Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

The Curse of IMHOTEP - Day Six

6790890895_9f723f5135_z.jpg

As is now customary, IMHOTEP's eyes flash as Hans Gubernaculum trudges despondently into the statue

6790864507_6cbe9ef4ab_z.jpg

"Yummy, yum, yum, mmmmmm"

Later that night one of the Campies appears upset...

6790789339_f2d7166c4a_z.jpg

"Oh me, oh my! What will become of me! I am undone!" wails Ophelia Balls as she flops down on the cold, hard canyon floor "I am so ashamed!" she sobs

"There, there" soothes a dark, dark yet comforting figure "Why don't you tell me aaaall about it?"

6790796751_217f747fb1_z.jpg

"It was a moment of weakness!" Ophelia continues, tears streaming her face "I feel so... diiiirty"

"Weeeell," suggests the dark, dark, comforting figure "you could always clean yourself up in that pool?"

6790807137_3a526ebef7_z.jpg

"What a wonderful idea, that will cheer me up a bit," says Ophelia, smiling through her tears "here, hold these"

And the dark, dark figure takes Ophelia's trousers for her...

6790815945_283941dcf4_z.jpg

...and hands her a warm, fluffy towel to preserve her fragile modesty...

6790821767_02d6f0867b_z.jpg

"Uhhhm... I'll just put these over here, shall I?" calls the dark, dark figure, not waiting for a reply, and the trousers are placed worryingly at the base of the statue's chute

6790828119_772291012d_z.jpg

"What a kind and caring dark, dark figure that is!" sighs Ophelia with new hope in her voice

6790834337_62e4b126c3_z.jpg

"You know, you've really made me feel better, I was feeling awful, I was saving myself and I knew I shouldn't have agreed..." begins Ophelia as the dark, dark figure senses a lengthy emotional outpouring...

"but I really must confess" continues Ophelia, oblivious the the sinister syringe poised at her pate "I really.... rather... enjoyed..."

6790841597_5920d7767c_z.jpg

...however, we may only presume what Ophelia enjoyed as she succumbs to the syringe's contents and is pushed into the mouth of IMHOTEP by the comforting dark, dark figure

6790850265_f45eb0bbd7_z.jpg

Once more, the eyes flash!

6790857851_1ebd281bb2_z.jpg

"Pfft"

Ophelia's remaining clothes and a curious blank scroll fall from the statue's chute

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning the Campies awaken to find Ossie and Is washing down their prized convertible

6790872913_3827bcaf42_z.jpg

"I love the way you handle that hose, Is" admires Ossie

"Uhhm, thanks" says Is, coughing, presumably from the suds

6790880109_c85d6cd580_z.jpg

So few remain... only... thirteen...

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Innocents or the Cultists. To win the game, the Innocents must eliminate all the Cultists, while the Cultists need to sacrifice ... Virgins. Any Third-Party (neutral) characters will have their own win conditions outlined in their roles.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. There is no limit to the number of unvotes. The player with the most votes at the end of a game day will be lynched. If there is a tie then the first player to achieve this vote count will be lynched.
  3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after 72 hours, unless the group are decided on a lynch. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host, using the initial character PM thread only, in the first 24 hours of the night stage. They will not be accepted after this deadline has passed.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game hosts via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game. Any reference to previous games or “games... of life”, potatoes, books that people have read, pigeons, films or plays that people may have seen, Harriet, sluts, mathematics, 2pid Rouges or figurative suspense will be treated most harshly. Metagame at your own risk.
  7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  8. You may not edit your posts.
  9. You must post in every day thread.
  10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the hosts using your character information PM. No other communication with the hosts will be accepted or acknowledged.
  11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.

The Players

6623471525_c049c6e28a_o.jpg

The Great God IMHOTEP (NPC)

Do not upset him. Address him correctly or face the consequences. You have been warned.

6608373163_2fd3453da4_t.jpg6608371167_c533ef2d0e_t.jpg

The Guardians – Ossie and Is (Rufus and Pandora - NPCs)

6643855363_8b360b470f_t.jpgSheila Suxsumb - Played by Tamamono

6643866653_4a754df087_t.jpgJohnson Cox - Played by Cecilie

6643859703_f7d8d9390a_t.jpgMellifluous Murgatroyd - Played by Scubacarrot

6643857563_3a5bb3c64d_t.jpgJennifer Taylor - Played by Sandy

6643868821_4816072ce7_t.jpgNicholas Hoare - Played by Fugazi

6643903693_86a441ba32_t.jpgRoger Goodenarde - Played by Professor Flitwick

6643899145_7dc6d6505c_t.jpgWilliam Fitzpatrick - Played by CorneliusMurdock

6643896727_d0a5b79221_t.jpgHugh Janus - Played by Eskallon

6643872007_a540288c82_t.jpgAloysius - Played by ADHO15

6643894663_ba76ac5d06_t.jpgGordon Bennett - Played by KielDaMan

6643892345_562243cfd9_t.jpgToulouse Leplot - Played by WhiteFang

6643882069_4410626746_t.jpgIshaq Ettaq - Played by Wuntin

6643876663_3e05a57276_t.jpgAhmed Apu - Played by Zepher

The Departed

6643864133_808f92d91b_t.jpg6790843609_38bc0d1344_t.jpgOphelia Balls - Played by fhomess - Innocent - sacrificed Night Five

