chuckie8646

Collectable Mini Figs Series 6 & 7 Colour Scheme

I question it for one reason only. If December 4th is the day, then why has no one on bricklinks started selling sets of them yet? Someone on there always has them like weeks before the US supposedly gets them.

I just checked bricklinks and the only collectible sets are 1,2,3,4,and 5.

I question it for one reason only. If December 4th is the day, then why has no one on bricklinks started selling sets of them yet? Someone on there always has them like weeks before the US supposedly gets them.

I just checked bricklinks and the only collectible sets are 1,2,3,4,and 5.

I've only seen them on bricklink before the US gets them when they are sighted somewhere else first. When series 3 was released in the NW US I had them before I saw them anywhere else. I think it depends on who gets them first which seems to change from series to series.

I still doubt the black box that was sighted is series 6 though.

Edited by mo123567

I kind of doubt the guy too but if it is true and it is series 6 we could have them before Christmas which would be GREAT!

Personally I think they should be release quarterly.

I was very happy reading this article on Bricklink until I noticed the update about it being a false alarm. (sigh)

It says in a comment at the bottom that someone saw a traders catalog at their local independent toy store. The person said that Series 6 was in white/gray bags, while Series 7 was in red bags, they think. Not sure if this is solid info, so I'm not buying it. :sceptic:

It says in a comment at the bottom that someone saw a traders catalog at their local independent toy store. The person said that Series 6 was in white/gray bags, while Series 7 was in red bags, they think. Not sure if this is solid info, so I'm not buying it. :sceptic:

It seemed to me like he could think the thing about the red bags because of the Brickipedia article. :sceptic:

I imagine Whitefang will review series 6 before they are available ANYWHERE for purchase. He did series 5 before they even started showing up in Germany.

I called Toys R Us today to see if they had a release date for series 6. Because shirley if someone "saw a box of them" and then was told they couldn't be purchased until dec. 4th then all other stores should have similar information. But i got know information from them they had no idea so I assume we won't see them until January. I have been looking out for WhiteFangs Review so as soon as those surface then I will look for them soon after in stores

:classic:

I called Toys R Us today to see if they had a release date for series 6. Because shirley if someone "saw a box of them" and then was told they couldn't be purchased until dec. 4th ....

Nobody has every said this. This thread is becoming the whisper game. :hmpf:

Because of this, as well as the background in leaked retailer's catalogs.

If you look at the Series 7 preview image it has a white background also, so I think they are using the white background to throw us off until they are released.

I personally feel they will be gray from the color scheme that Lego uses. So far they have used Yellow, Blue, Green, and Red. So Gray must be next.

If you look at the Series 7 preview image it has a white background also, so I think they are using the white background to throw us off until they are released.

I personally feel they will be gray from the color scheme that Lego uses. So far they have used Yellow, Blue, Green, and Red. So Gray must be next.

The Series 7 image on Grogall's Brickshelf you mean? That's just because whatever site he got that from cropped it. Badly. The edges are still scratchy from it. He also has a Series 6 image from the same source-- note the scratchy edges and lack of question marks.

The Series 7 image on Grogall's Brickshelf you mean? That's just because whatever site he got that from cropped it. Badly. The edges are still scratchy from it. He also has a Series 6 image from the same source-- note the scratchy edges and lack of question marks.

Yes I see now. I was only looking at the thumbnails.

Edited by Friction