I Scream Clone

Nocturnus Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

I love the new challange :wub:

I have good ideas for it.

The Embassy of our Werewolves will be at Siccus Badlands, because we do trading with Kaliphlin Guild :thumbup:

Edited by Hersbrucker

I love the new challange :wub:

I have good ideas for it.

The Embassy of our Werewolves will be at Siccus Badlands, because we do trading with Kaliphlin Guild :thumbup:

I'm excited too :thumbup:

There's no mistery where my embassy will be: let's melt some snow at Mitgardia. Politically. :devil:

I have no 48X48 baseplate. Is it allowed to work things out within two 32x32 baseplates? There should have been this option. If its forbidden, I understand, and I'll do as it is designated.

You can use one 32x32 with one 16x16 and two 32x16 Plates

I will do that, I used all my bigger plates already.

But I Think it depends not at the size of the MOC.

At the first challenge where some pretty good Buildings who were smaller than the maximum size was given

Hi Fellow Nocturnians,

I've made a Flickr group for us to collate Nocturnian builds.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/nocturnus/

It is invite only as I want to keep it so only Nocturnians can post images to it. It is public viewable though. Any discussion is private amongst the group...

If you don't get sent an invite in the next day or so, let me know your flickr name & I'll send you one.

Dr Rod

Drow blacksmith: lava drive ;) trees that smolder;) stained-glass windows and tall and slender structures, tons of weapons (for our new embassy:)) a find other details ;)

blacksmith-plain.jpg

check other details here with a few details photos. This blacksmith house is part of Lith My'athar

Warlord Elric Wayne and my men (both living and undead) will stand beside you should the lands of Nocturnus need protecting. In the meantime I will prepare my lands by the sea for the return of The Five. Their Harbingers walk the lands now, so the return must be soon.

I'll get some pictures up after the holidays.

If the area indicated on the attached map is available I would like to inhabit there.

post-23338-13245904069.jpg

You are to generous, my Lord. The picture of my character will be up after the holidays, too.

Has it already been defined who inhabits that volcanic isle in the south east, what is the island's and the volcano's name? That would be a great place for something I'm up to. If that island is big enough I won't even need the whole island. But if someone lived their, it wouldn't be that cosy...

So if that island is not reserved yet, I would like to let something dark happen their. Don't be afraid, I won't let it explode. It will be for the glory of Nocturnus. If there are no names yet, I could make some proposals. It will not be "Mount Doom". :wink:

Edited by Quichybo

I will be making an "embassy" of sorts in Mitgardia, just over the border. Kind of a sanctuary for Nocturnians on the Nocturnus/Mitgardian trade route in the foothills of the Rakath Mtns.

Dr Rod

You are to generous, my Lord. The picture of my character will be up after the holidays, too.

Has it already been defined who inhabits that volcanic isle in the south east, what is the island's and the volcano's name? That would be a great place for something I'm up to. If that island is big enough I won't even need the whole island. But if someone lived their, it wouldn't be that cosy...

So if that island is not reserved yet, I would like to let something dark happen their. Don't be afraid, I won't let it explode. It will be for the glory of Nocturnus. If there are no names yet, I could make some proposals. It will not be "Mount Doom". :wink:

It is yours for the claiming, let us see what delights you can arrange for my next visit.

And finally, The Warlocks cheer for Lord Malvadex and will support his religious cause! As soon as the church to the Outer Gods is finnished, we will follow and build a shrine in theire name, so the followers in Moorlight would have a place of worship.

That is a nice idea. Will this "religion" be related to necromancy too or just justify the ferocity of the nocturnians?

I've thought about some kind of "deity" (it is rather a great demoness) that can be called via sacrifices and dark rituals for the darkest kinds of covenants.

The First Church of Nocturnia will be devoted to the whole Evil Pantheon that inhabits the Outer Worlds. We'll try to be very ecumenic, hehe. Any Divinity that has something Nocturnus related is welcome. And I'll rather have their generic names rather than the proper one: is very dangerous to speak a Demon's name without knowledge. Anyone is welcome to add their deities to the Church of Nocturnia.

I'm thinking about Gods like The Great Wolf, The Abyssian Tentacle, Azmodar the Stormbringer, and so on and on.

As soon as I get the Church done, we'll have time to come up with our Evil Gods, I encourage anyone to get creative, and let's set up a number of Twelve Gods, so we can relate each one to a specific approach!

:devil:

Greetings my fellow Lords!

Gzaar.jpg

We had an interesting string of events here in Moorlight.

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=63510

(I uploaded some better pics :laugh: )

Also I'm anouncing that I will be sending one of my lieutenants to the lands of Avalonia, to oversee the construction of our embassy there. We will extend a hand of friendship to the forestfolk and slaughter them when their guard is down and offer them some of our most exquisite goods.

Meanwhile I have some business on the eastern coast, domain to claim, ports to build...

post-21936-132470635945.jpg

Best regards to you all :)

My dark nocturnian friends! :) I am proud to present Lith My'athar, a Drow city. Finally finished, photographed and coded ;)

Check it out! :) (click on the picture and it will take you to the updated post with all the pictures and story:))

lith-myathar-thumb.jpg

My dark nocturnian friends! :) I am proud to present Lith My'athar, a Drow city. Finally finished, photographed and coded ;)

Check it out! :) (click on the picture and it will take you to the updated post with all the pictures and story:))

lith-myathar-thumb.jpg

WOW!!!! That is most impressive.

