AndyC

MOC: Olivia's Basement

I knew it. I mean, how much cutesy could the Heartlake City take? It was obvious something had to happen. And it's just the beginning...

Excellent MOC :thumbup: Olivia surely likes new accessories and experimenting. And meeting new people :wink: Now you just need to attach the basement under Olivia's House set. And she seemed such a nice girl. Olivia the Dexter boxset :laugh: But if Olivia is just like Dexter then we shouldn't feel sorry for Stephanie, she obviously deserved it.

Think of this city - everything's too cute and colorful to be true and there are mutated animals (secret laboratory under the Heartlake Vet?). Only teen girls live there (the only male is probably a slave) so it might be some secret cult meeting at night for their dark rituals. And not a single police minifig in sight! Or any minifig for that matter which means that anyone that wanders into the Heartlake City never gets back...

It's like the Bermuda Triangle of Legoland...

So sick and delicious at the same time. I also love the lighting effect!

Fantastic MOC! Glad to see that the doors have finally been opened on using Friends for dark and disturbing creations. default_thumbup.gif Once I get some Friends set, I'll have to see what I can do. mahahaha. default_devg1.gif

Hehe, great, you should make more mocs in the same style...different locations, different victim, same killer. :classic:

Hehe, great, you should make more mocs in the same style...different locations, different victim, same killer. :classic:

There are a great many dark and disturbing goings on in the seemingly sleepy city of Heartlake. It really wouldn't be fair to concentrate on just Olivia's misdeeds....

:devil:

Haha Olivia certainly has a "little secret" :devil: not just the nice girl next door. Great moc :tongue:

Edited by Mencot

So twisted! And such a great build! The light coming into the cellar is superb, and the little details like the syringe.... Heartlake will never be the same after this tragedy. Poor little girl

Glad to see I'm not the only one with a sick mind around here! I don't know what is the most disturbing, the MOC or the fact that you bought some friends sets to build it! Good creation! :thumbup:

Glad to see you liked it. :blush: The Friends sets are definitely worth getting, they're lovely. I've got a complete set of all 5 girls now, so I just need to come up with another spark of inspiration. :devil:

Heh, very original MOC. That lighting effect on the walls is great. I wonder what the drill is for...

Reminds me of my basement at the old house...

Hehe, disturbing.... in a funny way. Lego's Desperate House... ermm friends.. every facade in picture perfect suburbia hides some dark secrets..

Pitty my sons with their alergy for pinkish, Frineds and Bellville Lego sets are a bit young for showing them this...

Next MOC ... a re-creation of a busy scene from the "eyes wide shut" movie ...

I laugh I little too much I think :P

Gotta hate those figs, so it's alright :P

Their sets are nice, but regular figs would have been better :P

Wow, this is really good. I like the use of the friends. I wonder if the 5 main friends never die and then get desperate for more friends to come to their side. :look: Anyways this is amazing! Keep up the disturbing job! :wub::thumbup:

Creepy and disturbing! Love the lighting effect on the walls.