6644030399_ecddbc1907_t.jpg6790865857_827d2ac89a_t.jpgHans Gubernaculum - Played by Bob - Innocent (Virgin) - lynched Day Five

6643884843_01fa344f66_t.jpg6767351885_1c7000e57d_t.jpgMehmet Attabar - Played by Hinckley - Innocent - sacrificed Night Four

6643874135_2269a1f9af_t.jpg6767353683_1cd3dccf67_t.jpgNadir Zenith - Played by JimButcher - Innocent (Virgin) - sacrificed Night Four

6643906041_e0e2cdb15e_t.jpg6767350563_4c6040212c_t.jpgBetty Swallocks - Played by TinyPiesRUs - Cultist - lynched Day Four

6643908649_06d0ebdf53_t.jpg6743556053_0d10434f99_t.jpgPenelope Farago - Played by Waterbrick Down - Innocent - sacrificed Night Three

6643879525_886a9c9fd0_t.jpg6743563181_0aa384e523_t.jpgMustafa Nidia - Played by Brickdoctor - Cultist - lynched Day Three

6643901415_4a4bced4a4_t.jpg6716294687_ff1f02c69b_t.jpgPatrick Fitzwilliam - Played by def - Innocent (Virgin) - sacrificed Night Two

6643861959_d0d3342c85_t.jpg6716295661_f9150f4706_t.jpgMelaena Stools - Played by CallMePieOrDie - Cultist - lynched Day Two

6643889967_39698bff68_t.jpg6690511125_1e30f47815_t.jpgPercy Pantwitter - Played by Rick - Innocent (Virgin) - sacrificed Night One

6643887385_770c61c721_t.jpg6686096621_6d83839c76_t.jpgFather Thomas “Tomato” Thomson - Played by Ricecracker - Innocent (Virgin) - lynched Day One

Reserves

zakura

VolcanicPanik

Wait, what!? *huh* How was Hans not a cultist?

Well, it's a good thing we were on such a roll before, because yesterday puts us behind. At least Ophelia wasn't a virgin.

Words cannot express how pissed off I am right now. Seriously, Hans? Seriously?

And the stupid Cultists took Ophelia, too. And I was just getting to know her.

Aw shit, we screwed up with Bob. How the hell could he be so stupid not to know virgins were innocent? :wall:

I really hope someone got lucky tonight :look:

megabluck.

We seriously made a mistake yesterday but there is 13 of us, thats not many and if we compare it to the previous days this should be a piss easy job. No more slacking,

*Points at Whitefang/Toulouse with a glaring eye.

Go back and look at what people have said, look at every single one of their posts over the six days, write it all down somewhere, and then communicate with us. I am determined that if we try hard then we can snap a cultist today but it will take a lot of hard work and many hours of work.

Seriously though, what the hell were you thinking? A fake investigation result? The only proof we had was a statement, a very dumb statement, sure. But really, this stunt was incredibly stupid (or the other option:hmpf_bad:). William, I encourage you to check the people you are talking to, especially the ones that told you this was a good idea.

I'd like to apologize to everyone. I really thought that no one would be so monumentally stupid to not know which side they were on. I don't know what else to say.

Got any more fake investigation results for us, William?

Well, it was Bob's own fault for not paying attention. He should have just said that the investigation result couldn't possibly be true, because he was a virgin. End of story, and we wouldn't have had anything on him. Besides, we're all guilty here for voting for him.

Yes, I've nicknamed Hans Bob...

megabluck.

We seriously made a mistake yesterday but there is 13 of us, thats not many and if we compare it to the previous days this should be a piss easy job. No more slacking,

*Points at Whitefang/Toulouse with a glaring eye.

Go back and look at what people have said, look at every single one of their posts over the six days, write it all down somewhere, and then communicate with us. I am determined that if we try hard then we can snap a cultist today but it will take a lot of hard work and many hours of work.

I agree with Big Butthole. We need to work extra hard today to get a cultist today! I'm going to go back over the previous Days, and see what I can find.

Seriously though, what the hell were you thinking? A fake investigation result? The only proof we had was a statement, a very dumb statement, sure. But really, this stunt was incredibly stupid (or the other option:hmpf_bad:). William, I encourage you to check the people you are talking to, especially the ones that told you this was a good idea.

