alex54

Advent Calendar 2006 daily news

For the 12th day, we have:

7904_d12.jpg

And here all the minisets from the train subtheme

7904_subtheme04.jpg

See you tomorow for a new subtheme...

Thanks ImperialScouts! I have to say that the today miniset is really nice, simple but really effectuve! I really like *wub*

For the 13th day, we have:

7904_d13.jpg

The new subtheme is the maintenance of the town. Nice! We need more sets from extra other subtheme than the classic ones.

See you tomorow...

Perhaps this fig is a preview for the figurines included with the dumptruck next year!

What dumptruck? Did I miss something here?

Oh Joy! My avatar-picture is finally working! :-) X-D *sweet*

What dumptruck? Did I miss something here?

Seems so ;-)

There will be a garbage truck and a cement mixer next year - see here...

I like the train cart thingy a lot. The worker somehow reminds me of a zoo employee.

On a more general note: I enjoy reading this topic. Keep up the good work :-)

The worker somehow reminds me of a zoo employee.

I was thinking that, too. But seeing today's set, which is excellent, it's definitely maintenance :-)

On a more general note: I enjoy reading this topic. Keep up the good work :-)

That I must second *y*

For the 14th day, we have:

7904_d14.jpg

This little think is really nice *wub* . It shows that with just few pieces, you can do some real nice town accessories. It's my second best set with the blue train miniset, even if the other are good too. But they remind me the diversity of a real town, like in the golden years. Just hope that TLC will continue in this way, it sounds like that...

Kikuichimonji and Hobbes, this fig reminds me of a zoo employee too! Happy that you like my "work"! :-P

See you tomorow...

Neat. I especially like the wheels of that cart.

Man it bothers me that the calendar was sold out when I tried to get one and now they

The worker somehow reminds me of a zoo employee.

Yeah, me too... What is it with this guy? And I kind of feel that the cart has a zoo-ish feel to it, too, like some animal food in that bin or something. I've always hoped that hoped that TLC would come up with MF-Zoo... But I guess that would be too much to hope for.

And Thank You for this thread, I look forward in reading the daily posts here almost as much as in opening the next door in the actual calender :-)

Yes Thanks for a great thread, nice pics and reviews :-)

Oh and they got the Calender on sale in Horsens Kimt ;-)

Yes Thanks for a great thread, nice pics and reviews :-)

Oh and they got the Calender on sale in Horsens Kimt ;-)

Well that's pretty cool since I live in Copenhagen. I'm off to catch the train and pay 3 times the price of the calendar just to get to Horsens |-/

BTW can You pick up one for me?

KimT

I had not planned to go to Horsens KimT... Work and all,, But ill try to make a trip next week, if my schedule allows it, hope its okay, but cant promise..

Update:

Kim I made some research, and you should be able to get them one of theese places:

Vesterbrogade 81 - 1620 K

Nice. Definately looks like a forest ranger, zoo keeper, wild game hunter, or someone who works with animals. It's still a nice shirt. It would work for the Adventurer theme too.

For the 15th day, we have:

7904_d15.jpg

So nice! And 2 more green flower parts :'-)

And here all the minisets from the maintenance subtheme:

7904_subtheme05.jpg

It's my second best subtheme after the train. Just for them, I don't regret, I mean I'm really happy to have bought this calandar (I would buy it in any case!)

See you tomorrow for a new subtheme...

*wub* These are just fantastic! I think the size and design of these mini-sets are a big improvement over the 2005 City advent calendar, and I loved that one!

I still can't decide whether this latest set is supposed to be a phone booth or a cash machine, but I love it anyway because I could make it into either! And when was the last time Lego produced those flower pieces? I actually think this new guy looks like a park keeper, especially because of the green base and flowers.

For the 16th day, we have:

7904_d16.jpg

The new subtheme is the police.

Just note that we will have this subtheme and 3 others, for 9 days. So we will have 3 subthemes with only 2 minisets and one with 3 : 1 subtheme with 3 minisets + 3 subthemes with 2 minisets= 9 days.

See you tomorrow...