CopMike

EB SW X-mas Raffle 2011

My entry:

hoth_christmas_ii.jpg

'I just heard someone say that it might be a white Christmas this year; I'm sooo excited!!'

Or

What the pipes in Echo base are actually used for :wink:

Mine's an oxymoron :wink:

6367695719_b09bc4fdbc.jpg

I really like everyone's entries by the way! :wub:

Edited by ceroknight

CopMike, thanks for yet another great raffle!

A Family Christmas with the Skywalkers:

6368393465_ea81a15cc4_z.jpg

"Aww, Dad! Can't you use a carving knife like everyone else?!"

Thanks for another great raffle,

here's my entry. I hope it meets the rules - if it does not, please PM me.

Star Wars Christmas Episode II: Another Oddity

ebswxmasraffle2011018.jpg

" Darth Vader has received some rather strange presents from Santa Palpatine this year, to which he responded:

'Last year he gave me a purple carrot, now he gives me THIS?! A pair of horns, some black hand on a lightsaber, a Nautolan's head and Zabrak hair?! Pfah!' "

~ General Magma

:laugh: Great scene, General Magma. The only thing I'd like to know is, what did you mean by a 'purple carrot'?

Thanks - as for the carrot..

Heh, I'm not quite sure why I added that, just wanted to give it a random colour in its name.

At the same time I thought of the lightsaber, so out of that came, the purple carrot.. Might just be Palpy's first reference to Mace Windu.

It's not much more than that. :tongue:

~ General Magma

Edited by General Magma

For the second year in a row, Minister of State, Leia Organa Solo got hopelessly drunk at the New Republic Christmas Party and decided it would be hilarious to photocopy her bum...

xmas_leia.jpg

Thanks to CopMike for the command to 'have fun' and the chance to win minifigs :sweet::thumbup:

For the second year in a row, Minister of State, Leia Organa Solo got hopelessly drunk at the New Republic Christmas Party and decided it would be hilarious to photocopy her bum...

[snip]

Thanks to CopMike for the command to 'have fun' and the chance to win minifigs :sweet::thumbup:

Hi-la-ri-ous! :laugh:

My entry -

The men at Remote Base 12 on Hoth hadn't heard from Echo Base for a week or two, but the visit from the jolly man in the red suit with the funny looking speeder certainly cheered things up a bit!

6372163357_7f0f6610ff_z.jpg

Best of luck everyone!

Kaitan

Ho ho ho! May the gifts be with you!

6372243861_593b7895d9_z.jpg

Thanks copmike for the chance to win minifigs :sweet:

xmas_leia.jpg

FUNNY

snip

It truly is hilarious. :laugh:

My first post on here. Luckily I joined in time! :sweet:

LDDScreenShot51.jpg

The Hoth Rebel forces have a snowball fight while they await the Empire's invasion. But there are a lot of other things happening is this scene as well...

Edit: Oops scratch that. After all that, I just noticed that I joined a day late. Must of just been by an hour or so. :cry_sad: Any possibility of an exception? :grin:

Edited by Astrote713

No SW-themed entry for me, sorry. :blush: Just a small Christmas-y one:

6329963790_e7a8f80aa9.jpg

A tomte eating his Christmas porridge.

Hi-la-ri-ous! :laugh:

FUNNY

It truly is hilarious. :laugh:

:sweet: Thanks guys. I can't remember if it's supposed to be rude to laugh at your own jokes? But I amused myself with this one - it's the actual photocopies that crease me up.

:sweet: Thanks guys. I can't remember if it's supposed to be rude to laugh at your own jokes? But I amused myself with this one - it's the actual photocopies that crease me up.

I use to laugh about a lot of my own jokes.. :laugh::blush:

But you're right, the photocopies complete the joke. But also the image of Leia getting drunk and stuff.. :laugh: