Sign in to follow this  
lego envy

[MOC] DAGOBAH Yoda's last confession

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hello again....

This is my attempt at my version of a bigger scale Dagobah.. This is yoda's last confession to luke as a JEDI.

I hope you like it..Once again this is my 3rd attempt at making a MOC, as i'm still learning the ropes... :classic:

I didn't have any idea on how to do this so, i just started adding one brick after another...

Thanks for looking... please feel free to let me know what you think....

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

Pretty well done! I like how there's an interior though I think that the colours here are a little random - perhaps changing a few of the brighter colours to a more subtle shad would help here. Love the Obi-Wan Force ghost, too :tongue:

Very nice! The cabin itself is looking good, and it has a well finished look all over it. No empty spots, and vegetation all over the place. :thumbup:

As already mentioned, you might replace the brighter colors with darker ones, it will probably give the whole a more realistic look. But hey, decide for yourself, it's all about what YOU like. :classic:

Any plans on integrating this in a larger scene with trees etc. around?

Edited by Hollander

Very nice! The cabin itself is looking good, but as already mentioned, you might replace the brighter colors with darker ones, it will probably give the whole a more realistic look. But hey, decide for yourself, it's all about what YOU like. :classic:

Any plans on integrating this in a larger scene with trees etc. around?

I thought adding the brighter colors would highlight it a little.? no biggie

If i did do any adding it won't be til a bit later, when i have more pieces....It's funny when you have an idea and not enough parts...lol

It looks great lego envy but may I suggest you make the hut more rounded and less organic at the moment it looks a little like the space between the roots of a big tree.

I love the interior and the spit out side.

That pritty good Lego envy, plenty of vegitation and creepy crawlies everywhere. To me the light tan is a little off but the varing groth colours are ok.

Wheres R2? :tongue:

That pritty good Lego envy, plenty of vegitation and creepy crawlies everywhere. To me the light tan is a little off but the varing groth colours are ok.

Wheres R2? :tongue:

R-2 is not in the scene.....I think he is on a break....lol

...more likely taking a swim... :tongue:

Off topic, but that would be a nice scene in the blue-ray that they could have added the jets to R2 instead of mucking around with magic rocks or bigger doors :hmpf_bad:.

Off topic, but that would be a nice scene in the blue-ray that they could have added the jets to R2 instead of mucking around with magic rocks or bigger doors :hmpf_bad:.

What do you mean with the bigger doors? It's been a while since I've watched the OT...

What do you mean with the bigger doors? It's been a while since I've watched the OT...

Jabbas exterior doors are now lots of times bigger but the same size on the inside :wacko:.

Actually, if i remember R-2 is not in this scene from ROTJ...

You're right, I'm mixing up different scenes now.. :blush:

Jabbas exterior doors are now lots of times bigger but the same size on the inside :wacko:.

Really? I've never noted that. I knew though they changed the ''old'' Darth Vader with the ''younger'' one in the blue-ray version. Still don't know why they did that. But we're going offtopic here.. :sadnew:

Very good work here! :thumbup: I agree with the comments that say there may be too many colors. Also, I think Yoda's hut was only open on one side, not both. One thing I would try to do is make a window by where Yoda's bed is, so the scene between Luke and him is better lit. :classic:

Very good work here! :thumbup: I agree with the comments that say there may be too many colors. Also, I think Yoda's hut was only open on one side, not both. One thing I would try to do is make a window by where Yoda's bed is, so the scene between Luke and him is better lit. :classic:

The reason i did it this way it to be able to see the inside....trust me, it was hard enough for me doing it this way....lol thanks for comment..