I'm pretty sure you can only open or close your own thread, not fully moderate it.

Indeed.

I have seen people that say Rebel Blogger. Is this some kind of post the SW people do?

Bigass tag-turned-rank. :laugh: Yes, I think they blog on the Star Wars Blog, like the Shipyard Crew. (Though I don't follow them so I'm not entirely sure.)

I have seen people that say Rebel Blogger. Is this some kind of post the SW people do?

The Rebel Blogger tag, is a tag, not a rank. It is a tag given to those who write blog entries for the Star Wars forum blog.

Much like my pirate flag tag is because I blog for classic-pirates.com

Tags can be explained right here.

Have a great day.

Ok, ok......EDIT: apparently the rebel blogger tag has evolved from a tag to a user group. :look:

With that said they are the same color as ambassadors, so basically I don't know what to tell you, looks brand new.

The Rebel Blogger tag, is a tag, not a rank. It is a tag given to those who write blog entries for the Star Wars forum blog.

Apparently it's a rank now, judging by Brickdoctor/Oky/Clone O'Patra, in addition to tags.

On a side note, I'm glad those tags aren't bigger than their avatars now. :tongue:

Apparently it's a rank now, judging by Brickdoctor/Oky/Clone O'Patra, in addition to tags.

On a side note, I'm glad those tags aren't bigger than their avatars now. :tongue:

I edited my post appropriately after I saw it was now a rank. This just happened today.

I edited my post appropriately after I saw it was now a rank. This just happened today.

They appeared to have returned to tag form, with the 'Bloggers' returning to 'Fellow' and 'Grand Duke' respectively.

Although Brickdoctor doesn't have one. :wacko:

well if there ever is a new rank made, I would suggest "Hermit" reached at 25,000 posts. The reason why is after having made so many posts by then nobody will remember who you are or where you came from. :laugh_hard: The star color could be yellow or I think white would be more fitting.

well if there ever is a new rank made, I would suggest "Hermit" reached at 25,000 posts. The reason why is after having made so many posts by then nobody will remember who you are or where you came from. :laugh_hard: The star color could be yellow or I think white would be more fitting.

Hinckley is almost there and I think we all remember and know him.

Then maybe "Hinckley" is an appropriate title for 25,000+? :wink:

Hinckley is a person, not a rank. :facepalm:

More likely it means that you would have to be a hermit to have made so many posts. :laugh:

Hinckley is a person, not a rank. :facepalm:

Never! Heretic!

Hinckley is a state of mind, an aspiration, nay a deity which we the pious and to whom the good should salutation and praise! Naming such a prestigious rank achieved at 25,000 posts would only serve to greater spread the true awe inspiring Absolutely Brilliant and Superb gift of presence that is the person in question.

:wink:

It was a joke Big Cam

I think Peppermint got it. Indeed it was a joke :wink:

I know it was a joke, I just thought it wasn't funny.

More likely it means that you would have to be a hermit to have made so many posts. :laugh:

yeah that was what I was trying to say, sorry for all the bad jokes lately :blush::tongue:

Those fun & creative little graphics seem to correlate to badges/awards for contests and/or participation in contests or events. Not the Group Tags, or member Titles -- but the graphics under the country of origin.

I am wondering if there is a way to either have text-when-hover-over as to what they represent, or a master chart explaining what they represent. It seems like all the effort into creating & obtaining them is a bit lost if the average EB user/visitor doesn't know what they signify.

Before posting this, I did read through all 22 pages in this category: Website & Forums. However, if I over-looked it, I apologize, and ask if someone can point me to a topic thread or pinned topic covering these? Thanks!

LegoMyMamma

"average EB member"

:classic:

Before posting this, I did read through all 22 pages in this category: Website & Forums. However, if I over-looked it, I apologize, and ask if someone can point me to a topic thread or pinned topic covering these? Thanks!

Well, they're called tags (see the EB User Groups and Tags topic). But there is no comprehensive list of tags and what they are given for.

The mystery is the fun of it.

LegoMyMamma

"average EB member"

:classic:

I think you looked to hard, the topic Rick pointed out is pinned in this forum.

The mystery is the fun of it.

I think you looked to hard, the topic Rick pointed out is pinned in this forum.

Well, I did look in that pinned topic -- and I saw all the tags & titles, but what I am seeking is a master chart for "Special Tags" so as to know what they represent. I think you're right in that I did scan past the listing of "Special Tags" while scrolling by, since they are listed in the regular "status" & groups tag List (between Classic-Castle Forum graphic & Taking a Break user tag).

Yet, that pinned topic does not include what each graphic "Special Tag" represents. All it does is explain that average members can have only 4, etc.

While some of the "Special Tags" are self explanatory, with text built into the graphics, many do not have any text. So, unless a member participated in the event/contest by entering and/or voting, I can't see where a member can look up as to what, say, the snowflake "Special Tag" means, or the ghost "Special Tag" and so forth.

Can you point me to that chart?

Thanks!

I am wondering if there is a way to either have text-when-hover-over as to what they represent, or a master chart explaining what they represent. It seems like all the effort into creating & obtaining them is a bit lost if the average EB user/visitor doesn't know what they signify.

The staff (ie Hinckley in this case) have given their opinions on this before :sweet: :

Whats the deal with the frog anyway, I see Pandora has one as well.

I was wondering that as well. The Admins should title the tags with explanations, so we can hover our cursors over them to see what they mean.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh_hard::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No.

That's the fun of it. We know, you don't. Hush and let us abuse our powers. Hell, I don't even know why I Scream Clone has that frog as a tag. All I know is I made it when it was requested. You want to know why I don't know? I don't care and I haven't been told. It's a nice state of being: low level of curiosity. Try it out, it's fun. It relieves you from the need to post every question that pops into your head. :grin::wub::devil_laugh:

Thanks Rick, Big Cam and Pandora for taking time to enlighten me. :classic:

So, who is this uber-god, um, I mean mortal, called Hinckley who is keeping me barefoot & preggo in the kitchen :blush::laugh:

I mean really, why can't I be blocky like all you sophisticated EB non-average members?? :cry_sad:

I just wanna follow the pretty ... oh, lookie a butterfly ... um, I just wanna follow the pretty graphics to what cool creations gained the respect of the "Special Tag" cuz I like special & precious :wub: