Rufus

The Curse of IMHOTEP - Confirmation & Discussion

What's the differece? Oh right...you charge.

Yeah, but I'm certified bug-free.

What the Swallocks am I talking about? :wacko: Must be the sand giving me a butt rash.

I will suck these balls dry if the Captain requires me to!

Fhwa! You may stand down, Lieutenant, just get me my Apple Sauce. Got hooked on that stuff just before I was called up, dontcha know?

Oh my, Sheila, you look even more lovely with some sand in your hair :wub:.

Why, thank you, Johnny! :wub: You look so handsome with some sand in your... um... teeth? :look:

So, no volunteers to suck the poison out of my scorpion sting? I was stung in the balls so someone will get some enjoyment from sucking them! Granted, that someone is likely going to be me, but if we can get some mutual enjoyment here, that'd be fantastic. I'm looking at you talking camel... Your kind is known for being spitters.

Like I said, I am definitely not going to Suxsumb. Besides, you do realize that whoever does suck the poison out will have to cut open the spot of the sting, right? :look:

Sorry Captain, none left Im afraid, seems the local sluts took it to rub over their bodies while bathing with Mr Hoare here. We do have some man juice, which I am sure someone would be happy to provide!

Poison balls, sluts, applesauce and whores. This is Mafia all right.

The expression/belief is pretty common... though I'm all for Lost Easter eggs. :tongue:

Also, I wanted to say that the MOCs for this game so far are awesome. :thumbup: Is that the Temple of the Crystal Skull base I see?

Poison balls, sluts, applesauce and whores. This is Mafia all right.

:laugh:

Also, I wanted to say that the MOCs for this game so far are awesome. :thumbup: Is that the Temple of the Crystal Skull base I see?

Thank you :blush: It is that baseplate, but it's from the PQ Pyramid set (same part).

Pandufus, will a day end if a majority is reached? Or can a majority conviction be overturned?

Why is it that no matter what mafia game i play on eurobricks, there is no no lynch option allowed

Ahem... :hmpf_bad: Also, the first rule still claims the Cultists have to any the Townies in order to win. What does that mean? How do they any us? Is it painful? :look: Hello? Update? Are the hosts home? *knock knock knock* I'm asking here because you've been reading the day thread and not giving us ample mod notes...like I do...which some people hate...is that why?...do you hate when I do it? It's not all about me? Is that what you said? Hello??

Ahem... :hmpf_bad: Also, the first rule still claims the Cultists have to any the Townies in order to win. What does that mean? How do they any us? Is it painful? :look: Hello? Update? Are the hosts home? *knock knock knock* I'm asking here because you've been reading the day thread and not giving us ample mod notes...like I do...which some people hate...is that why?...do you hate when I do it? It's not all about me? Is that what you said? Hello??

Maybe 'any' is British slang for annihilate... Just throwing it out there...

Also, there is this electronic message delivery system called "private message", also known as PM. With it, a member of EB can send messages to other members and even ask questions! I've heard of EB mafia players literally flooding the "inbox" of mafia hosts with requests and questions about the game. It's true! :tongue:

Also, there is this electronic message delivery system called "private message", also known as PM. With it, a member of EB can send messages to other members and even ask questions! I've heard of EB mafia players literally flooding the "inbox" of mafia hosts with requests and questions about the game. It's true! :tongue:

That's just silly. This is easier. :tongue:

No more sheep jokes in there. I'm offended. There's a line between humor and insult you know. The nerve. Lambs. :hmpf_bad:

Yay! Tomorrow I get my computer back, no more typing away at this micro keypad! At last I will be up to full mafia playing power. :devil:

In other news, great job on all the scenes thus far Pandufus, the lawn/garden is great and the vagueness of some of the rules just adds to the suspense (no insult intended to how you're running it).

Again, and I feel like I do this every game: Please don't let your feelings be hurt by Apu. He and I stand on very different ground as to our opinions as to the characters in the game, and the people playing them (well, alright, we suspect the same people), but point is, you're all good mafia players, and I'll just say this once, I hope there aren't any hard feelings. I always fear that there will be. :thumbup:

Holy cow camel, you guys post fast! In the time it took me to read a page, you manage to post another whole page of posts!!!

Holy cow camel, you guys post fast! In the time it took me to read a page, you manage to post another whole page of posts!!!

You should see how fast it goes when Badboy is actually around :laugh:

You should see how fast it goes when Badboy is actually around :laugh:

...I suddenly see why this site does not have the whole "a new reply has been posted, do you wish to review your message?" warning when trying to post. :laugh:

Also, I'm kinda glad I didn't sign up for this one...my innuendo ability is fail, so my IC characterization would be as well. :tongue:

You guys know how to keep a day one messy. :laugh: It's fun to watch so far, but I'm glad I didn't sign up, it looks stressful. :classic:

You guys know how to keep a day one messy. :laugh: It's fun to watch so far, but I'm glad I didn't sign up, it looks stressful. :classic:

Same here.. And I was right about not having time.

Logging on at 1 am to see 15 pages of posts makes me happy I'm not a part of it. :laugh:

Hugh Janus (Eskallon): 7 votes (WhiteFang, KielDaMan, 5 penalty votes)

Oops, sorry bout that guys, I will make sure that doesn't happen again.

Just finished reading the last pages of day 1, *phew*, that was a hectic end to the day! I see that thinking I can happily go to practice after work thinking the day is almost over and nothing much will happen in the last few hours is a big mistake :tongue:.