Sign in to follow this  
Etzel

Heroica RPG - Quest #16: The Paladin Conquest

Cronk would like to ask nice Captain O'Leon if there are some axes that party can borrow to chop down mast. Cronk promise to return axes when party come back.

All right. Cronk think of plan. Friends follow Cronk's lead. Cronk will lead party down the docks to the Ji Pei ship after Cronk gets answer from captain.

"A poorly equipped party you are. Luckily for you I do have an axe you could borrow."

6389210037_f108ee9b31_t.jpgBorrowed Axe WP: 5 (10 against Plants) At this moment suitable for anyone in the party.

Party Leader, who will lend this item?

"Oh, and I will aid you in another way as well. I'm sending some of my sailors out to distract the Ji Pei guards so you can sneak up on the ship undetected. With the axe and your sharp swords (and teeth) I'm sure you will be able to take down the mast."

"A poorly equipped party you are. Luckily for you I do have an axe you could borrow."

6389210037_f108ee9b31_t.jpgBorrowed Axe WP: 5 (10 against Plants) At this moment suitable for anyone in the party.

Party Leader, who will lend this item?

"Oh, and I will aid you in another way as well. I'm sending some of my sailors out to distract the Ji Pei guards so you can sneak up on the ship undetected. With the axe and your sharp swords (and teeth) I'm sure you will be able to take down the mast."

Cronk will give axe to Tomas for time being since Tomas only have staff and not sharp thing.

If Captain's sailors are going to distract then Cronk's plan will be back up, then. :classic:

Whenever sailors are ready, Cronk and Party will head to Ji Pei ship.

The axe is given to the cleric Tomas.

heroica_character_avatar.png

Tomas

(Played by Captain Tamamoro)

Level 13 Cleric

Power:

Health:
22/22

Ether:
18/18

Gold:

Inventory:
Borrowed Axe (WP: 5/10 against Plants), Shadeaux Staff (WP: 6), Gold Staff (WP: 4), Pongcanis Staff (WP: 5), 2 Potions, 3 Remedies, 2 Bedrolls, 2 Tonics, Bone, Grand Tonic, Fire Bomb, Shovel, Mead, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Topaz Elemental Gem

The Bonaparte sailors leaves the ship and through the spyglass the heroes can see how the Ji Pei guards are leaving their posts.

"Quickly now! Get on that ship and cut down the mast." Says Captain O'Leon.

The heroes reaches the Ji Pei ship without any trouble, and with the guards gone they get on board the ship just as easily. They approaches one of the mast and draw their weapons, it's time to show that mast what real heroes can do.

6383610617_9da10ea422_z.jpg

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

Enemies:

Mast

Type:
Plant, Can only be damaged by sharp weapons.

Level:

Health:
200/200

Special:
Curious George
- A monkey, curious about all the noise, joins the battle.

Drops:
Nothing

The party:

6040477366_1cbdd80346_t.jpg

Cronk

(Played by CorneliusMurdock)

Level 13 Knight

Power:

Health:
22/22

Gold:

Inventory:
Zoot's Bane (Long Sword) (WP: 11, Light Damage, suitable for Cronk), Sword of Bashing (WP: 5), Mockthrill Shield (SP: 4), Healing Staff (WP:5, healing effect), Potion (2), Fire Bomb, Bedroll

img_2800.jpg

Sir Glorfindel

(Played by soccerkid6)

Level 5 Knight

Power:

Health:
14/14

Gold:

Inventory:
Ringil a sword (hollow blade [potion], Ice Elemental WP:3), Lion Shield (SP:2), Bedroll, Potion (3)(one in sword)

photo-19700.jpg?__rand=0.09609600+1318529679

Leo Aragon

(Played by JediAnakin)

Level 10.5 Knight

Power:

Health:
19/19

Gold:

Inventory:
Burning Draken Sword (WP:7, Fire elemental), Pongcanis Shield (SP: 3), Shadeux Sword(WP:4), Potion, Bedroll, Smoke bomb

egar.jpg

Elgar Gligin

(Played by Jedi master Brick)

Level 5 Ranger

Power:

Health:
10/10

Gold:

Inventory:
Mockthril crossbow (WP:4 Lightning elemental), Smoke bomb, Bedroll, Remedy (2), Orc venom, Potion

Tomas

Level 13 Cleric

Power:

Health:
22/22

Ether:
18/18

Gold:

Inventory:
Borrowed Axe (WP: 5/10 against Plants), Shadeaux Staff (WP: 6), Gold Staff (WP: 4), Pongcanis Staff (WP: 5), 2 Potions, 3 Remedies, 2 Bedrolls, 2 Tonics, Bone, Grand Tonic, Fire Bomb, Shovel, Mead, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Topaz Elemental Gem

Party Leader, choose the order of action.

