jpg

I will update this topic everytime I finish another podracer. Give me your criticism and tell me what podracer I should do next!

Pod racer looks quit good to me... As for next one? Use the force. :grin:

I want to learn to photoshop...good scene

Edited by lego envy

Very nice! I especially like what you did with Gasgano. How many pieces went into that pod racer? You should build Boles Roor next. :thumbup:

we needed Gasgano...

Really great build of Gasgano, much better than TLG's, where are the arms from are they just BD arms because they look a bit too curved?

The pod is really great, nice work on the engines especialy.

Really great build of Gasgano, much better than TLG's, where are the arms from are they just BD arms because they look a bit too curved?

The pod is really great, nice work on the engines especialy.

From a Ninjago Skeleton. The piece is called on LDD "Skeleton Arm No.4".

From a Ninjago Skeleton. The piece is called on LDD "Skeleton Arm No.4".

I see, I think I need to keep up to date with other themes more :grin:.

Excellent! Gasgano is spot-on, and so is his pod! The sheer size and detail of those engines is impressive, most impressive! :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

This is a bit late, but I haven't been commenting much on MOCs lately, so I hope that you don't take this personally. :wink: I can't quite make out all the details from the small picture you've embedded, but I do like the fine greebling on the engines of the pod. That being said, no one's really offered much in the way of criticism, so I would like to address the large green-and-orange structures in front – the curvature there is crucial, so rather than stacking plates, I would suggest SNOTing a few of these, with these on the sides to achieve the conical shape of that area. The cockpit could be similarly smoothed out, using these and some cheese slopes at the tip. :classic:

Best of luck in continuing this series. As for which should be remade next, the official version of Clegg Holdfast's pod was pretty terrible. It might be fun to give that a shot.