Sign in to follow this  
Fianat

CAT 1: The heart of Arkham

Hello everyone!

This is my entry for the Lego Batman Contest, Category 1.

And I hope you like it! :blush:

CAT 1: The heart of Arkham

I have done a MOC that is inspired by Rocksteady's game-Batman: Arkham City.

Few words about storyline of game:

The main storyline revolves around Batman's imprisonment in Arkham City, a sprawling new super-prison five times bigger than the original asylum and enclosing a wide variety of industrial districts, iconic locations and Gotham City landmarks.

Why-"The heart of Arkham"?

Arkham-it is a city of blood first of all(heart=blood), and in his walls are maden a many crimes and a lot of violence.

About creation.

The scene of action I have chosen telegraph, which is in the east of Arkham, in industrial district. It became into a resident of maniacs, murderers and thieves from all Gotham! Where you the Batman?=)

I tried to take as much inspiration as possible from the game when I created the Arkham's telegraph. The main building has 3 floors and interior in rooms.You can see their at the fotos below.

The entry has been created on the diagonal.

More pictures on Flickr!

Have fun=)

6499251347_8a2209d3f4_z.jpg

A back side of telegraph:

6499250617_4f2d7c910b_z.jpg

6499621471_1bb72c9e85_z.jpg

The building is moduling anf has 3 floors and it is first:

6499248363_f6d376ef47_z.jpg

Second floor=) *oh2*

6499248819_9d5ac3f250_z.jpg

Third floor:

6499249363_1077831870_z.jpg

6499249785_012aab031a_z.jpg

Thanks to WhiteFang and The Penguin for this exciting contest and good luck everyone!

Hope you'll enjoy!=)

CAT 1: The heart of Arkham by fianat, on Flickr

Very nice I like the rubbish on the floor and the good use of some of the other themes legs and torsos that make a great looking thug.

It's so amazing what people come up with in this contest! Very nice work, I think my favourite piece is actually the surveillance camera. Great use of parts there! What's the lens made of? Looks like an antenna to me, but it can't be.

The representation is awesome.

Custom Joker looks very cool.

I am telling you, one of the best MOCs I've ever seen. :thumbup:

PS Where's Batman? :wacko:

The representation is awesome.

Custom Joker looks very cool.

I am telling you, one of the best MOCs I've ever seen.

PS Where's Batman?

Thanks, man!

It is not a Joker,it is one of his minions.

Batman is in my other work=)

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=63082

It's so amazing what people come up with in this contest! Very nice work, I think my favourite piece is actually the surveillance camera. Great use of parts there! What's the lens made of? Looks like an antenna to me, but it can't be.

+1

You are absolutely write,thanks!

to Stormer13

Thank you)

AWESOME creation 'Fianat', so big so Arkham eh ? :wink:

Full on in detail, looks like it's interior is designed by the inmates ! :laugh:

Good luck 'Fianat' and Bat-brick On same Bat-time same Bat-channel ! :wink:

Your entry has been noted.

Any further changes to your entry MUST be informed to me via PM.

Thank you.

WhiteFang

Hello!

You've made a cool creation here, Fianat. I'm sure you're aware that this is very similar to my build Viktor's Office. I'm flattered that you wanted to build a creation like mine, and you've made some neat alterations. I especially like that you've taken the time to add an interior - something I didn't do. You're photography is also very nice, I wish I could have achieved such clear photos.

Most people borrow from other creations or use them for inspiration, but when so many things are taken directly from one work, it's courteous to give the original builder some credit. I feel like that is important in this case considering you've entered it into a contest and the voters might not realize these ideas are not original.

5972150288_36604475b5_m.jpg

Keep on building! :classic:

Fianat, I had noticed what Sir Dillon had commented above. Perhaps it will be better if you are able to shed some light into this entry. Both ideas had quite a fair share of similarities, so I am thinking if there was some borrowing of inspiration with regards to this entry?

Hello!

You've made a cool creation here, Fianat. I'm sure you're aware that this is very similar to my build Viktor's Office. I'm flattered that you wanted to build a creation like mine, and you've made some neat alterations. I especially like that you've taken the time to add an interior - something I didn't do. You're photography is also very nice, I wish I could have achieved such clear photos.

Most people borrow from other creations or use them for inspiration, but when so many things are taken directly from one work, it's courteous to give the original builder some credit. I feel like that is important in this case considering you've entered it into a contest and the voters might not realize these ideas are not original.

Keep on building! :classic:

I liked to see you here,Sir Dillon)

Yes,I have taken some elements,but it doesn't mean its ripped off.

People, I was inspired by Pendragon's creation.It is okay?

I saw this creation many mounths ago and it was very memorable.

Thanks!

I liked to see you here,Sir Dillon)

Yes,I have taken some elements,but it doesn't mean its ripped off.

People, I was inspired by Pendragon's creation.It is okay?

I saw this creation many mounths ago and it was very memorable.

Thanks!

I'm glad you were inspired by my work, and I realize you are not only copying me - a lot of work has been done to make this your own. However, it is still clearly based on my creation, with many details taken directly from my work. I don't think you could have done that without directly looking at my creation while building your own, they are too alike to be just something you remembered. Considering you took the time to reference other inspirations but not mine, it feels like you are trying to win a contest while making others believe that my ideas are your own.