Sign in to follow this  
Hiawatha

Napoleon's Return

You churn out some very nice creations, but may I make a suggestion to try to create some kind of white backdrop to take your pictures with? Even something as simple as two large white sheets of paper or foam board. Without this it makes the picture distracting with everything going on in the background. I only say this because I like your MOC's and it would do them justice.

You churn out some very nice creations, but may I make a suggestion to try to create some kind of white backdrop to take your pictures with? Even something as simple as two large white sheets of paper or foam board. Without this it makes the picture distracting with everything going on in the background. I only say this because I like your MOC's and it would do them justice.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy them. :pir-classic:

I tried to create an outdoor feel by shooting outside because that is where the scene is happening, but I do think it would look more presentible if I take the pictures with a white backdrop for my MOCs. I'll have to keep this in mind when taking pictures of my next MOC, thanks. :thumbup:

Ah yes, I remember reading a novel that involved this event by one Alexandre Dumas... It involved a young merchant seaman being wrongly accused and imprisoned, an awesome breakout and his epic quest for revenge....

Good MOC, though.

Ah yes, I remember reading a novel that involved this event by one Alexandre Dumas... It involved a young merchant seaman being wrongly accused and imprisoned, an awesome breakout and his epic quest for revenge....

Good MOC, though.

Sounds like an interesting story!

Thanks! :pir-sweet:

The name of that story is The Count of Monte Cristo, and it was quite interesting... All 1300 pages of it! :pir_laugh2:

He certainly wrote some heavy stuff our Alex :p

This is a nice little moc, I love the poses you have (espically the fig offering the grey falcon, which is similar to the one offering the golden one it the painting).

I agree that you need to take pictures with a white background, but I also like this one outdoors its nice and fresh and casts some interesting shadows on the figs.

great work

He certainly wrote some heavy stuff our Alex :p

Agreed. :pir-laugh:

This is a nice little moc, I love the poses you have (espically the fig offering the grey falcon, which is similar to the one offering the golden one it the painting).

I agree that you need to take pictures with a white background, but I also like this one outdoors its nice and fresh and casts some interesting shadows on the figs.

great work

Thanks, I tried to copy the poses as best as I could to the original painting so I'm glad you enjoyed! :thumbup:

The name of that story is The Count of Monte Cristo, and it was quite interesting... All 1300 pages of it! :pir_laugh2:

Thanks for the title, I read the Wiki of it and it sounds great! :pir-sweet: