Sign in to follow this  
Ecclesiastes

Mitgardian Ice Fishermen

Mitgardian Ice Fishermen

The winters in Mitgardia are very cold, so most rivers are frozen. But that's no problem for the tough Mitgardian fishermen. They punch holes trough the thick ice and start fishing in the cold. So even in the winter they can eat a nice fresh roasted or smoked fish. Or for trading ofcourse, because the fish from Mitgardian rivers are the best!

6491758313_f89cbcc171_z.jpg

Our proud fishermen

6491704855_4c29cff6aa_z.jpg

Close-up

6491700323_8366818bbd_z.jpg

Fish-Transport

This is fantastic, you have captured it so well. It looks and it feels extremely cold there! It must be a challenge indeed to fish there.

I love the way you've made the holes in the ice, and the cart and ground texture is awesome as well! :thumbup:

If the lakes are frozen too much, the Avalonia Trading Company will gladly help you by trading some fish from our lakes!

Wow! So much details and great minifigs posing on that small moc!! I really like that you have the road much higher then the river! The holes in the ice and the carts is also amazing as said before by my guildsfriend!

Great job!!!

As De Gothia says, the raised road is a nice touch, it really emphasises that they are standing on a lake or river rather than just any patch of snow. A charming first addition to our economy section!

Where's the hut on the ice with the generator, TV, and heaters? :laugh: Oh, that's right, this isn't Wisconsin ice-fishing!

This is great! I agree that the raised road really helps identify the rest of it as part of a lake or river. Great job with the snow and ice. And I like the guy feeding an apple to the horse.

Perhaps you could ship a few tonnes of salted northern kjargefish south to us in Kaliphlin? My agent can take delivery in Petraea. Yum!

Thanks for the great comments all!

This is fantastic, you have captured it so well. It looks and it feels extremely cold there! It must be a challenge indeed to fish there.

I love the way you've made the holes in the ice, and the cart and ground texture is awesome as well! :thumbup:

If the lakes are frozen too much, the Avalonia Trading Company will gladly help you by trading some fish from our lakes!

Thanks, for the offer! But our fishermen are always able the crack the ice for fishing :wink:

Where's the hut on the ice with the generator, TV, and heaters? :laugh: Oh, that's right, this isn't Wisconsin ice-fishing!

This is great! I agree that the raised road really helps identify the rest of it as part of a lake or river. Great job with the snow and ice. And I like the guy feeding an apple to the horse.

Perhaps you could ship a few tonnes of salted northern kjargefish south to us in Kaliphlin? My agent can take delivery in Petraea. Yum!

Ofcourse, once you've tried our fish, you'll never want something else :tongue: