Sign in to follow this  
Captain BeerBeard

Antyrian Goldmine

This goldmine is located at the edge of the Wither Woods. It is owned by Zakon GoldBlade(that's me). His army of dwarves work in the mine twenty-five hours a day. The mine is protected by extremly powerful dwarven battlemagi.

6788307339_c933bfef3c.jpg

There is a lot of gold in this here mine. Gems can also be found.

6788307349_c3cd457407.jpg

Dwarves are allowed to drink on the job. I'm an awesome boss! My ale and wine is enchanted to make them work harder. That's a secret. :snicker:

6788307347_391fa05178.jpg

Here is a close up of the Wither. It's a nasty place. Nobody really goes into the Wither, not even stupid orc scum. There are no real beaten paths as everything can hurt you. There are thorns, poisonous plants and choking vines everywhere. Only nasty, foul creature's dwell in the Wither.

6788307351_630157fc9a.jpg

C&c&q welcome! :classic:

25 hours a day? so THAT'S how you Avalonians are so productive! :tongue: Great looking build, like the rock detailing on the mine (especially the use of curved pieces) and the foliage is incredible - so many layers to it, it must have taken forever to put all of that together. Excellent MOC, very full of character :thumbup:

25 hours a day? so THAT'S how you Avalonians are so productive! :tongue: Great looking build, like the rock detailing on the mine (especially the use of curved pieces) and the foliage is incredible - so many layers to it, it must have taken forever to put all of that together. Excellent MOC, very full of character :thumbup:

Yeah, we go on a 25 hour clock. Thanks for the kind words. The ground is really rough in there. I'll have to post a pic of the ground level.

I'll say it again. Great Build! I like how you intergrated the timber frame at the entrance of the mine with the rocks. Also love the feel of Woods.

I'll say it again. Great Build! I like how you intergrated the timber frame at the entrance of the mine with the rocks. Also love the feel of Woods.

Thank you. The entrance was the key to this whole moc. I wasn't sure about the simple design of it.

Love this build! So many nice little details, even an abandoned shield in the wither.

Very colourfull and another great landscaping job from you ! :classic: The rocks and the entrance to the mine itself look very good too!

Great landscaping! Can I steal that forest-style one day? It has a real "unwelcoming" atmosphere to it.

The gold-green flags and evil dwarfs make me wonder: Do you feel drawn to the powerful darkside of Historica? :)

Great landscaping! Can I steal that forest-style one day? It has a real "unwelcoming" atmosphere to it.

The gold-green flags and evil dwarfs make me wonder: Do you feel drawn to the powerful darkside of Historica? :)

You keep your grubby Nocturnal mitts off our BeerBeard!

This wood certainly does have an unwelcome aura to it. This is a great MOC! I love how you build things independent of the contests and the mini-challenges. I would like to do this but I always get stuck spending all my time on the contest builds. These dwarven miners must be making you rich BeerBeard!

This whole creation is great. The scene has a great feel and the magi top it off quite well with such a look of utter evil. The Wither is also quite scary. Nice work! default_thumbup.gif

As I said when this moc still was a wip the wooden structure inside the mine is great! The mine is surely the pearl in this moc but the forest is also spot on! Love that you have your own style to the foliage and the red flowers are now a tradermark of yours!

Great work!

"I'm an awesome boss!" for 25 hours a day? I don't think so, very nice, lots of vegetation, i like anything that has to do with dwarves (all but slavery)

"I'm an awesome boss!" for 25 hours a day? I don't think so, very nice, lots of vegetation, i like anything that has to do with dwarves (all but slavery)

Huh? There are thirty of them that work five hour shifts with only six dwarves. That's slavery? They are taken care of very well. :tongue: Slaves don't get to drink beer in Antyria. :devil:

Edited by Captain BeerBeard