El Bucanero

The HMS Unpredictable

This ship looks great. Not too bulky, and only one gundeck, which I like a lot better than larger ships. It looks like, to me, the sort of large ship TLG would release to the Imperials, with a slight reduction in guns, finally giving them a proper ship.

*y* playabilty, *y* overall design of the ship

Yeah, that's the most common browser (I use it too), but there is also Netscape Navigator, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera, Etc.

Ahem, please excuse my belated post. Mr. Tiber, the frigate is a lovely MOC. Most notable is the management of the bow, which I think is beautifully accomplished. I like that the ship's sides slope out to disrupt the monotony. I agree with dreamweb, you did a good job of not overflowing the ship with cannons. Are the ship's lights an original design? I don't believe I've seen it built quite that way before.

I also agree that the ship's aesthetic improves dramatically with the sails' introduction.

As far as browsers go, I prefer Mozilla Firefox. It's because of the cool logo. ;-)

News that the unpredictable has been destroyed was well... who could have predicted?

I must say the ship was a major motivation for me to build my Revenge. I love the clean lines you were able to achieve with this ship and I loved the bow! I can't wait to see your next creation!

Ello mates, I just want to say, that the long-lost sister ship from the HMS Unpredictable, the HMS Unclaimable has been reclaimed again! For a long time, pirates had this ship.... She will return to Great Brittain in a couple of months....

Can you tell us something about the HMS Unclaimable Mr. Tiber.

What class of ship is it?

Can you tell us something about the HMS Unclaimable Mr. Tiber?

What class of ship is it?

Since it is a sister ship, it is a frigate...

Since it is a sister ship, it is a frigate...

Ah yes, sister ship. That means they look almost identical?

:-$ Cool! *y* But the different coloured gun port flaps wreck it. I think it would be worth spending some money on buying more of the same colour.

anyway, keep up the good work!!! *sweet* *sweet* *sweet*