Rufus

The Curse of IMHOTEP - Confirmation & Discussion

This is Nadir, and he thinks it somewhat strange that the statue was glowing...

Wau-wa-wi-wah! A talking camel!

You've never seen a glowing statue or a talking camel? How long have you lived out here? I do like how you have chosen to use some of your turban fabric to protect your neck from the sun. That is ingenious! How come I never think of this?

How come I never think of this?

I think it's something to do with the color. :look:

I think it's something to do with the color. :look:

Of the turban? ... :look:

My name is Ahmed Apu. You may all call me Mr. Apu. If you get to know me better, you may still call me Mr. Apu.

Of the turban? ... :look:

Of course with the turban! I very much enjoy the nice caramel orange shade of your sun-baked skin. :sweet:

In fact...

He was an orange chef all hairy

He made some chicken fritters

He met a magic fairy

Who left him all a dither

And they lived happily ever after! :wub:

Of course with the turban! I very much enjoy the nice caramel orange shade of your sun-baked skin. :sweet:

In fact...

He was an orange chef all hairy

He made some chicken fritters

He met a magic fairy

Who left him all a dither

And they lived happily ever after! :wub:

Oh boy! Constant poems or rhyming songs, or whatever you're doing, are so much fun! That won't get old at all. It'll be great to have you around until the end. :wub:

Oh boy! Constant poems or rhyming songs, or whatever you're doing, are so much fun! That won't get old at all. It'll be great to have you around until the end. :wub:

You're right...I should make them into plays! :drool:

Ahoy-hoy folks! Captain Goodenarde, dontcha know? Terrible bit 'o weather, ay what? Never get this sort of thing back in good 'ol blighty, dontcha know. I say, Lieutenant Janus, where'd I put my blasted pipe tobacco?

Captain, maybe you should sit down, we don't want you to end up on the floor with any wounds like back in Saipan, oops jumping a bit ahead in time it looks like... :wacko:

Must be the sand in my brain... :sick:

Anyway, I the faithful yet careful and not to mention totally sexy Lieutenant Janus is here reporting for duty, along with my sack filled with sun tan lotion for myself and the captain.

*gets stung catching Scorpions*

Ouch! Well, I caught a few and I'm ready to start frying them up. Good thing I keep spices in my utility belt. I may die by the time the meal is ready so can anyone suck the poison out for me? It'd be much appreciated.

Johnson Cox here, sorry I'm late, I was busy trying to decipher some of those hieroglyphs over by the statue.

Oh my, Sheila, you look even more lovely with some sand in your hair :wub:.

Ophelia Balls here. I'm sure that if I can get a look at the earth and any gemstones near the statue, that I'll be able to find a perfectly rational explanation for the strange happenings in here in the valley.

Ishaq reporting in. Ready to carry bags, raise tents and put the kettle on. All for a fee, of course.

Would you look at that, would you just look at that. What form, what grandeur! The way the arches have been so skillfully set into the facade, it is magnifient!

Oh hello all, Penelope Farago of the Musee du Louvre in Paris here. Toulouse be a good chap and fetch some eclairs for us.

So, no volunteers to suck the poison out of my scorpion sting? I was stung in the balls so someone will get some enjoyment from sucking them! Granted, that someone is likely going to be me, but if we can get some mutual enjoyment here, that'd be fantastic. I'm looking at you talking camel... Your kind is known for being spitters.

Would you look at that, would you just look at that. What form, what grandeur! The way the arches have been so skillfully set into the facade, it is magnifient!

Yes, quite true my lady. Form! Grandeur! Glowing Eyes! Teeth! Moving jaw! Did it talk too? Evil abound...yippee :sceptic:

So, no volunteers to suck the poison out of my scorpion sting? I was stung in the balls so someone will get some enjoyment from sucking them! Granted, that someone is likely going to be me, but if we can get some mutual enjoyment here, that'd be fantastic. I'm looking at you talking camel... Your kind is known for being spitters.

Well I never! Quite a prepostorous suggestion!

...but alright, if you do not mind returning the favour. :wink:

Thanks everybody for confirming so quickly.

We hope to have Day 1 up in the next few hours or so. :grin:

The pics of the valley are wonderful, and the character names are tres amusant! This'll be very fun to watch :classic:

Non, ils sont vraiment amusant! :laugh:

So, no volunteers to suck the poison out of my scorpion sting? I was stung in the balls so someone will get some enjoyment from sucking them! Granted, that someone is likely going to be me, but if we can get some mutual enjoyment here, that'd be fantastic.

I might've if you were about 8 years old... :look:

I might've if you were about 8 years old... :look:

Naturally... :look: Wait, what? Oh, you're a priest... Well I was 8 years old once!

I will suck these balls dry if the Captain requires me to!

Now, who said something about wieners?

With all this talk about penis and balls, I suspect some sluts might start showing up. Is there some weird professor around, talking about algebra, geometry and testicles?

Naughty Mehmet, why do you always have to bring up mathematics? :snicker:

Wait, I'm a Hoare, not a slut. Not to be confused. :sadnew:

Wait, I'm a Hoare, not a slut. Not to be confused. :sadnew:

What's the difference? Oh right...you charge.