All of you, choose your targets and the row you want to fight in. Also mention if you want to try to flee, heal or cast a magic spell, or if you want to use an item instead of attacking.

Any enemy not targeted will get a Free Hit on the party after everyone has acted.

Cronk will bash Mast from front row.

Order will be:

Cronk

Glorfindel

Aragon

Tomas

Gligan

Cronk not sure what friend Gligan can do. Perhaps if a monkey enters the battle, ranger can bash it...

Cronk will give axe to Tomas for time being since Tomas only have staff and not sharp thing.

"Thank you very much, Cronk."

"I will chop down mast from the front row!"

I wish to attack the mast from the Front Row.

My Fire Elemental Sword should do double damage, shouldn't it?

OOC: Yes, it will.

Even though there isn't much options I will still wait for all in the party to state their action before I continue. I like to make sure everyone is coming along now in the beginning of the quest.

I shall attack the mast from the front row

OOC my sword will also do double damage, because it is ice elemental

Edited by soccerkid6

Results of Round One of Mast Battle

Cronk vs. Mast - Hit

Sir Glorfindel vs. Mast - Miss

Sir Leo Aragon vs. Mast - Hit

Tomas vs. Mast - Hit

Elgar Gligin does nothing

Cronk is taking his role as leader seriously and walks up to the mast and gives it a good bash with Zoot's Bane causing a good 24 damage. Sir Glorfindel tries to follow up but swings too wildly and misses the completely unmoving mast. Learning from his comrade's mistake, Sir Leo Aragon aims carefully and hits the mast with his fire elemental sword doing great damage. Tomas uses his borrowed axe very skilfully and deals 23 damage to the mast. Elgar watches the whole round from the back row, doing nothing.

The mast has taken some hits but it is made of hard, strong wood and still stands.

Enemies:

Mast

Type:

Level:

Health:
119/200

Special:
Curious George
- A monkey, curious about all the noise, joins the battle.

Drops:
Nothing

The party:

Cronk

Level 13 Knight

Power:

Health:
22/22

Gold:

Inventory:
Zoot's Bane (Long Sword) (WP: 11, Light Damage, suitable for Cronk), Sword of Bashing (WP: 5), Mockthrill Shield (SP: 4), Healing Staff (WP:5, healing effect), Potion (2), Fire Bomb, Bedroll

img_2800.jpg

Sir Glorfindel

(Played by soccerkid6)

Level 5 Knight

Power:

Health:
14/14

Gold:

Inventory:
Ringil a sword (hollow blade [potion], Ice Elemental WP:3), Lion Shield (SP:2), Bedroll, Potion (3)(one in sword)

Leo Aragon

(Played by JediAnakin)

Level 10.5 Knight

Power:

Health:
19/19

Gold:

Inventory:
Burning Draken Sword (WP:7, Fire elemental), Pongcanis Shield (SP: 3), Shadeux Sword(WP:4), Potion, Bedroll, Smoke bomb

egar.jpg

Elgar Gligin

Level 5 Ranger

Power:

Health:
10/10

Gold:

Inventory:
Mockthril crossbow (WP:4 Lightning elemental), Smoke bomb, Bedroll, Remedy (2), Orc venom, Potion

Tomas

Level 13 Cleric

Power:
18/23 against Plants

Health:
22/22

Ether:
18/18

Gold:

Inventory:

All of you, choose your targets and the row you want to fight in. Also mention if you want to try to flee, heal or cast a magic spell, or if you want to use an item instead of attacking.

Any enemy not targeted will get a Free Hit on the party after everyone has acted.