Judging by all the wonderful structures I've seen posted here, I'm probably out of my league structure-wise but hopefully I'll make up for it in other ways.

The First Church of Nocturnia will be devoted to the whole Evil Pantheon that inhabits the Outer Worlds. We'll try to be very ecumenic, hehe. Any Divinity that has something Nocturnus related is welcome. And I'll rather have their generic names rather than the proper one: is very dangerous to speak a Demon's name without knowledge. Anyone is welcome to add their deities to the Church of Nocturnia.

I'm thinking about Gods like The Great Wolf, The Abyssian Tentacle, Azmodar the Stormbringer, and so on and on.

As soon as I get the Church done, we'll have time to come up with our Evil Gods, I encourage anyone to get creative, and let's set up a number of Twelve Gods, so we can relate each one to a specific approach!

:devil:

If you want to, you are welcome to include The Five, who are the children and emissaries of the First One, and the First One in the church. Or if you want to wait until I reveal more information about them before including them, that is cool too.

I'm finished my Embassy. I will show you a Preview next days when I have holiday.

I will think about it, mybe I will change something.

Hope you can give me some Ideas, what I can do better.

Great to see some of the work coming from Nocturnus. Here is a list of the top five Nocturnus Watch Towers, congratulations to all you guys for making it a tough decision to pick the five!

Hells Gate watch tower by Tazmaniac

Nesquik outpost by lorax

Dark WatchTower of Haudh-en-Dúath by Cij Daoke

Twisted Tower of Ashaba by Angeli

Nocturnus Guild Rakath Mountains Watchtower by Dr Rod

Great to see some of the work coming from Nocturnus. Here is a list of the top five Nocturnus Watch Towers, congratulations to all you guys for making it a tough decision to pick the five!

Nesquik outpost by lorax

I kind of liked Burning Snow Watchtower from lisqr the most, more then my own ;)

But, maybe it is in my Drow nature to oppose the ruling, if it is not my own ;)

Now, let us build ourselves some army and conquer some lands, lads! :)

I'm game...

The Dark Watchtower of Haudh-en-Dúath and Hells Gate watch tower suggest that we are allowed to make captives from the other regions of Historica and kill them. Is that right? I don't want to violate the guild rules if I do...

Read post four in this this thread

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=62242

Thanks, but this does not answer my question the way I meant it. I will neither raid caravans / villages nor start an attack. But what about people from other regions that have been caught trespassing to our lands? Or do you say that said watchtowers would violate those rules if they were built today?

To put it straight: Is it possible / legal to HAVE captives / hostages / living chunks of meat in our dungeons? Not "MAKE" them, I am sorry for that misleading phrase.

If not, there is a dark ritual that will have to wait...

Edited by Quichybo

Thanks, but this does not answer my question the way I meant it. I will neither raid caravans / villages nor start an attack. But what about people from other regions that have been caught trespassing to our lands? Or do you say that said watchtowers would violate those rules if they were built today?

To put it straight: Is it possible / legal to HAVE captives / hostages / living chunks of meat in our dungeons? Not "MAKE" them, I am sorry for that misleading phrase.

If not, there is a dark ritual that will have to wait...

Yes, after all there are plenty of Avalonia torture MOCs at the moment.

Open war/hostility isn't allowed at this stage of Historica though :devil::wink:

It seems with the combined forces of each Guild/area growing, that a war would eventually happen if for no other reason than for a Guild/area to expand its land, wealth and power. And the High King should be concerned that as a Guild's army grows it could become larger than his own. If fighting were to break out between two Guilds would the remaining Guilds join forces with the High King to stop the situation or use it as an opportunity to do some expansion of their own?

Yes, after all there are plenty of Avalonia torture MOCs at the moment.

Open war/hostility isn't allowed at this stage of Historica though :devil::wink:

I was just about to add that to my post, because I have the impression that there are many MOCs with someone being tortured by someone else. Or are those victims from the own region and volunteers? Like one Avalonian killing another Avalonian because he approved of that.

Edited by Quichybo

Nesquik outpost by lorax

Congratulations to this MOC's, really amazing! I understand that this was a hard decision

I was just about to add that to my post, because I have the impression that there are many MOCs with someone being tortured by someone else. Or are those victims from the own region and volunteers? Like one Avalonian killing another Avalonian because he approved of that.

I think the current torture MOCs are of one Guild torturing generic people from another Guild area but not specific characters or members of a specific group. The MOCs that you mentioned above depict the torture of minifigs that look as if they were from a specific area but are not ones that another User has said are part of his/her group or signature character. I think to show the torture of a random Avalonian or Midgardian is ok but it would be considered an act of "war" to show the torture of a User's specific characters that they have posted in their Guild thread.

I would double check with a Moderator though but as I understand the discussion so far this seems to be the answer.

Edited by omegabob