It was a good plan that William put into action, but a risky one. It really just depended on Hans to not be a complete idiot. :hmpf:

Well, it was Bob's own fault for not paying attention. He should have just said that the investigation result couldn't possibly be true, because he was a virgin. End of story, and we wouldn't have had anything on him. Besides, we're all guilty here for voting for him.

Yes, I've nicknamed Hans Bob...

You are missing the point. It doesn't matter if he was stupid. As I said, his action was dumb, but he was also a VIRGIN. When I voted, I did not know that the investigation result was fake (I could have read over it, dont know if it was mentioned in the thread at that point, will check later.). When I discovered that, there was little point in unvoting, and no chance to convince people to sway their votes. I told some people in private I thought it was a stupid stunt, but that doesnt matter. The point is, A virgin is dead. Why is a virgin dead? Because of stupidity, from two ways.

Besides, we're all guilty here for voting for him.

But not everyone voted for him... :look:

Bhah! Well, at least they didn't get two virgins; Ms. Balls seemed to lose hers last night. I'm not as annoyed by the death of Han's as I should be; despite being a virgin, he was such an unwilling member of the camp that he didn't both paying attention to what his role was.

Are the people that did not vote really any better? There certainly was little said about going for someone else :hmpf_bad: . Plus, imagine a scum's defense, I did not vote for the virgin, so I am innocent...

I haven't checked. Do you know who didn't vote yesterday?

You and Bob did not vote, according to the last vote tally.

You and Bob did not vote, according to the last vote tally.

What? I was sure I voted... Did I do it in the wrong format or something? :look:

Whoops, looking back now, we did all vote for him! Sorry! :blush: The tally says that you didn't vote for him, but I remember you casting a vote for him, so it must have just been missed.

Although Nicholas was very hesitant to vote for him, and was even defending him at one point. That's a perfect position for a scum to be in, because it makes them look pro-town when the person they defend comes up as town. I wonder... :look:

Just because he is an idiot, does not mean his death can be justified, we cannot let the scum force us into believing this was a pure mistake, somewhere in the thread the scum are posting and are hiding between us. For us to start the day by saying yesterday was a little accident and trying to forget about it wont help us at all. Do something useful and go check over it rather than sitting here claiming we made a mistake and he deserved it.

To me that sounds irrelevant, the cultists would be blending in with some of them voting and others not. However go ahead and take a look, maybe it might bring up something interesting. Besides it will only take a few minutes.

I need to read over the william investigation thing so I will go do that and I advise you all to go read over anything you might have missed or might help us today.

Whoops, looking back now, we did all vote for him! Sorry! :blush: The tally says that you didn't vote for him, but I remember you casting a vote for him, so it must have just been missed.

Although Nicholas was very hesitant to vote for him, and was even defending him at one point. That's a perfect position for a scum to be in, because it makes them look pro-town when the person they defend comes up as town. I wonder... :look:

Yeah, how about coming up with any real evidence? I am sorry, but I am really sceptical against this sort of thing now. Saying someone might be scum because they look pro-town???

Well that was certainly not the result I was expecting! That definitely will not help our chances.

Congratulations on a top-notch defence, Hans. It is a shame you did not make it even a tad believable so we may have been spared the news of losing yet another Virgin. I am sure there cannot be many left.

So where do we go from here? Any actual results from the investigator or Virgin cop that might let us narrow down our choice of suspects?

Yeah, how about coming up with any real evidence? I am sorry, but I am really sceptical against this sort of thing now. Saying someone might be scum because they look pro-town???

I'm not accusing anyone at this point. I'm just saying that it looks fishy that Nicholas was defending Hans, even though Hans basically dug his own grave and jumped into it. Especially since Nicholas has been pretty quiet this whole game.

I agree here, this information is good to have in our heads and keep note of but not the most important. If you Tamamono can go back and check the voting patterns and posts of Nicholas over the other days, that might be useful.

I agree here, this information is good to have in our heads and keep note of but not the most important. If you Tamamono can go back and check the voting patterns and posts of Nicholas over the other days, that might be useful.

Okay, I guess I'll go do that now. I'm already going back over everything else, so paying extra attention to Nicholas couldn't hurt.

And who's Tamamono? :wacko: I'm Sheila, remember?

Okay, I guess I'll go do that now. I'm already going back over everything else, so paying extra attention to Nicholas couldn't hurt.

And who's Tamamono? :wacko: I'm Sheila, remember?

Cheers, good work. :sweet:

I would like to hear from Roger a bit more though, it seems he has been reluctant to post more about his role that could be key to sussing out liars among the group. Any luck Roger? Oh and I don't want virgin names before some idiot points that out.