Results of Round Two of Mast Battle

Cronk vs. Mast - Hit

Sir Glorfindel vs. Mast - Shield

Sir Leo Aragon vs. Mast - Special Damage

Tomas vs. Mast - Shield

Elgar Gligin does nothing

Cronk continues to bash the mast the best he can, dealing another 24 damage to the mast. Then it's surprisingly not Sir Leo but Sir Glorfindel that goes into sentinel position to protect the party from damage next round. Sir Leo instead misses his swing at the mast and a monkey, entice by all commotion climbs down from the rigging and attacks the party. Tomas receives a miracle from one of the deities, most likely Ennoc since they are on a mission in his name. The miracle however are about as useful as Elgar since all heroes already have full health.

The mast is half cut through, but now the party needs to fight a nosey primate as well.

6383610311_70d5516cbf_z.jpg

Enemies:

Mast

Type:

Level:

Health:
95/200

Special:
Timber
- When the mast eventually falls, it is a 50% chance it will hit someone in the party and knocking him out.

Drops:
Nothing

Monkey

Type:
Vermin/Humanoid

Level:

Health:

Special:
Monkey fury - The monkey attacks all heroes at once, dealing 5 damage to each.

Drops:
Smelling Salt

The party:

Cronk

Level 13 Knight

Power:

Health:
22/22

Gold:

Inventory:

img_2800.jpg

Sir Glorfindel
*Sentinel*

(Played by soccerkid6)

Level 5 Knight

Power:

Health:
14/14

Gold:

Inventory:

Leo Aragon

(Played by JediAnakin)

Level 10.5 Knight

Power:

Health:
19/19

Gold:

Inventory:

egar.jpg

Elgar Gligin

Level 5 Ranger

Power:

Health:
10/10

Gold:

Inventory:

Tomas

Level 13 Cleric

Power:
18/23 against Plants

Health:
22/22

Ether:
18/18

Gold:

Inventory:

"Wow, I never thought I'd see a monkey as strong as that one." *huh*

"I will again chop down Mast from the front row!"

I will continue to attack the mast from the front row

Once we finish the mast, we can take care of the monkey.

Edited by soccerkid6

Hey, me and Glorfindel will attack the mast, (We both have double damage.) with one other. I attack the Mast from the Front Row.

Someone help Gligin.

Edited by JediAnakin

Results of Round Three of Mast Battle

Cronk vs. Mast - Damage

Sir Glorfindel vs. Mast - Shield

Elgar Gligin vs. Monkey - Aim

Sir Leo Aragon vs. Mast - Critical Hit

Tomas vs. Mast - Critical Hit

Cronk step forward to bash the mast again but a piece of the rigging comes tumbling down from above, Luckily Sir Glorfindel puts up his shield and prevents any damage to Cronk. He then once again takes up a Sentinel position. Elgar aims carefully at the monkey and manages to hit it with a quarrel, doing 4 damage. Sir Leo and Tomas goes in and gives the mast some really heavy blows, bringing it almost down.

The mast is just still standing but the monkey is unharmed, just as the heroes. Better finish this battle soon before the Ji Pei guards returns.

Enemies:

Mast

Type:

Level:

Health:
14/200

Special:
Timber
- When the mast eventually falls, it is a 50% chance it will hit someone in the party and knocking him out.

Drops:
Nothing

Monkey

Type:
Vermin/Humanoid

Level:

Health:

Special:
Monkey fury - The monkey attacks all heroes at once, dealing 5 damage to each.

Drops:
Smelling Salt

The party:

Cronk

Level 13 Knight

Power:

Health:
22/22

Gold:

Inventory:

img_2800.jpg

Sir Glorfindel
*Sentinel*

(Played by soccerkid6)

Level 5 Knight

Power:

Health:
14/14

Gold:

Inventory:

Leo Aragon

(Played by JediAnakin)

Level 10.5 Knight

Power:

Health:
19/19

Gold:

Inventory:

egar.jpg

Elgar Gligin

Level 5 Ranger

Power:

Health:
10/10

Gold:

Inventory:

Tomas

Level 13 Cleric

Power:
18/23 against Plants

Health:
22/22

Ether:
18/18

Gold:

Inventory:

"I will chop down Mast from the front row!"

"Remember, if someone finishes off the mast before I do, then my blow will be automatically directed to the monkey."