I Scream Clone

Guilds of Historica Introduction/General Discussion Thread

So, to sign up to this thing, I simply say I am signing up? Do I specify the realm in which I want to live, or is that chosen for me?

You can say your just signing up and then declare which guild you'd like to join and then go post your avatar and whatever tasks or things you want in that specific guild, or I think the consensus is you can declare you are signing up and that you don't care which guild you join and then you'll be assigned one, though I think the latter option has not really been utilized very much, most people have a preference.

You can say your just signing up and then declare which guild you'd like to join and then go post your avatar and whatever tasks or things you want in that specific guild, or I think the consensus is you can declare you are signing up and that you don't care which guild you join and then you'll be assigned one, though I think the latter option has not really been utilized very much, most people have a preference.

Thanks! I'm signing up, then, for the Mitgardia guild!

Hello there! I would like to sign up for the Southern Deserts with a Tomb Kings / Mummies / Egyptian / Desert / Undead flavored army.

Maybe it would make sense to encourage more complex titles for the MOCs as guild contest entries.

So we wouldn't have "Avalonia Watch Tower", "Tower watching Avalonia", "Tower that Watches Avalonia", "Avalonia: Tower is watching" "Watch the Tower, Avalonia" "To the tower watch, Avalonia!" "Avalonian Tower Watch" "Avaloian Watch Tower is watching Avalonia" :wink: etc. as sort of repetivite titles in the forum.

Maybe it would make sense to encourage more complex titles for the MOCs as guild contest entries.

So we wouldn't have "Avalonia Watch Tower", "Tower watching Avalonia", "Tower that Watches Avalonia", "Avalonia: Tower is watching" "Watch the Tower, Avalonia" "To the tower watch, Avalonia!" "Avalonian Tower Watch" "Avaloian Watch Tower is watching Avalonia" :wink: etc. as sort of repetivite titles in the forum.

Im so confused :wacko: Who's watching Avalonia's tower of watching?

I agree. Each watchtower can have its own title, but it must also say that it is a Avalonian Watch Tower or Mitgardia Watch Tower etc.

Im so confused :wacko: Who's watching Avalonia's tower of watching?

I agree. Each watchtower can have its own title, but it must also say that it is a Avalonian Watch Tower or Mitgardia Watch Tower etc.

How do you edit the topic?

Great list!

I would love to see if a guild can manage to do the entire list :laugh:

Yes, what a great list. Thanks Evil Stu! SI-mocs, is that the gauntlet of a guild challenge?

:classic:

robuko

Ask your friendly neighborhood Staff member. :wink:

Then I would be happy if any friendly staff member changed my two enntries name. The first "Avalonian Watchtower" to "de Gothia´s Avalonian Watchtower" and my other "Avalonian Farm" to "de Gothia´s Avalonian Farm".

Thanks! :classic:

Then I would be happy if any friendly staff member changed my two enntries name. The first "Avalonian Watchtower" to "de Gothia´s Avalonian Watchtower" and my other "Avalonian Farm" to "de Gothia´s Avalonian Farm".

Thanks! :classic:

But we already know you built them :tongue: I think Derfel meant to give them unique and exotic names like Corfil, Tower of Avalonia south. Drise, Tower of Beckoning, Orniun, Tower of Mitgardia Sound, etc....

But we already know you built them :tongue: I think Derfel meant to give them unique and exotic names like Corfil, Tower of Avalonia south. Drise, Tower of Beckoning, Orniun, Tower of Mitgardia Sound, etc....

Hehe, ok. But I think de Gothia is rather unique so I´m happy with those names! :classic:

Thanks for editing them!

I, Kārlis von Blockburn have traveled from a far and would like to sign up and live in this mighty land. I have not selected a guild yet, as I still have to wander and find my place in this wolrd, bit soon, I shall belong to one of these mighty forces.

Ask your friendly neighborhood Staff member. :wink:

Ok then. Could someone rename my post to Basilita, Avalonian Watchtower of the Eastern Border.

I do say, I'm more then a tad bit late on this, would I be too much to ask to be filled on on details for joining, and such, and if its still possible.

I'm rather interested in participating.

Could a 'friendly niegbourhood staff member' please change my watchtower (currently called 'Avalonian Watchtower') to the name 'Basilita, Avalonian Watchtower of the Eastern Border'. default_cycl_shadowknight.gif

Hehe, ok. But I think de Gothia is rather unique so I´m happy with those names! :classic:

Thanks for editing them!

Must of been Taz :thumbup:

I, Kārlis von Blockburn have traveled from a far and would like to sign up and live in this mighty land. I have not selected a guild yet, as I still have to wander and find my place in this wolrd, bit soon, I shall belong to one of these mighty forces.

Welcome aboard, take a look around this wonderful world we are all creating.

I do say, I'm more then a tad bit late on this, would I be too much to ask to be filled on on details for joining, and such, and if its still possible.

I'm rather interested in participating.

No problem, pick a guild and start having fun :thumbup:

Is it to late to sign up? Malravion signing up if its not too late

Never too late, we want you all to have fun creating this world of Historica.

Could a 'friendly niegbourhood staff member' please change my watchtower (currently called 'Avalonian Watchtower') to the name 'Basilita, Avalonian Watchtower of the Eastern Border'. default_cycl_shadowknight.gif

Done and dusted. Nice work on the tower too.

I like to join to Eastern Darklands, Nocturnus Guild :devil:

Welcome aboard loyal subject, post your Avatar and elite troops in the Nocturnus thread, then have a look through some of the Challenges set.

Ok, ok, i know i ought to wait but i can't help myself, you guys look like yr having so much fun! (Plus i've got a backstory all sorted, and i wanted to stake my claim on the map before someone else does. :wink: ) gabe here, signing up for Kaliphlin! I'm heading off interstate for a couple of weeks on Monday, but i can contribute a little build before then. And after i come back, of course! :classic:

Edited by gabe