XimenaPaulina

Eurobricks Star Wars Community Build

just wondering shouldn't this thread be stickied given the first page contains all the links to the various builds?

The Pinned section of the Star Wars forum already contains a lot of topics. A link to this topic in the master index would be a better idea.

But since seeing there seem to be no more latecomers I've already updated the first post in this thread and in the ROTJ CB thread with the Composite Image of all the ROTJ CB Entries. default_classic.gif

Almost all. I seem to have an odd habit of missing the group shots. default_wacko.gif

How are we dividing up the EU for future CBs? I'd be interested in hosting one around the Thrawn Trilogy era or the Shadows of the Empire storyline.

Interesting question. As a non-EU fan I initially thought since EU stuff isn't as popular as the mainstream movies and TV series, it would be best to combine them all into one category as there might be a shortage of interested builders(?) But if there will be significant interest in a particular EU era then we can explore the possibility of making it a separate individual CB.

The Pinned section of the Star Wars forum already contains a lot of topics. A link to this topic in the master index would be a better idea.

Indeed the Sticky Area is already loaded, so I'll just link a topic to the Master Index (which also needs updating).

Almost all. I seem to have an odd habit of missing the group shots. default_wacko.gif

Your entry is included in the composite image, although it's uhm, the smallest image (see that teeny weeny B-Wing beside the LDD TIE/In?) and your entry was a WIP so... :blush: And your previous entries for the ANH and ESB CBs were included, the only one I missed was in the Venator CB.

Your entry is included in the composite image, although it's uhm, the smallest image (see that teeny weeny B-Wing beside the LDD TIE/In?) and your entry was a WIP so... default_blush.gif And your previous entries for the ANH and ESB CBs were included, the only one I missed was in the Venator CB.

Ah, I see now. Sorry about that default_blush.gif

If I may, in my opion the best way to split up EU would be in it's specific eras- Rise of the Empire, Leagcy era, etc.

Interesting question. As a non-EU fan I initially thought since EU stuff isn't as popular as the mainstream movies and TV series, it would be best to combine them all into one category as there might be a shortage of interested builders(?) But if there will be significant interest in a particular EU era then we can explore the possibility of making it a separate individual CB.

Indeed the Sticky Area is already loaded, so I'll just link a topic to the Master Index (which also needs updating).

Your entry is included in the composite image, although it's uhm, the smallest image (see that teeny weeny B-Wing beside the LDD TIE/In?) and your entry was a WIP so... :blush: And your previous entries for the ANH and ESB CBs were included, the only one I missed was in the Venator CB.

Hey, Kiel, if you're giving out tags for this CB, I'd like an Imperial symbol to go with my Alliance one. :sweet:

Ah, I see now. Sorry about that default_blush.gif

If I may, in my opion the best way to split up EU would be in it's specific eras- Rise of the Empire, Leagcy era, etc.

No worries. :wink:

If the consensus is to split the EU CB by specific eras then we'll do that. I'm not exactly the best person to judge the EU so I'll let you EU fans decide. :grin:

Hey, Kiel, if you're giving out tags for this CB, I'd like an Imperial symbol to go with my Alliance one. :sweet:

I'm afraid the tags are given only once and aren't on a "per-CB basis", so sorry I hope you understand. :look: But if you'd like to change your current one I could do that just drop me a PM.

Also to all participants, all tag requests are now done via PM so as not to make this a tag-requesting thread. Thank you. :classic:

Also to all participants, all tag requests are now done via PM so as not to make this a tag-requesting thread. Thank you. :classic:

pm received and replied, thx heaps, first EB tag, totally stoked! :wub:

gallery_5203_163_3029.png

Hay KielDaMan, can I grab an imperial symbol? I originally wanted the Rebel one but most people went for that one so I thought I would go with the Imperial :devil: .

Hay KielDaMan, can I grab an imperial symbol? I originally wanted the Rebel one but most people went for that one so I thought I would go with the Imperial :devil: .

KDM said you need to PM him if you want a tag. :wink:

After the RotS CB, could there possibly be TFU and TFUII CBs? I would really love that. :sweet:

I think Masked is going to host a CW CB after Oky's Sith CB, and then after that we'll move into EU. (I think I've got the first EU CB, which is probably going to be based on the Thrawn Trilogy)

I almost forgot I volunteered for this. :blush: So, how does February sound for the Phantom Menace CB? Should be the perfect time for it since that's when it comes out in 3D! :classic:

I almost forgot I volunteered for this. :blush: So, how does February sound for the Phantom Menace CB? Should be the perfect time for it since that's when it comes out in 3D! :classic:

That sounds good, I'll have to start building now otherwise I'll miss it like I did with the other 3 CB's :grin:.

I think Masked is going to host a CW CB after Oky's Sith CB, and then after that we'll move into EU. (I think I've got the first EU CB, which is probably going to be based on the Thrawn Trilogy)

Well, I would happily host a TFU CB if no one else is going to, though there are certainly much better MOCers than me. :blush: I do love the games though, so that might influence a burst of creativity in me, for a short while at least. If there are no plans for a TFU CB, that's perfetly fine, because I can alway MOC scenes from the game on my own. :classic:

Is the host required to participate in the build? I'll probably enter, but I'm just curious.

And where do I get the title image for the CB from?

February sounds good to me and apt, as you stated with the 3d release. TPM is my least favorite SW movie, but I think I can still crank something out mmmmaybe...:wink:

TPM is my least favorite SW movie, but I think I can still crank something out mmmmaybe...:wink:

Says the one with a Darth Maul avatar. :laugh:

Says the one with a Darth Maul avatar. :laugh:

:rofl:

So that's where the tags come from!

It's also nice to see all the MOCs together!

I'll try to make time for one of these community builds!

I'll definitely try my best to contribute something to TPM CB. I did say that for the other three (and never got around to it...), but TPM holds a special place in my heart. :tongue:

I will participate in the Next few CB's, Although they probably will only be vignettes. Do you get a tag for every CB you participate in, or just one?