I Scream Clone

Nocturnus Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Awesome fig but wheres the torso from

I believe it may be from one of the Pirates of the Caribbean zombies.

Balthasar, your map is a thing of beauty! You shall be awarded the title of Nocturnus Cartographer shortly. I look forward to reading through all the posts and mocs I have missed shortly.

If I'm getting a title I'd better officially sign up for the Guild! Meet Count Balthasar Nero.

6761610491_44873d79be_z.jpg

My collection is very classic and mainly consist of black and ligth bluish grey bricks, so I'm going to build in the classic Black Knights theme, which gives a dark, unfriendly atmosphere and used to be my favorite faction. The embassy construction is well on the way. Hopefully it can be finished in time!

Welcome to the smallest but darkest guild here :devil:

quality ;)

there are so much peasants and soldiers, but few kings, isn't it so?

Who cares, Drow are going to enslave even them! Drow rule supreme! :)

and, this is stuff that will take care of your needs during the games ;)

please do not ask me anything else about this bunch ;)

tbattle-geniem.jpg

tdrow-scribe.jpgtdrow-strange.jpg

tsnack-genie.jpgtwinged-bouncer.jpg

If I'm getting a title I'd better officially sign up for the Guild! Meet Count Balthasar Nero.

Excellent, welcome aboard!! our ranks grow once more!!

Dr Rod

Can someone help me come up with a name for my ringwraiths? They are similar to the Tolkein creatures but I want to give them an original name, so it isn't a rip off and also they do not care about rings.

Can someone help me come up with a name for my ringwraiths? They are similar to the Tolkein creatures but I want to give them an original name, so it isn't a rip off and also they do not care about rings.

How about... "Banshee's"

Sigh... Stressed bricks, unaligned pieces, gaps... Someone please remind me not to attempt SNOTted timber work for the Round 3 guild challenge...

/me wanders off to find coffee and rethink the build

I like banshee although I am not sure it really applies to them. These guys are quiet and mysterious whereas a banshee is wailing and loud. I like the shrouded ones but I feel it is a bit long.

Some of my own.#:

Shrouds (Taken from evil stu)

The darkness

The empty

Nocturnals (Not sure whether it would clash with the name though)

The unseely (I think that's how it's spelled)

Phantoms/Fantoms

Darkeners

Chillwraiths...

Silhouettes, Anguishes, Dismals, Dolor Knights, Mourners, Tantrums, The Obscured, Umbras, Absent Hunters, Dark Aspects, Absent Persuer

Silhouettes, Anguishes, Dismals, Dolor Knights, Mourners, Tantrums, The Obscured, Umbras, Absent Hunters, Dark Aspects, Absent Persuer

I think I'll choose Absent Hunters. Thanks Jareth.

S'dak'l'vil'th the Illithid wizard will join the fight for Nocturnus!

6786134335_2b5b3140ef_z.jpg

S'dak'l'vil'th by The Deathly Halliwell, on Flickr

S'dak'l'vil'th is an Illithid wizard of great power who lives in the far Eastern reaches of Nocturnus. Although he has few men to follow him into battle, S'dak'l'vil'th is easily capable of holding his own. He has some guards and slaves of varying races living under his power deep at his tower deep in the swamp realm, but if Historica comes to war, S'dak'l'vil'th's magic is worth much more than his few guards. Loyal to Lord Ssilyrrlith for the time being, S'dak'l'vil'th will prove to be a cunning and fearsome weapon in the war that may soon come.

Edited by Hyler Talliwell

Welcome aboard S'dak'l'vil'th, we look forward to what you bring to the Nocturnian cause. I hear your ink defense is most effective! :laugh:

zoidberg.jpg?cb5e28

Welcome aboard S'dak'l'vil'th, we look forward to what you bring to the Nocturnian cause. I hear your ink defense is most effective! default_laugh_new.gif

That it is, although fireballs tend to be more effective. default_thumbup.gif

Nocturnus Embassy in Kaliphlin

6791672311_0ab2e7bfb1.jpg

Nocturnus Embassy in Kaliphlin (1) by The Deathly Halliwell, on Flickr

Following the command of the High King, Nocturnian forces have set up an embassy in the region of the Kaliphlin guild. Here they conduct business with the regulars and slowly die of boredom, or for the undead, re-die of boredom. They built the structure with the help of local merchants, wanting it to blend in with the local style. The Nocturnian visitors wanted to be fortified, but not draw undue attention to themselves. Led by Commander Jarvael Armgo, the small garrison can hold its own against much larger forces. Here, a local merchant is trying to gain support of the Nocturnus Guild, to get safety in case kaliphlin is swept under in the coming war.

I wish Nocturnus was more active. I know that some of our populaiton is dead, or was at some point, but come on people! Get active! Nocturnus must hold its own against those other pesky guilds.